Returning to Our Roots NOC Mafia - GAME OVER: The Mafia Wins

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
what the crap was that x__x

Anyway, since I didn't get to respond to Kaxtar before the day ended, I'll do so now.
Kaxtar said:
As for Engineer, I think he also seems untrustworthy. Engineer has been going against the grain by supporting OD. At least, that's my understanding of his posts when he constantly says, "well, that's true, but maybe OD isn't really scum becuase [insert excuse here].
Read his lynch on kok D1. Orcinus started it. Had he not done that, it would've been nigh impossible for him not to get lynched yesterday. There's almost no reason a mafia would start a lynch on his teammate the very first day, hence my apprehension.
This is something that Enginer would not be too inclined to do unless he was also a Mafiaso trying to protect a teammate. Engineer also did not truly denounce the lynch vote that OD gave for him, which implies that he is mafia and thus has no solid defense. Therefore, he deflected the pressure on him by agreeing with the village.
Here you go.

Also Walrein, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but do you take majority as at least 50% or more than 50%?

That was a bizzare tactic by OD, I look forward to seeing the discussion thread.

Anyway, @kaxtar, I find it amusing that of your 3 clears, 1 died and the other 2 are among the most suspected players here, whats your reasoning?

Again, please keep in mind that this is only my second mafia game EVER.

@Pokemaniac: How are Mythril and Jalmont the most suspicious players? There have been no serious accusations or votes against them in the last couple of days.

@Engineer: I don't think that any evidence about OD can be brought up, given his truly idiotic play. That should be enough to discredit almost everything relating to him.

Other people: please post so we can get a productive lynch going.

That was a bizzare tactic by OD, I look forward to seeing the discussion thread.

Anyway, @kaxtar, I find it amusing that of your 3 clears, 1 died and the other 2 are among the most suspected players here, whats your reasoning?
lol this is a great post
not

How at all is it amusing at all that out of one of three of his clears died? I don't understand anything funny about this. But wait, it gets better!

Apparently me and Mithril are the most suspected players! Wow, that was totally unexpected coming from you, pokemaniac!

You know what I love? I love how you phrase that as if "well, the whole village suspects those two, they're major targets," when that's the farthest thing from the truth. Pokemaniac I wasn't aware that only you made up the village. Please stop assuming everyone shares the same thoughts and suspicions as you (especially at this point when it makes even less sense then when it did before).

How is Mithril suspicious other than not posting often? And yeah I know you seem to have something against me as all you can say is, "Yeah AG acted like scum, but even though other people are acting suspicious I'm just going to focus on Jalmont." Even after OD and his ridiculous claim, you somehow still found me more suspicious than him. And all you have against me is, "AG played like scum." So I'm just going to apply your logic and vote ginganinja. Yeah, he hasn't posted, but who cares? Hydrattler/Pernicious didn't post often and when they did it didn't make a lot of sense or didn't help anyone in any particular way.
Again, please keep in mind that this is only my second mafia game EVER.

@Pokemaniac: How are Mythril and Jalmont the most suspicious players? There have been no serious accusations or votes against them in the last couple of days.
Just because you aren't experienced doesn't mean you can't apply logic in your votes/scum tells/whatever. While I'd like to thank you for thinking I'm clean I can't because your logic as to why makes even less sense than Pokemaniac's. I'm apparently clean because no one has accused or voted me in the last couple days? Yeah, might want to think that one over.

auramaster do you mind posting more/at least something as most of your posts have been vote counts/insignificant etc.

Sorry if I come off as harsh, it's nothing personal.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jalmont id kinda like an actual reason for your lynch vote on me. Yes, o.k I have not "posted a lot" but fucking cut me some slack when I only just subbed in and posted a few hours ago saying that I was reading the thread and catching up on everything.

Yes my predecessors did'nt post a lot either (hence them being Subbed) but then again, your predecessor dropped in activity and was considered scummy as well. Should I therefore be lynching you?

