Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
challanging TRG

1v1 NFE singles
1 hour dq
no recover/chill
arena=ASB arena
Items=counter-producing only
Abilities=all
Switch=fat cat on your head

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Sure, I'll ref the above. I could use the flash steps to clear my head of the derps I've had lately. Mons, please.

This one's Terradurr's.

Challenging TRG to yet another Flash Match

1v1 NFE singles
1 hour dq
no recover/chill
arena=ASB arena
Items=counter-producing only
Abilities=all
Switch= people make fun of your cat fat

3v3 NFE Triples
3 day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills.

For the arena, I quite fancy Objection's clock face...

Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
Normal time flow - nothing special.
Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.
STILL open.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Battle type: 2v2 NFE Singles
DQ time: 1 day
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena:

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.
Taking battle 2.
Items on.
All abilities.
Switch lol.

Ref=YOU!
Hey there ref. *bats eyelashes* That's right. I want you.

I feel really bad right now...I started with a Turtwig and haven't used it since it evolved into Grotle. Too focused on trying to get a gym I knew I wouldn't get.

Let's make everything right.

2v2v2 Middle Cup Free for All
DQ: 1 day (more for ref if they need more)
2 Recovers/5 Chills per player
Arena: Aperture Science (my version)
One of Aperture Science's many test chambers. The room is a rectangular, modular prism about 50 feet long and 40 feet wide. The ceiling is high enough for Flying types to take wing, but they cannot exit the arena.
At the end of every round, the mildly psychopathic governing AI of Aperture Science, GLaDoS (that's you ref) may introduce any of the following Aperture Creature Combat Aid Devices. CCADs will remain in existence and be usable until a competitor throws them into the Emergency Intelligence Core Incinerator.

Weighted Companion Cube: Can be thrown by Orb Contained Creatures at each other to inflict Attraction on the other pokemon. Only one may be used. Ever.

Turrets: Drops turrets into the four corners of the room. Going too close to a turret will result in your (fill in pokemon here) becoming a bullet filled (fill in pokemon here). Dropping new turrets will replace the previous turrets.

Propulsion Gel: Gives all physical attacks +1 priority for 2 rounds. Is erased by any other kind of gel.

Repulsion Gel: The pokemon begin bouncing through the air, making Ground type moves ineffective for 2 rounds. Is erased by any other gel.

Excursion Funnels: At each corner of the room, a funnel lifting pokemon up forms. Halfway between the corners on each wall, a funnel pushing pokemon down forms. Lasts until another action is used.

Pneumatic Diversity Vent: All pokemon are sucked into the vent for one round, giving all moves 100 percent accuracy for the round. May not be used twice in a row.

Thermal Discouragement Beam: Laser beams criscross the room. Pokemon can be knocked into them to deal 10 flat damage. Lasts until it is disabled.

Hard Light Bridges: Light Screen and Reflect are in effect for this round.

Cake: Sits tantalizingly out of reach, forcing each pokemon to stare at the cake for one action of their choice that round.

Who's in?

Players:
shinyskarmory
?
?

Ref:
Repost because I'm an impatient bastard :0

1v1 NFE Singles (Training, doesn't count on W/L/T)
1 Day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
ASB Arena

I want this to go quick, even though I'll be using Shroomish and I will probably use stall tactics...

Battle type: 2v2 NFE Singles
DQ time: 1 day
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena:

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.
Taking battle 2.
Items on.
All abilities.
Switch lol.

Ref=YOU!
Hey there ref. *bats eyelashes* That's right. I want you.
Damn those eyelashes.

I'll ref this.

PM teams, you two.

1v1 NFE Singles (Training, doesn't count on W/L/T)
1 Day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
ASB Arena

I want this to go quick, even though I'll be using Shroomish and I will probably use stall tactics...
Another one.

EDIT: apparently jayjinde is reffing again.

I need to beef up some stuff, so....

Match: 3 vs 3 Singles
DQ: 3 Days
Restrictions: 2 Chills / 5 Recovers
Pokemon: NFEs/midstages. You can also bring in weak/medium strength Pokemon that do not evolve.

Arena: I am incredibly lazy so I'll be stealing one of IAR's arenas from the Conpendium:

Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description: A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.

At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).
Accepting Limewire.
Items-No
Abilities-All
Switch-No turkey for you

Ref Anyone?
Still need a ref for this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)