Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Fat ToastTyrant13
Open d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-CHALLENGE!

3 vs 3 Singles Training Battle
2 Day DQ
6 Chills / 2 Recoveries
Baby Pokemon, Mid-Stage Pokemon, or Single-Stage Pokemon (No Regice though, screw you)
Requesting Abilities=On
Arena:
Reposting since the fellow who accepted this never got back to me for oraganization of the battle...

EDIT: POSTPONING UNTIL ATHENO KILLS ME
I'll take you toast if this hasn't been snatched yet...

Items: no
Switch: KO
Abilities: one

Ref?

Mog, you don't need to repost a match from two posts ago, there's a minimum length of at least 25 posts ago, but nonetheless I'll ref it, send me Pokemon

Challenging VFXCross To a 2 vs 2 NFE Singles Match!
DQ: 2 days
Arena: A dark underground spring
Restricted moves: sun (unless the roof gets broken), and in addition all ground shaking moves do a rock bases damage of 6 to both pokemon.

Challenging VFXCross To a 2 vs 2 NFE Singles Match!
DQ: 2 days
Arena: A dark underground spring
Restricted moves: sun (unless the roof gets broken), and in addition all ground shaking moves do a rock bases damage of 6 to both pokemon.
I'll accept your challenge.

Items: None
Switch: KO
Abilties: One

TL, i accepted a couple posts ago, you just need to pm your team.

EDIT: Also...

<MK_Ultra> 100 pages of asb
<MK_Ultra> 'woo'

Open multi-battle!

3v3v3v3 doubles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries / 5 chills
Strongmons are strong, so we'll use them.
Arena: Simulation Chamber

The Simulation Chamber is a large room covered in electrical panels. The Simulation Chamber can also replicate any arena in the Arena Compendium.

After the end of every round, the ref rolls a X-sided die. X being the number of arenas in the compendium. that arena will become the arena for that round. The simulation begins round 1 as the ASB arena.

It is possible to short-circuit the panels in the room. This will lead to the arena becoming the Simulation Chamber, which has no external water source and seismic activity is banned. (You have no idea how much the panels cost.)

1st acceptor chooses switch rules
2nd acceptor chooses items
3rd acceptor chooses abilities

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Open Challenge!
2v2 Doubles (Babysitter)
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery / 5 Chill
ASB Arena

ANY TAKERS?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TL, i accepted a couple posts ago, you just need to pm your team.

EDIT: Also...

<MK_Ultra> 100 pages of asb
<MK_Ultra> 'woo'

Open multi-battle!

3v3v3v3 doubles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries / 5 chills
Strongmons are strong, so we'll use them.
Arena: Simulation Chamber

The Simulation Chamber is a large room covered in electrical panels. The Simulation Chamber can also replicate any arena in the Arena Compendium.

After the end of every round, the ref rolls a X-sided die. X being the number of arenas in the compendium. that arena will become the arena for that round. The simulation begins round 1 as the ASB arena.

It is possible to short-circuit the panels in the room. This will lead to the arena becoming the Simulation Chamber, which has no external water source and seismic activity is banned. (You have no idea how much the panels cost.)

1st acceptor chooses switch rules
2nd acceptor chooses items
3rd acceptor chooses abilities
I've never done a switch battle. Let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)