In my mind I don't think its at all fair to me to lynch me because AG acted like scum.
Lol look at the irony. You don't think its fair when others do it to you and then you do it to the next person to sub in. Well done.

In case you were wondering...

Mithril looks suspicious because he has been in this game from the start, and for the first few days was inactive and mainly posted lynch votes with no reasons (kinda like what you just did). Since then his activity has picked up a little but he still only tends to respond when called out for his inactivity and this gives him the impression that he is attempting to fly under the radar.

As far as other people in the game goes... (id have a full list if had actually given me sufficient time -_-)

Kaxtar needs to post his thoughts more. He is the cleanest person in the game and iirc his claimed ability was proven last lynch when apparently 6 votes were needed and majority was hit on 5 votes which signals a probable mayor. Yeah, o.k its your second NOC game but so what, its my first and your views / points are important to all of the village.

Jalmont: 50% of his posts (rough estimate) are whinging at people not to lynch him cos "im not Aura Guardian". Id like him to post his thoughts on people so we can have a solid imput from him. I am concerned however with his predecessors' suspicious behaviour combined with him apparently having a strong power role. Im new to this and don't want to jump to conclusions but can someone tell me why the mafia would let a village power role (apparently as strong as yours) live for so long?

General Note (I know that Kaxtar already said this but) can everyone please post thoughts and stuff. As a sub everyone wants me to post more (which is fair) but im finding it hard to make judgements when people don't post. \

(ill post my thoughts on the other people in the game soon, I still need to read the thread more since at the most I can only describe the rest in a few sentences, hardly acceptable.

EDIT: wow that was actually pretty harsh toward Jalmont. No offence man just got a little frustrated that I wasn't getting time to post thoughts when I was being attacked

ginga I completely understand your reaction and just so you know that vote wasn't really serious. I was trying to show how ridiculous pokemaniac's logic is. I probably should've put a little note in their as sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. All I'm saying is if you want to lynch someone because "well the guy before him acted like scum so lets just lynch him" don't and find a better reason to lynch said person or you know maybe look at other people as possible scum (looking at you pokemaniac).

Jalmont id kinda like an actual reason for your lynch vote on me. Yes, o.k I have not "posted a lot" but fucking cut me some slack when I only just subbed in and posted a few hours ago saying that I was reading the thread and catching up on everything.

Yes my predecessors did'nt post a lot either (hence them being Subbed) but then again, your predecessor dropped in activity and was considered scummy as well. Should I therefore be lynching you?

Lol look at the irony. You don't think its fair when others do it to you and then you do it to the next person to sub in. Well done.
This is exactly what is wrong with pokemaniac's logic. What you find unfair is exactly what I found unfair. Everything you found with my logic (which I took from pokemaniac btw) that didn't make sense was almost exactly the same reason why I was "whining" in my other posts. Or did you maybe take offense because you have something to hide? (not saying you do)

Mithril looks suspicious because he has been in this game from the start, and for the first few days was inactive and mainly posted lynch votes with no reasons (kinda like what you just did). Since then his activity has picked up a little but he still only tends to respond when called out for his inactivity and this gives him the impression that he is attempting to fly under the radar.
I can live with this, I haven't looked over the fist couple days in a while and I actually wasn't really sure why Mithril was/is considered suspicious.

Jalmont: 50% of his posts (rough estimate) are whinging at people not to lynch him cos "im not Aura Guardian". Id like him to post his thoughts on people so we can have a solid imput from him. I am concerned however with his predecessors' suspicious behaviour combined with him apparently having a strong power role. Im new to this and don't want to jump to conclusions but can someone tell me why the mafia would let a village power role (apparently as strong as yours) live for so long?
Isn't this exactly what your complaining about? You don't want to be lynched, so you got upset at my bs logic. I don't blame you, I was put in that situation earlier. Oh and maybe I haven't been killed because the mafia thinks they can waste a day lynching a villager? Idk, I'm not mafia lol. If a mafian would like to clarify, feel free.

