Round 55 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by dragonuser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool, you'll join the next one. And the one after. And all the others after that.
this is the 2nd one and the last one i would ever join, i don't understand what you're talking about. so k.

P/s: i think you're talking bout yourself

edit: if you're trying to start shit, you can go choke on a fuckin dick.

Dittocrow to win it all

PS: Don't feel bad D4RR3n. You tried your best...also, you beat Mostwanted (6-0 I might add...ik it's all about team matchups, but that's what 5th gen is) and that's all that matters :]
GJ

are you secretly earthworm, peachy.

edit: sorry i only saw the 'won' post against d4rr3n, who doesnt suck for jayde's information.

NOOOOOO peachy lost ;-;

Sorry DragonUser, but I think DittoCrow is going to take this one home. Good luck to the remaining matches though

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I would like to say one thing: whoever taught dragonuser did a great job. Every time he joins these tournaments he battles immediately, damn. He wins the Battling 101 no johns award.

EDIT: lost to dragonuser gg
Nice.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I would like to say one thing: whoever taught dragonuser did a great job. Every time he joins these tournaments he battles immediately, damn. He wins the Battling 101 no johns award.
gotta give all tht love to fried rhys and lamppost

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
My boy dragonuser, good job.

DittoCrow vs dragonuser, tutee vs tutee final, lego.

D4rren no! Why didn't you use the team you used on me in the tourney??? Would've easily made finals! Anyway, let's get it crow!!!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Crap, shit is getting done fast. Will contact with DC ASAP, I hope to battle tomorrow.

Furai vs DittoCrow - Sorry br0 but i have to go for dat big Crow
dragonuser vs Thatsjustpeachy - Happened already

DittoCrow vs dragonuser - dragonuser is a great battler but DittoCrow to win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)