nj art

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with? I am Ganondorf and soon I will rule the world!

Cactus wolf is totally ripping off Emboar's style :(
Eh it looks distinct enough to differentiate itself with a few similarities(see Swampert & SamurrOTT) + minus the shit. And no, i'm not saying that because NJ's "my bro" i'm damn serious i can't stand looking at it. So much wasted potential...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can't really comment much without color, but I feel like your CAP mon should emphasize its plant typing more. If you can bring out the spookiness of the ghost (like Dusknoir's eyes), that would be great. I think the eyes are spooky enough :d

Thanks, have a happy Turkey Day :)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Awesome Clefable evolution! I dig the moon-star and the moon rays surrounding Clefable :d

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
pictures i took when i went to the nelson atkins museum. took about 1/20th of what what we saw. there are about 90 more and i will upload them later

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello its me ive come to figth

MAN i love your cute round grass and your rot8ing hoodies and your upd8s that actually happen

I can't tell if there is something wrong with az's face or something absolutely right with az's face but either way it works out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)