General Note (I know that Kaxtar already said this but) can everyone please post thoughts and stuff. As a sub everyone wants me to post more (which is fair) but im finding it hard to make judgements when people don't post.

(ill post my thoughts on the other people in the game soon, I still need to read the thread more since at the most I can only describe the rest in a few sentences, hardly acceptable.
This. This. This. If you are village you have nothing to hide by posting. So everyone please post more (auramaster, khz, etc.)

EDIT: wow that was actually pretty harsh toward Jalmont. No offence man just got a little frustrated I wasn't getting time to post thoughts
None taken.

I think I got everything!

Edit: Here's a list of reads back from the day Quagsires was lynched. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979284&postcount=565 I'll try and make a new one sometime tomorrow. And if you want one from me, I'd like to ask auramaster for one as well.

Okay I just logged on, give me a minute to read the thread.

EDIT: @Jalmont: IIRC Mithril was considered suspicious because he only ever posted when people prodded him.

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
woahwoahwoah

How at all is it amusing at all that out of one of three of his clears died? I don't understand anything funny about this. But wait, it gets better!

Apparently me and Mithril are the most suspected players! Wow, that was totally unexpected coming from you, pokemaniac!

You know what I love? I love how you phrase that as if "well, the whole village suspects those two, they're major targets," when that's the farthest thing from the truth. Pokemaniac I wasn't aware that only you made up the village. Please stop assuming everyone shares the same thoughts and suspicions as you (especially at this point when it makes even less sense then when it did before).
Overreaction much? I mean, it's obvious that Pokemaniac's post didn't make much sense, but I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill here. I'll be honest and say that I do find you and Mithril a bit suspicious; AG was extremely suspicious before he got subbed out, and Mithril has been kind of suspicious throughout the entire game (see all other posts for reasons). The second bolded part is interesting. In both your posts, all you do is tear apart other people's posts. I don't see any opinion of your own. Moreover, where did you get that from? In Pokemaniac's post, there's nothing that sounds as if he's leading the village or something like that. If you got that from a different post, sorry, but there's nothing the quoted post that would lead to the conclusion you drew (i.e. Pokemaniac assuming things for village).

How is Mithril suspicious other than not posting often? And yeah I know you seem to have something against me as all you can say is, "Yeah AG acted like scum, but even though other people are acting suspicious I'm just going to focus on Jalmont." Even after OD and his ridiculous claim, you somehow still found me more suspicious than him. And all you have against me is, "AG played like scum." So I'm just going to apply your logic and vote ginganinja. (NOT A LYNCH VOTE) Yeah, he hasn't posted, but who cares? Hydrattler/Pernicious didn't post often and when they did it didn't make a lot of sense or didn't help anyone in any particular way.
So you spend half of your post talking about how his logic is faulty. Then, you start railing about how people still consider you suspicious because AG was suspicious (nothing you can do there). Finally, you decide to take the logic that you just proved was faulty, then decide to use it against somebody else. What?
ginga I completely understand your reaction and just so you know that vote wasn't really serious. I was trying to show how ridiculous pokemaniac's logic is. I probably should've put a little note in their as sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. All I'm saying is if you want to lynch someone because "well the guy before him acted like scum so lets just lynch him" don't and find a better reason to lynch said person or you know maybe look at other people as possible scum (looking at you pokemaniac).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your lynch vote for ginga bolded before you edited it? If you were to make a vote that "wasn't really serious," I don't see why you would bold it. This doesn't point to anything, but I just find it kind of hard to stomach. Also, can you just stop whining about how AG acted like scum? He undoubtedly did, and we all know that. We know that you are not AG, but we also know that you have the same role as AG. If he was scum, then you are as well. This isn't meant to be offensive; it's simply a fact. You can't expect us to go "oh yeah you're not AG we can ignore all the posts he made in this thread," since you two have the same exact role.
This. This. This. If you are village you have nothing to hide by posting. So everyone please post more (auramaster, khz, etc.)
Posting opinions and not ripping apart other people's posts without adding content would also be good.

