Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
No Recovers / Infinite Chills
Switch = KO
Items ON
ONE Ability

Arena: Type Changing Arena
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP.

Open d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-CHALLENGE!

3 vs 3 Singles Training Battle
2 Day DQ
6 Chills / 2 Recoveries
Baby Pokemon, Mid-Stage Pokemon, or Single-Stage Pokemon (No Regice though, screw you)
Requesting Abilities=On
Arena:
Arena: Environmental Testing Facilities
Field Type: Water, Fire, Ice
Complexity: Intense
Format: Any

Restrictions: No Weather Changing moves. Abilities that alter stats based on Weather are immediately activated once the appropriate weather is in effect.

Description: The pokemon battle in a massive dome-shaped building used as a testing facility to experiment with the forces of nature. Enormous sprinklers, snow machines, and heat lamps line the walls and cieling of the dome. At the end of the round, a server randomly generates a number between 1 and 7, and the respective weather programming is utilyzed in the arena.

1. No Weather - No abilities or moves are affected.

2. Rain - The sprinkler system emits several thousand gallons of water consecutively to simulate Rain. Water type moves are strengthened, Fire type moves are weakened, all Rain based abilities are activated, Solarbeam is weakened, Synthesis, Moonlight, and Morning sun all restore less HPand Thunder and Hurricane have perfect accuracy.

3. Hail - The snow machines chop up, and shoot, several hundred tons of ice to simulate a Hail storm. Blizzard has 100% Accuracy, all non-ice types are hurt by the hail while it's in effect, Solarbeam is weakened, Synthesis, Moonlight, and Morning sun all restore less HP, and all Hail based abilities are activated, and Thunder has less accuracy.

4. Sun - The heat lamps are set to their highest settings to simulate intense Sunlight. Solarbeam is strengthened and doesn't require time to charge, Fire type moves are strengthened, Water type moves are weakened, all Sun based abilities are activated, Synthesis, Moonlight, and Morning Sun restore more HP, and Thunder and Hurricane have less accuracy.

5. Slush Storm - Both the Sprinkler Systems AND the Snow Machines are activated, creating a frosty storm consisting of slush and chunks of ice. Water type moves and Ice type moves are strengthened, Fire type moves and Ice type moves are weakened. All Rain and Hail based abilities are activated, Solarbeam is weakened, Synthesis, Moonlight, and Morning sun all restore less HP, and Thunder has normal accuracy, while Hurricane has perfect accuracy. Ice type moves and water type moves both have an additional 10% chance of causing the opponent to freeze. Pokemon with the Forecast ability turn into it's Trainer's choice of the two potential forms (Hail and Rain).

6. Tropical Rain - Both the Sprinkler Systems AND the Heat Lamps are activated, creating a steaming hot rainfall. Fire and Water type moves are strengthened. Solarbeam functions normally, as do Synthesis, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Thunder, and Hurricane. All Water type moves have an additional 10% chance to cause a burn, while Fire type moves have a 10% chance of creating steam that lowers the opponent's accuracy. All Sun and Rain based abilities are activated, and Ice type moves are weakened, whilst having no chance of freezing. Pokemon with the Forecast ability turn into it's Trainer's choice of the two potential forms (Sunand Rain).

7. Dry Ice Storm - Both the Heat Lamps AND the Snow Machines are in use, whilst shooting cubes of dry ice throughout the dome, and removing all the moisture in the air. Synthesis, Moonlight, Morning Sun, and Moonlight all function normally. Ice and Fire type moves are strengthened, while having an additional 10% chance to burn AND an additional 10% chance to freeze. Water type moves are weakened and lose their effects. Blizzard has perfect accuracy, while Thunder and Hurricane both have less accuracy. Pokemon with the Forecast ability turn into it's Trainer's choice of the two potential forms (Hail and Sun).
Reposting since the fellow who accepted this never got back to me for oraganization of the battle...

EDIT: POSTPONING UNTIL ATHENO KILLS ME

Flavor Challenge.

~~~ This is a match I will ref

It is a 1v1 match no limits on pokemon.
Obviously Singles
2 day DQ
Infinite chills/recovers.
All Abilities
Obviously NO switch
Items On

The arena Is going to be the ASB Arena, But at the beginning of each round I will declare a theme. And a different arena (which will reflect the theme) And I will award points for references to the theme in the flavor text. If they feel forced I will ignore them. 5 points max per round. and if one guy does really awesome and the other guy makes 5 references the awesome guy will get 5 points. The topics may be are not limited to. If you aquire 10 points you will cause the arena to suddenly act in your favor. Depending on the theme it could be anything from angemon healing you, or voldemort attacking your oppenent, or Getting a batarang. Or Cartman Taunting and tormenting your opponent.

Glacier knight. You are not allowed to join, because you know me IRL.

~He Man
~Batman
~Harry Potter
~More Harry potter
~Digimon
~Memes
~Pokemon Anime
~Family guy/South Park

~Anything you want to think is awesome but may not be

Seeing as there's no limit to strength, I'll probably lose, but I'll take this match anyway just so I can spam memes and stuff. You're on, Terrador!

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging LOU
1v1 Singles
Newborn Dratini vs Newborn Dratini
Training items only
1 day DQ
arena: Mt. Coronet
This is where we found and caught our dratinis. I looked through our movepools, any restrictions aren't relevant for this battle.

FIGHT ME.

Abilities = All
Items = Training-type
Switch = Seeker's preference.

I challenge Athenodoros to be accepted by me.

Items = I'm ToasTyrant and I hop across the street
Abilities = I'm ToasTyrant and I can see stars
Switch = I'M TOASTTYRANT AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN GRAVITY!

(those mean no, all, and no)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
doppelposte

Challenging criminal scum Athenodoros

1v1 FE Singles
Training
1 Hour DQ
ASB Arena
2/5 Recoveries/Chills

Reffing the above. PM Teams nao.

EDIT: Also putting out my own Open Challenge
2v2 NFE Doubles
3 Day DQ
ASB Mono-Type Arena
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All moves allowed. If your pokemon share a like-type, then the BAP of their STAB is raised by 1. Easy enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)