Cybertron's VGC 2012 RI Regional Warstory!

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aaron DONT GET GROUNDED

nice meeting you and babbytron (omg he said hi to me omg)

since you used your 2,000th post for me im using my 700th for you

YEAH

Haha i guess all the winners will be stuffed in the same hotel. My last poke was a terrakion, thought that didnt matter. His double protect strategy with reuniclus helped a lot of games.... welp meh. I dont know if I will show up at philly or not cuz gettin there costs moolah, and I already have a trip to nats. But i would like to get a friend to come with me to nats, so i just don't know at the moment. Next project: replacing that Togekiss, he's cool and all, but I don't think he saw any play!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You're a hussy for the Luvdisc.

I refuse to click it, but this is up to the standard I've come to expect from you. Don't link the worlds one anymore. I can't be doing with tear stained pillows anymore.

If you're going to run rain, at least use one or two semi-original mons. It's boring seeing the same teams over and over.
Yeah... A problem with that is that the pokemon that are able to be used in rain dance teams is that, I dont think it can be very original anymore, I can work on it but I think it will be a big problem.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Yeah... A problem with that is that the pokemon that are able to be used in rain dance teams is that, I dont think it can be very original anymore, I can work on it but I think it will be a big problem.
There is a vast selection of pokes you could use in the rain for a Viable and interesting team.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pick any viable Water-type or special attacking Electric-type, or anything that doesn't like Fire attacks. Rain makes it better.

And they said hail teams wouldn't work...
I will stand by that statement. If he wins nats with that then I guess I can't argue anymore but I don't think he would. It's team preview after all and TR/Hail is incredibly obvious so that good players should be able to overcome this with proper execution of speed and weather control.

Also Cybertron, please don't feel offended by this, this is nothing personal, I really respect your achievements and congratulate you and Brendan for your success at Regionals :)

I can agree to that to be honest, I definitely won't be using this team at Nationals or Worlds and it was just something I wanted to try out for fun, but I'm glad I had a good run with it. The team has a lot of problems and counters to it, and is too risky to be using at high level tournaments. I've learned not to use Blizzard without Hail up... lol 2010

I can agree to that to be honest, I definitely won't be using this team at Nationals or Worlds and it was just something I wanted to try out for fun, but I'm glad I had a good run with it. The team has a lot of problems and counters to it, and is too risky to be using at high level tournaments. I've learned not to use Blizzard without Hail up... lol 2010
That is a big problem, but what happened then?

I used it in Semi-Finals at the 2010 Newark Tournament and it missed both of his mons, and it hit the wrong Pokemon Round 6 at Nationals the same year, losing my Worlds invitation.

things of the past, the ways of ha are becoming old and archaic

a new emperor will be crowned: and he'll be a user of 100% accurate moves

arise, emperor brendan of the zheng dynasty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)