Anyway, right now, I think that Mithril is the most suspicious person. Mithril hasn't posted much (Dec 3, Dec 1, Nov 30 being the dates of his most recent posts), and his posts have mainly consisted of agreeing with other people without adding much (I know I'm guilty of this for the OD lynch, but everything there was fairly obvious), so that might be a sign of a mafia trying to sneak by. I also think that Jalmont is fairly suspicious. Given AG's claim, I don't see why he wouldn't have been killed yet; this is supported by the fact that one person has died every night, which means that the BG hasn't been successful yet.

I'll post something more worthwhile later.

Yeah, I haven't posted much. I have finals going on, and will be kinda consumed by those until Friday. I will try to post something before then...but Finals are vastly more important that any mafia game.

I'm not sure if we should totally discount all of OD's previous reads/ideas/posts based on yesterday's events. The reason being that for a new player, telling the truth playing as a villager and not making up inspection results seems almost obvious, and hence something that almost anyone could work out. Even more so if you last until day 5. So then, given that a new player is highly unlikely to do this, who would do that? Answer: an experienced player trying to pull off a gambit. Then if he's an experienced player who misplayed, then I think that we should give his views some weight.

For reference, here is OD's list of reads (albeit probably outdated now). I can't remember if he posted any list after this, but I quickly skimmed over his posts and couldn't find one.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3954526&postcount=126

I accept my last post was badly written, and I certainly didn't mean to say that it was funny flamestrike was dead, but my point that kaxtar has come out and said that 2 of the 3 most suspected people, and not just by me, are clear seems strange still stands. I'd recomment reading the whole thread rather than just the last day or so if you want to gain a decent picture of people.
Also, while I wish people did get a clean slate on subbing in, they ultimately have the same role as their predecessor and so to ignore the behaviour of their predecessor would be stupid. Hence people are suspicious of Jalmont because very little about Aura Guradian adds up, and he has also been ridiculously defensive, even to the point of OMGUS.
Ginganinja I think is less immediately suspected because his predecessors suffered from inactivity rather than posting anything particularly scummy, so if ginganinja is active and doesn't post anything scummy then I'm inclined to leave him.

I accept my last post was badly written, and I certainly didn't mean to say that it was funny flamestrike was dead, but my point that kaxtar has come out and said that 2 of the 3 most suspected people, and not just by me, are clear seems strange still stands. I'd recomment reading the whole thread rather than just the last day or so if you want to gain a decent picture of people.
Since its almost certain that Kaxtar is clean because of a lack of mayor counter claim, I attribute his "strange" reads more to inexperience than anything. Actually now I think about it, Kaxtar seems desperate to let everyone know he is inexperienced by prefacing his last two posts with "I'm inexperienced, don't take my views too seriously." If it wasn't for the mayor claim evidence, I'd find this suspicious.

Since its almost certain that Kaxtar is clean because of a lack of mayor counter claim, I attribute his "strange" reads more to inexperience than anything. Actually now I think about it, Kaxtar seems desperate to let everyone know he is inexperienced by prefacing his last two posts with "I'm inexperienced, don't take my views too seriously." If it wasn't for the mayor claim evidence, I'd find this suspicious.
Yeah, I was mainly advising him to read up in case he has any useful thoughts.

Don't worry, I intend to keep posting, but I am inexperienced. Ginga, this is not my second NOC game, but my second Mafia ever. So if I'm missing something painfully obvious to you vets, then understand that I'm not mafia with shitty logic and poor defenses, but a villager with little outside experience to pull from.

I am most certainly mayor villager, though, as NWO has made clear to you guys earlier in the game.

