Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5v5 Training Brawl
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
ASB Arena

Note: FE.

5v5 Training Brawl
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
ASB Arena

Note: FE.

Note to everyone involved: I have never in any way participated in any brawls, so please pardon any stupidity.
I'll take both. Items allowed in both, All Abilities in both, no switching in both. GL/HF!

2v2 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
No recoveries/chills
Stealing one of Glacier Knight's Arenas:
Dojo of the Puddles:
Field Type- Water/Fighting
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No seismic activity, No digging, No weather, Low ceiling, Artificial arena

Dojo of the Puddles: to train his apprentices further, the grandmaster decided to have this special Dojo built, in hopes of teaching his students the ability to stand your ground (literally). In the heart of the new building lies the Arena of the Puddles, and although it sounds self-explanatory, there’s more to it. The battling area is two hundred feet wide and long and is square shaped, with the ceiling twenty feet above. The floor is pale brown tile, and the walls are wooden. To make the area fir its name the floor has a five inch layer of water covering it, making the whole arena a huge puddle. Also to add to the strain and to make the battlers concentrate the Grandmaster added water sprayers to add more water and soak the pokemon as the match goes on. The water level will never exceed one foot though.
Summary:
No earthquake or dig, no weather moves. Flying will not work very well because the ceiling only goes up twenty feet. There is water on the ground at all times, so water attacks gain 2BP and fire attack lose 2BP. Also since this is a dojo fighting pokemon feel at home and their attack gain 2BP as well. Water will be spraying at all times, though the water level will never exceed one foot.​

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Issuing an Open Challenge, preferably against someone I haven't battled before.

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time (Relaxed for the ref)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
FE Mons, please, also, I'm not looking for a training battle, nor do I want items to be set to Training Items only.
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Anyone?
:/

2v2 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
No recoveries/chills
Stealing one of Glacier Knight's Arenas:
Dojo of the Puddles:
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No seismic activity, No digging, No weather, Low ceiling, Artificial arena

Dojo of the Puddles: to train his apprentices further, the grandmaster decided to have this special Dojo built, in hopes of teaching his students the ability to stand your ground (literally). In the heart of the new building lies the Arena of the Puddles, and although it sounds self-explanatory, there’s more to it. The battling area is two hundred feet wide and long and is square shaped, with the ceiling twenty feet above. The floor is pale brown tile, and the walls are wooden. To make the area fir its name the floor has a five inch layer of water covering it, making the whole arena a huge puddle. Also to add to the strain and to make the battlers concentrate the Grandmaster added water sprayers to add more water and soak the pokemon as the match goes on. The water level will never exceed one foot though.

Summary: No earthquake or dig, no weather moves. Flying will not work very well because the ceiling only goes up twenty feet. There is water on the ground at all times, so water attacks gain 2BP and fire attack lose 2BP. Also since this is a dojo fighting pokemon feel at home and their attack gain 2BP as well. Water will be spraying at all times, though the water level will never exceed one foot.​
I'll take you, sir

No Items
All Abilities
Switch=lol

Issuing an Open Challenge, preferably against someone I haven't battled before.

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time (Relaxed for the ref)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
FE Mons, please, also, I'm not looking for a training battle, nor do I want items to be set to Training Items only.
Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Anyone?
It'll be interesting to battle another Scrambler. I really need to go back to that thread...

No Items
One Ability
Switch = KO

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Looking for a quick NFE battle.

1v1 Singles
Training Battle
1 Day DQ
2/5 Recoveries/Chills
ASB Arena

And I'd appreciate Training Items at least being on at least.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging SimonSays
9v9 NFE Brawl
2 day DQ for players, 5 day DQ for ref
1 recovery, 1 chill
ASB Arena

Also: Accepting Atheno, training items are fine, all abilites

I'll do that Orcinus

Switch=Slip on a banana peel
Items=No
2 Day DQ since you chose abilites
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles

Summary: No earthquake or dig, no weather moves. Flying will not work very well because the ceiling only goes up twenty feet. There is water on the ground at all times, so water attacks gain 2BP and fire attack lose 2BP. Also since this is a dojo fighting pokemon feel at home and their attack gain 2BP as well. Water will be spraying at all times, though the water level will never exceed one foot​

I want this fast. Like, mach-speed fast.

1v1 Singles
Training Battle (Keep forgetting that)
1 Day DQ
2/5 Recoveries/Chills
ASB Arena

4v4 training Brawl
2 FE, 2 NFE
2 day DQ
Arena: Perish Graveyard
A spooky graveyard with a mystical quality about it. The scene is set at night, but the breathtakingly beautiful starlight allows all Pokemon to see. There is no water nearby but the battle is treated like there is for all moves but dive. Seismic moves are A-OK. But here's the deal: the eerie, mystical music that plays in the background is actually Perish Song! In five rounds all Pokemon that are still on the field faint. Pokemon with soundproof are not immune to this and the effect cannot be removed through phasing.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging citizen scum Terrador to a Flashmatch.

1v1 First-Stage Singles
1 hour DQ
ASB Arena.
Training Items
Abilities All

First post and Second post are decided by coin toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)