Toastaro's tasty art thread

Hi everyone, I’m Carolina!

I’m really into art right now and I’m here to start practicing drawing Pokemon and hopefully see some really neat art. I first got into Pokemon around when Emerald came out, and recently have gotten back into it thanks to my little brother who’s watching the originals for the first time now, some pretty awesome Nuzlocke comics on dA, and then Danmire on here who has been harassing me to join for a while. From what I’ve seen, though, Smogon looks cool, so I look forward to being on here!

Here are some of my past sketchbook doodles

I’m practicing drawing Pokemon now, so any request for practice would be very much appreciated :D

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I dig your doodles - I'm interested in seeing your Poke art :d

Plz draw Smeargle, the artist Pokemon :O

Hey! Here are Axew and then Smeargle! Thanks for being patient. Next I'll begin working on Purugly, Crawdaunt, and Eelektross.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow! These look really amazing man! I can see you doing very well here in Smeargle's Studio :) The Smeargle one in particular is very cool; I love the look of the blue paint on his tail. Of course if you run out of ideas I'd be more than willing to request some; such as Slowbro ;)

OMG, you're taking Pokemon requests? All your drawings are adorable so far, especially axew :heart: ! How about a cute Lanturn? :D

BACK! Only Pokemon I drew today... Crawdaunt in all his rejected glory, for Bummer.
More coming!
And yes, Danny. Your Drowzee is coming too.

That

Purugly

I have no words~

Honestly the cutest Purugly I have ever seen, toastalo!

I like the comical way you draw people, too!

The use of your shading technique is really nice and not immediately obvious, so the shading looks quite natural, too.

Luvdisc'd.

Eelecktross for Master Win! This one was really fun to draw. Do you guys like this style with the black background, or do you like the ones with the white backgrounds and thinner lines?

Next one will be Sentret, yeeehaw.

And thanks for the feedback on the others, guys! True about the claws. I'll watch out for that next time.
Aw, LevitatingLamprey :D

Unrelated- I'll get back to requests soon XD
Drew this yesterday, of Danmire and I reading Game of Thrones.

Quick crappy self portrait

Very serious family portrait (I'm the one on the far left)

Oh man I am so late.
Here's that sentret for SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET.
I used my tablet since I got a sweet new comp for Christmas and I can run SAI without every program on here committing suicide. It's a welcome change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)