As for getting a good lynch going, I have a feeling that the Mafiaso will try to hide out and avoid suspicion for the remainder of the game. Now that we only have 8 players left, likely 2-3 of the mafia, it would be in their best interest to hide now more than ever to decrease drawing attention to themselves. Thus, I suppose we discuss Aura Master (not a vote), as he has been inactive this day and most of the last one. Furthermore, many people have suspicions of AG already for scummy behavior in the past. If someone who is more well versed in Aura's actions/mafia logic than I am could take charge, it would be appreciated.

woahwoahwoah
Overreaction much? I mean, it's obvious that Pokemaniac's post didn't make much sense, but I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill here. I'll be honest and say that I do find you and Mithril a bit suspicious; AG was extremely suspicious before he got subbed out, and Mithril has been kind of suspicious throughout the entire game (see all other posts for reasons).
Ok you find me and Mithril suspicious. Fine. I can live with that. What I can’t live with is people flat out ignoring other people who have the exact same issues. AG was suspicious? Well so was Maxim/Hydrattler/Pernicious.

The second bolded part is interesting. In both your posts, all you do is tear apart other people's posts. I don't see any opinion of your own.
Engineer want some opinions? Here you go.
Pokemaniac has stupid logic
Kaxtar is the cleanest person
Mithril is just eh for me. Like everyone’s said I wish he would post more and I agree that some of his earlier lynch votes were quite strange. But I do understand that irl things come up.
auramaster If we’re going to call Mithril out we can’t just ignore the fact that auramaster is also in this game. Combined with the fact that a lot of his posts were pretty worthless I can’t believe that so many of you are giving him a free pass. And it’s not like he hasn’t been on, he was last on December 8 :/
Engineer I think while you might be clean you’ve said some pretty weird things and your logic lately just flat out doens't make sense to me.
ginganinja just got subbed in and I hope he posts more.
khz posts but his posts are so short and don’t have that much to them. While he might be town I think its also a good way to make it appear that you are quite active and helpful when youre not.
you might also want to look back in the thread as I have a lot more posts then just two

Moreover, where did you get that from? In Pokemaniac's post, there's nothing that sounds as if he's leading the village or something like that. If you got that from a different post, sorry, but there's nothing the quoted post that would lead to the conclusion you drew (i.e. Pokemaniac assuming things for village).
Well I made that assumption after using simple grammatical skills and my understanding of the English language. pokemaniac said “and the other 2 are the most suspected players here.” Of course I’m not an English major, so if anyone is and wants to analyze pokemaniac’s posts I’m sure Engineer would appreciate it.

So you spend half of your post talking about how his logic is faulty. Then, you start railing about how people still consider you suspicious because AG was suspicious (nothing you can do there). Finally, you decide to take the logic that you just proved was faulty, then decide to use it against somebody else. What?
Uh did you read my response to ginga. I’m guessing no because I specifically stated that I wasn’t serious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your lynch vote for ginga bolded before you edited it? If you were to make a vote that "wasn't really serious," I don't see why you would bold it. This doesn't point to anything, but I just find it kind of hard to stomach.
I don’t understand why this is so shocking. I mean your stomach must be really hurting when it gets down to lynches. What is so wrong with posting a lynch vote? I don’t see how this is hurting anyone (except your stomach). If anything this helps the village out by forcing people to talk or risk being lynched.

Also, can you just stop whining about how AG acted like scum? He undoubtedly did, and we all know that. We know that you are not AG, but we also know that you have the same role as AG. If he was scum, then you are as well. This isn't meant to be offensive; it's simply a fact. You can't expect us to go "oh yeah you're not AG we can ignore all the posts he made in this thread," since you two have the same exact role.
Like I’ve said I think I know how a role PM works. And like I responded to khz I realize why people are suspicious of me. But I don’t see anyone applying this logic to ginganinja. It makes me wonder why me specifically am being targeted, especially when it seems that pokemaniac isn’t considering anyone else.

