List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
That would be such a dick move. If they intend to give out Arceus, then why put us through this charade? Why not just announce an Arceus event?
Because it draws (even more) attention to Global Link and makes people feel "important" for having a chance to vote on their favorites.

In the end, only us are really splitting hairs over this.

jrp

Banned deucer.
Well, I mean it seems like the only logical thing. When you have almost every pokemon site voting for Ditto, and you have 4chan voting for mudkip yet arceus is winning, there HAS to be something going on. There can't be THAT many people voting for Arceus

Well, I mean it seems like the only logical thing. When you have almost every pokemon site voting for Ditto, and you have 4chan voting for mudkip yet arceus is winning, there HAS to be something going on. There can't be THAT many people voting for Arceus
Considering the amount of people raising a stink over it you'd probably be surprised.

I'm surprised no one has e-mailed TPCi or whoever about the voter fraud. Wonder if they'd actually do anything about it.
edit: I'm talking more about Ditto & friends getting more votes than there are people that bought the games and less about Arceus rigging

jrp

Banned deucer.
So I saw this on 4chan...

god fucking dammit mudkip has already been released

long live ditto

now how do we beat these people is the next question x_x

So I saw this on 4chan...

god fucking dammit mudkip has already been released

long live ditto

now how do we beat these people is the next question x_x
Do you really think that matters I'm still surprised that Arceus is number one, and am in agreement with earlier posters that there is a weird leaning of votes to legendary pokemons. Since I find it very hard to believe that Arceus is still number 1 despite the mudkip propaganda, even more so if next week mudkip is still number 2.

any of you find it... odd that they withheld the results until sometime wednesday?

(Remember, this is NOT a GF Conspiracy)

Wow. Why would anybody vote for Arceus. God damn those little kids.
And how do you guys have over like 10000 Dream Points? God. I only have 2010 points and I've been doing this for a week!

Wow. Why would anybody vote for Arceus. God damn those little kids.
And how do you guys have over like 10000 Dream Points? God. I only have 2010 points and I've been doing this for a week!
Having accounts since months ago?

I have like around 8000 points, and I'm not even on until quite recently...

That part in bold, there's your problem right there. Your account is only a week old. I've been going to the Dream World since it was first released in America. Which was months ago. I have over 20,000 Dream Points.

Here's a question for you guys. Do you Smogon users have access to the Ditto voting script for the DW promotion? A campaign for Ditto was started over at GameFAQs, and we managed to get ahold of the Mudkip script being used by 4chan, with which I altered to instead vote for Ditto. Now we've all been using it for a couple of days, and since there isn't all that much time left, I still want to spread it around some more.

You guys could use it right? Most of you seem to support Ditto.

Female Koffing
Female Slugma and Slugma with Heat Wave (egg move)

Does anybody has an updated list of missing pics?

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Here's a question for you guys. Do you Smogon users have access to the Ditto voting script for the DW promotion? A campaign for Ditto was started over at GameFAQs, and we managed to get ahold of the Mudkip script being used by 4chan, with which I altered to instead vote for Ditto. Now we've all been using it for a couple of days, and since there isn't all that much time left, I still want to spread it around some more.

You guys could use it right? Most of you seem to support Ditto.
There was a huge thread on this earlier, spamming votes to get Ditto to the top. However, Smogon doesn't condone cheating in polls, and especially not encouraging/helping others to do so. So it was taken down, and a warning was issued by the mods.

I know your intentions are good, but don't bring the topic up here. It'll just get somebody in trouble with the mods...

Whatever you do outside Smogon is your business, though....

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Does anybody has an updated list of missing pics?
Female Larvitar

Sorry I didn't repost it sooner but I was waiting until someone found new stuff.

EDIT:

Magby with Ember (level up move)

Not much to get now.

any of you find it... odd that they withheld the results until sometime wednesday?

(Remember, this is NOT a GF Conspiracy)
Not really; Wednesday is the final day of voting. May as well wait a day to show the final results rather than the next-to-final results.

Oh...unless you were talking about last week's results. Still probably not that odd; could have been an error, could have been someone at the office being slow to do it, maybe they wanted an exact week between results, or something else.

Well, as it stands:

#1 -> Arceus (stupid kids, don't they know he has no special ability?)
#2 -> Mudkip (4Chan trolls)
#3 -> Ditto

At this point, these seem most likely to be the final results. I'm pissed, I really wanted a super ditto ;_;

Those are the rankings as of last Wednesday; the rankings weren't updated this week. Voting ends today but the winner won't be revealed till December 13. Apparently you can still vote till the end of today, I just put in one for Ditto.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I guess all we can do now is hope for a miracle that GameFreak actually releases ditto in the upcoming area... But seriously, I was really hoping for that little guy to make it to OU D:

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
From serebii:

For those of you with the Japanese games, the Pokémon Lucario is to be distributed over the Global Link. This Lucario will be at Level 10 with its Hidden Ability of Justified and knows the special move Bullet Punch. It is to be given via a password released on December 22nd through the magazine: Weekly Famitsu. Full details on the distribution are not currently known including whether it's breedable and how long the distribution lasts

even if its male we are just missing out on Prankster-abuse Riolu and Justified Agilirio

bullet punch is sweet but it ain't have anything over espeed :/

TM13IceBeam said:
even if its male we are just missing out on Prankster-abuse Riolu and Justified Agilirio

bullet punch is sweet but it ain't have anything over espeed :/
Quote from BlakBlastoise from one of his recent videos:

"I run Bullet Punch to surprise Horses."

I don't think I'll ever get a Spinda w/ Superpower or a DWF Spinda in general. The whole random dream world area shenanigans is getting really tiresome now... >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)