Round 55 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by dragonuser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Beat DittoCrow 2-0 in a great game. Will contact DU asap, I see him a lot!

confirming

Since this is probably my last BW OU tourney, I'd like to thank my tutors!

Limitless:
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be that good of a player. You taught me everything I know today and made Pokemon a more fun experience. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I've had alot of fun building teams and laddering, and I was really lucky to get you for a tutor. Sorry I let you down again, but please know your efforts weren't all for nothing. You're definately the best BW OU player right now, the only thing you can't beat is hax :p. Good luck in the Smogon Tournament #8, I'm sure you'll win.

AndViet:
You are a great guy and tutor. We had tons of laughs and built some awesome teams together. You gave me the push I needed to to get high on the ladder. You're a great player, you just let hax get to you lol. Thanks for the millions of hours we spent together! Also, YOU DESERVE A BADGE.

DracoMalfoy:
My tutor this round. You introduced me to the ADV metagame which I find to be really fun. I look forward to playing it in the future! You also taught me some helpful battling skills that I used to get my first 2 wins in this tournament. You're a great guy, thanks for helping me this round.

ShakeItUp:
Yeah you weren't one of my tutors, but I feel you deserve a thank you. We've known each other for a while, but the past few weeks you've been really supportive and helped me with alot of battling preparation! I really appreciate it, thanks dude. Good luck in your future Pokemon career, you're a great contributor to Smogon. lol

Thanks guys and to everyone who supported me in this tourney, sorry I let you down!

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
nice and yea furai and i see eachother all the time so scheduling a match shouldnt b hard :]

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Finals

dragonuser vs. Furai

Good luck to each finalist; schedule a time and let us all know when the battle will occur so we can all watch! Also, play as soon as possible so SOMALIA can wreck the next BW tutee tournament that will happen after the ADV OU one :naughty:

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'll set a time with DU tomottow when I get back from my schooltrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)