Posting opinions and not ripping apart other people's posts without adding content would also be good.
You’re right we shouldn’t challenge anybody who posts with terrible logic. I mean why bother? It’s not like we can’t coexist with the mafia right. In fact we should just vote no lynch for the rest of the game because I’m sure the mafia is willing to not kill anybody either!
/sarcasm
Yeah, no. I don’t see how I wasn’t contributing. Are you saying that pointing out fallacies in people’s logic is detrimental to the village?

Anyway, right now, I think that Mithril is the most suspicious person. Mithril hasn't posted much (Dec 3, Dec 1, Nov 30 being the dates of his most recent posts), and his posts have mainly consisted of agreeing with other people without adding much (I know I'm guilty of this for the OD lynch, but everything there was fairly obvious), so that might be a sign of a mafia trying to sneak by.
While I agree with this I’d again like to remind everyone that auramaster has not done so either and is as guilty if not more so the Mithril. auramaster for god’s sake please post a list of reads or at least something!

I also think that Jalmont is fairly suspicious. Given AG's claim, I don't see why he wouldn't have been killed yet; this is supported by the fact that one person has died every night, which means that the BG hasn't been successful yet.
wait what

I’m suspicious because I haven’t been killed yet? WELL GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE WE SHOULD LYNCH KAXTAR AND JALMONT THEY’VE CLAIMED BUT THEY HAVENT BEEN KILLED YET AAAHHH. Besides that bit of logic not making sense, you’re next sentence is even more puzzling. Apparently the fact the BG has not been successful yet makes me more suspicious? Can you or anyone explain what you’re trying to say here? To me it looks like you tried to connect two things that 1. Have nothing to do with each other and 2. Can’t be connected. Here’s another opinion: Your logic in this game sucks and I can’t comprehend some of the things you say. However I'm going to vote auramasterbecause he really needs to post more meaningfully and he almost seems to be hiding because apparently he "has nothing to contribute." But EP don't take this as a sign you don't need to respond as I would like you to clarify many of the things you said in your last post.

And before anyone steps and says “Look out how quick Jalmont is to lynch, hes obviously scum”, OD did this a lot to get people to talk so yeah. Again, not trying to lynch aura, I just want to put some pressure on him to explain. We can't decide who to lynch without everyone actively participating.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah id like auramaster to fucking post too. Its unacceptable really to have no real response from him yet and its stalling discussion.

Also lol Jalmont you really need to calm down. At least two people call you out as being suspicious and you instantly claim that "both of them have stupid logic". Yes, there are other suspicious people in the game (like auramaster and I guess me atm) but these massive "rage posts" don't really help your case lol.

EP does make a valid point that the mafia have left you alone. Kaxtar is clean simply because his role has actually been proven to exist and is predominantly a village role. AG claimed hooker which is usually a significantly more powerful role (and can usually stop kills), can be a mafia role and you have been left well alone for the entire game (by the sounds of it).

That said, Pokemanic if you can post your reads on other people (by this I mean not Jalmont lol). In the meantime, to get Auramaster to talk

Vote: auramaster

EDIT

Actually id like to get opinions on EP too (and me I guess as well why everyone is at it). EP has been labelled suspicious by OD and (iirc) Quagsires (clean and now dead villagers). Some of his posts are "odd" was well. SO yea if anyone can posts opinions that would be great so we can get some solid discussion going

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
Mockery isn't getting you anywhere.
Well I made that assumption after using simple grammatical skills and my understanding of the English language. pokemaniac said “and the other 2 are the most suspected players here.” Of course I’m not an English major, so if anyone is and wants to analyze pokemaniac’s posts I’m sure Engineer would appreciate it.
Do people need to add "I think that..." before every one of their sentences?
Uh did you read my response to ginga. I’m guessing no because I specifically stated that I wasn’t serious.
___

