Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v3 Weakmon(note: i will bring a basic pokemon that is weak(for ex:Qwuilfish) and a kakuna .-.) Singles
Training Battle
DQ: 1 day
2 Recovers/ 5 Chills
ASB Tournament Arena

Also:

2+2 vs 2+2 doubles
Christmas brawl
DQ: 2 days
5 Recovers/5 chills
Arena: Christmas Countdown

Everyone loves Christmas, right? The joy? The suspense? The anxiety of counting the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds until this fantastic holiday's arrival? Well, now there's an arena for that! In Christmas Countdown, each pokemon starts at level one. At the end of every action, your level increases by one, increasing until 25(Christmas). Once level 25 is reached, the pokemon recieve 50% of their health back, status cured, and 30 energy. However, you don't have to wait forever, you can spend 15 energy on anticipating, increasing their level by 5.

-30x30 colored platform
-each pokemon starts at level 1, and at the end of every action, it increases by 1 at the end of each action
-once lv 25 is reached, the pokemon who reahed it gets 50% of their health back, 30 energy, and their status cured
-each pokemon cannot advance above lv 25
-each pokemon can spend an action and 15 energy anticipating, increasing their levels by 5
-all moves allowed

Signups:
Team 1:
- Lucarioisawesome

Team 2:
I'll ref this battle once it gets another 3 combatants
And if it's OK with LiA, I'd like to make an addendum to the arena's effect: any Christmas song reference adds 1 to your level, able to get 3 boosts this way per round.

Open Challenge
4 vs 4 triples (2 NFE, 2 FE)
2 Day DQ All
0/0 for recovers
Johto National Park: The focus of bug catchers the world over, the park is famous for its bug hunting contests. In this arena, the grass is very thick and all natural conditions are allowed. Bug types may hide in the grass at the cost of an action, and will remain at a 30% chance to hit (NFE) and 50% chance to hit (FE) while in it. This action takes seven energy, and if hit the Pokemon must come out and is taunted for the next six actions into fighting his opponent. This modifier is applied after base accuracy but before speed nature affects, accuracy modifiers, and abilities.

Bug types will not suffer reduced accuracy when striking other opponents in the bushes, but will not cause the opponent to come out. A taunted or tormented Pokemon can not flee into the bushes.
Accepting, One of my fully evolved will only be so when sent out.
Items = Training Items
Switch = Okay
Abilities. 1
Needs a ref?

I'll ref this while getting tutored by Son of Shadoo. (This means that it might take somewhat longer to ref this.)
I had just explained that I had already claimed that a few posts above you, but seeing as apparently I've been volunteered to do Mog's OTHER match and have the team for that one there's no reason for you not to take this one. Still, you should probably make sure no one has decided to ref a match before you take it.

Alright so i need more fights rolling, so let's put another brawl up

5v5 FE Brawl
1 Day DQ/2 for ref
2 Recovers/1 Chill
ASB Arena for ref sanity, if ref would like to do something more interesting its their call

also if the accepter would like to change the team size, it shouldnt be a problem
new pages suck, need an opponent

Also, ill ref TL vs OD, hopefully i can get teams so i can get the match started this time

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
<elevator_music> Ps: someone take ragnaroks brawl i need the rc

Not often someone is that enthused by reffing a brawl. I'll have to oblige.

Items = On
Abilities = All
Switch = Wobbuffet

OK looks like nobody else is signing up for Leethoof's awesome melee.

Lou, Doran Dragon, Orcinus_Duo (you already sent), and Maxim : PM mons

Accepting, One of my fully evolved will only be so when sent out.
Items = Training Items
Switch = Okay
Abilities. 1
Open Challenge
4 vs 4 triples (2 NFE, 2 FE)
2 Day DQ All
0/0 for recovers
Johto National Park: The focus of bug catchers the world over, the park is famous for its bug hunting contests. In this arena, the grass is very thick and all natural conditions are allowed. Bug types may hide in the grass at the cost of an action, and will remain at a 30% chance to hit (NFE) and 50% chance to hit (FE) while in it. This action takes seven energy, and if hit the Pokemon must come out and is taunted for the next six actions into fighting his opponent. This modifier is applied after base accuracy but before speed nature affects, accuracy modifiers, and abilities.

Bug types will not suffer reduced accuracy when striking other opponents in the bushes, but will not cause the opponent to come out. A taunted or tormented Pokemon can not flee into the bushes.
I'll be reffing this battle, send me Pokemon ASAP

HERE WE GO

Open Challenge!
3v3 Singles
Mid-stage mons
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
2-Day DQ
Arena: Zoroark Stadium

Long story short, it's very similar to the ASB Tournament Arena, except for one thing: Every Pokemon has Illusion in addition to its other ability/ies (even in Abilities=Off or Abilities=One).

Requesting Items=Training and Switch=OK, but neither is mandatory.

HERE WE GO

Open Challenge!
3v3 Singles
Mid-stage mons
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
2-Day DQ
Arena: Zoroark Stadium

Long story short, it's very similar to the ASB Tournament Arena, except for one thing: Every Pokemon has Illusion in addition to its other ability/ies (even in Abilities=Off or Abilities=One).

Requesting Items=Training and Switch=OK, but neither is mandatory.
FINE. I'll take this.

No Items
Switch = OK
One Ability

2+2 vs 2+2 doubles
Weakmon and/or middlemon
Christmas brawl
DQ: 2 days
5 Recovers/5 chills
Switch= DOOM GOT OF LOL
Abilities: ALL
Arena: Christmas Countdown

Everyone loves Christmas, right? The joy? The suspense? The anxiety of counting the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds until this fantastic holiday's arrival? Well, now there's an arena for that! In Christmas Countdown, each pokemon starts at level one. At the end of every action, your level increases by one, increasing until 25(Christmas). Once level 25 is reached, the pokemon recieve 50% of their health back, status cured, and 30 energy. However, you don't have to wait forever, you can spend 15 energy on anticipating, increasing their level by 5.

-30x30 colored platform
-each pokemon starts at level 1, and at the end of every action, it increases by 1 at the end of each action
-once lv 25 is reached, the pokemon who reahed it gets 50% of their health back, 30 energy, and their status cured
-each pokemon cannot advance above lv 25
-each pokemon can spend an action and 15 energy anticipating, increasing their levels by 5
-all moves allowed
any Christmas song reference adds 1 to your level, able to get 3 boosts this way per round.

Signups:
Team 1:
- Lucarioisawesome

Team 2:
Anyone wants to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)