I don’t understand why this is so shocking. I mean your stomach must be really hurting when it gets down to lynches. What is so wrong with posting a lynch vote? I don’t see how this is hurting anyone (except your stomach). If anything this helps the village out by forcing people to talk or risk being lynched.
I actually made this comment because I saw your response to ginga. Lynching somebody to get activity up is fine, but why lynch somebody under pretenses of trying to prove flawed logic? This is what I meant by your lynch vote being "hard to stomach," and it'd be much appreciated if you decided not to think literally every time.
Yeah, no. I don’t see how I wasn’t contributing. Are you saying that pointing out fallacies in people’s logic is detrimental to the village?
No, I'm saying that telling people to post reads while not doing so yourself is hypocritical. Are you saying that it isn't?
I’m suspicious because I haven’t been killed yet? WELL GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE WE SHOULD LYNCH KAXTAR AND JALMONT THEY’VE CLAIMED BUT THEY HAVENT BEEN KILLED YET AAAHHH. Besides that bit of logic not making sense, you’re next sentence is even more puzzling. Apparently the fact the BG has not been successful yet makes me more suspicious? Can you or anyone explain what you’re trying to say here? To me it looks like you tried to connect two things that 1. Have nothing to do with each other and 2. Can’t be connected.
Yes, to an extent. You've claimed an important role while not dying, and you're suspicious because AG acted in an extremely suspicious manner. The BG part is indirectly related; it simply means that had a mafia targeted you, you would've died, since the BG failed, so we know that no killing role has targeted you unless you managed to hook them or something.
Here’s another opinion: Your logic in this game sucks and I can’t comprehend some of the things you say.
Great, insulting people is going to get village far into this game.

EDIT: And Kaxtar, I went through some of AG's posts here, though you may want to judge his posts yourself.

As for getting a good lynch going, I have a feeling that the Mafiaso will try to hide out and avoid suspicion for the remainder of the game. Now that we only have 8 players left, likely 2-3 of the mafia, it would be in their best interest to hide now more than ever to decrease drawing attention to themselves. Thus, I suppose we discuss Aura Master (not a vote), as he has been inactive this day and most of the last one. Furthermore, many people have suspicions of AG already for scummy behavior in the past. If someone who is more well versed in Aura's actions/mafia logic than I am could take charge, it would be appreciated.
Are you talking about Aura Guardian or auramaster? (assuming the second since AG subbed out)

Ok I promise I'll shut up as soon as I respond to a couple things.

EP does make a valid point that the mafia have left you alone. Kaxtar is clean simply because his role has actually been proven to exist and is predominantly a village role. AG claimed hooker which is usually a significantly more powerful role (and can usually stop kills), can be a mafia role and you have been left well alone for the entire game (by the sounds of it).
I don't really know how to respond to this because I don't know why I haven't been killed. Perhaps they think I'll get myself lynched if I continue to rage? Your guess is as good as mine.

No, I'm saying that telling people to post reads while not doing so yourself is hypocritical. Are you saying that it isn't?
No, I'm not saying isn't. In fact I want people to do so. I'm not sure where you got that I haven't been posting reads because I have (linked to my first one in my response to ginga's post and I gave you another one in my response to yours.

Great, insulting people is going to get village far into this game.
I'm honestly sorry for this, I didn't mean to say your logic sucks, I meant that sometimes I don't really understand what you're trying to say. I will admit I was in a pissy mood writing that as I had written a response before only to have my computer freeze. :/

Shutting up now.

@Jalmont

[quote="Jalmont']Engineer want some opinions? Here you go.
Pokemaniac has stupid logic
Kaxtar is the cleanest person
Mithril is just eh for me. Like everyone’s said I wish he would post more and I agree that some of his earlier lynch votes were quite strange. But I do understand that irl things come up.
auramaster If we’re going to call Mithril out we can’t just ignore the fact that auramaster is also in this game. Combined with the fact that a lot of his posts were pretty worthless I can’t believe that so many of you are giving him a free pass. And it’s not like he hasn’t been on, he was last on December 8 :/
Engineer I think while you might be clean you’ve said some pretty weird things and your logic lately just flat out doens't make sense to me.
ginganinja just got subbed in and I hope he posts more.
khz posts but his posts are so short and don’t have that much to them. While he might be town I think its also a good way to make it appear that you are quite active and helpful when youre not.
you might also want to look back in the thread as I have a lot more posts then just two[/quote]
No offence but this is why I don't find long walls of texts with reads useful (and hence don't make them). They all end up as a copypasta of one another or just stating the obvious, neither of which add anything.

But something I find interesting is your contrasting reads on Mithril and auramaster. Both are in the same position, being the less active players in the game. But for Mithril you pretty much say "meh, post more, I understand irl stuff happens" where as for auramaster you find him extremely scummy. Anyone else think this seems like buddying?

@Jalmont

No offence but this is why I don't find long walls of texts with reads useful (and hence don't make them). They all end up as a copypasta of one another or just stating the obvious, neither of which add anything.

But something I find interesting is your contrasting reads on Mithril and auramaster. Both are in the same position, being the less active players in the game. But for Mithril you pretty much say "meh, post more, I understand irl stuff happens" where as for auramaster you find him extremely scummy. Anyone else think this seems like buddying?
I said I'd shut up but...
Mithril posted and said something came up which I think is fine. But auramaster hasn't posted in this thread since Dec 3, and hasn't given a single reason. And auramaster has been online so I don't think its too much to ask to say "Hey everyone I've been busy with something else so I'll try to contribute but don't expect too much." All I'm saying is that I just want something from auramaster to know that he's still involved with this game.

Yeah and if you don't want to make long reads its your call, I brought it up because people were asking me for one.

Sorry for not posting sooner :( Don't like posting unless I have something really helpful to say, and was really busy today. I'll try to post more.

Engineer Pikachu: Generally hasn't been very helpful, been a little better lately, although some of his posts definitely seem strange, such as criticizing Jalmont for lynching ginga to make him talk, when other players have been doing this all game.

Mithril: Hasn't posted much of anything important throughout the game, yes it's hypocritical for me to say this but IMO he's been slightly less helpful then me.

auramaster: Should post moar :(

khz: Making lots of little posts to promote discussion or make small comments, like Paperblade but more helpful.

ginganinja: The strange silence of Maxim/Hydrattler/Pernicious is strange. ginga has made good posts, hasn't done anything suspicious that I noticed, although the silence of the previous trio is really weird...

Jalmont: Aura acted very strangely, and Jalmont seems very worried about being suspected. He's also helping the village with good discussion, but IMO the most suspicious player right now.

pokemaniac 212: Started off unhelpful, better as the game went on, lately has mostly talked about OD and Jalmont, defending OD and accusing Jalmont to no end. This aggresiveness and determination seems suspicious to me, kind of like he knew OD was village, and knows Jalmont's alliance.

Kaxtar: Still the only Mayor claim, although definitely newb. Said Jalmont and Mithril were Mafia with bad reasoning, and emphasizes in every post that he's new, it's turned into an excuse for bad posts.

Quick reads list, since someone (ginga I think) asked, I'll re-read the last few days and give something more detailed this afternoon when I'm less busy.

EP: Someone I need to re-read really, seemed suspicious at first, but his defence seemed village to me, so I'm struggling to get an overall opinion here.

Kaxtar: pretty much confirmed to be a mayor, assuming there isn't a mafia mayor, which seems a pretty safe assumption, he's clean.

Mithril/auramaster: both in the same boat, only really posting when pressured to do so, seems pretty scummy behaviour.

Ginga: While his predecessors were scummy, this was on account of inactivity rather than posts, so as long as ginga carries on like this then I'd say town more than anything.

khz: basically what auramaster said, posts little and often, generally prodding people, seems town to me.

Jalmont: I think I've made my views clear enough the past couple of days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)