Smogon Premier League III - Official Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
SHOTS FIRED

HEY GUESS WHAT, BIG NEWS.
LIKE HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES THIS IS A HUMONGOUS DEAL SORT OF NEWS.

-Alpha Ruiners have the stupidest fucking catch phrase. Maybe you guys are just like preemptively the worst fucking piece of trash team that ever lived and I don't even know it yet, but hey look Ijustgotalpharuined is exhibit A I guess.

-Team Raiders? You can't be serious, who came up with such a corny team name anyway. I wonder what kind of shitty thing I did to witness such a terrible team name.

-Wailord is fucking terrible competitively, why are they being represented by such a weak pokemon? Other than, I can't find any flaws for the Bigs. Then again when you're already perfect to start with how does one find flaws?

-The Scooters are the biggest posers / hipsters that ever lived. Alakazam with 3D glasses? GET OUT WITH THAT SHIT, worst mascot ever. I really can't stand your mascot and the way it has 3D glasses, it just mothers me so much.

-Woah scratch that, the only mascot I hate worse than the hipster esque Alakazam is that silly as fuck los tigres Raikou. THIS IS CASE IN POINT.

-The Cryonicles are represented by Regice, do I really need to fucking say anything?

-Tyrants. Really fucking clever, picking the worst gimmick on this site, (C_M's tyrant gimmick is barely tolerable.)and imagine an entire team based around that gimmick.

-Classiest? More like scrubbiest. Has anyone ever looked at this team without at once turning skyward and erupting like a vomit volcano, answer me that.

Mommy, did I do good?

EDIT:

-The only reason I left out the Wolfpack was because they're so irrelevant as a team they slipped my mind. In any case, you guys are the dogs of SPL, barely fit to lick any of the others teams boots. I'm not trying to bug you i'm trying to get you STEP IN LINE YOU FILTHY DOGS.

-The winners of last years SPL. You are dead to me, past present and future. And above all, you ugly chomp faced douchebag elitist players.
If I wasn't so bad at this game, I'd be consumed with trying to crush your team in any way possible. As soon as i'm done sucking I'm going to hunt you down and humiliate you.
This is what I think of you Stark Sharks.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
He knows it, didnt say anythin bout Wolfpack cuz we da best.
Check again you estúpido hijo de puta egoísta. Odio todo lo que representamos y Bleach es un manga de puta de mierda. No estoy bromeando en torno a esta ESTO ES lo juro por Dios ENEMISTAD platónico.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
SHOTS FIRED

HEY GUESS WHAT, BIG NEWS.
LIKE HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES THIS IS A HUMONGOUS DEAL SORT OF NEWS.

-Alpha Ruiners have the stupidest fucking catch phrase. Maybe you guys are just like preemptively the worst fucking piece of trash team that ever lived and I don't even know it yet, but hey look Ijustgotalpharuined is exhibit A I guess.

-Team Raiders? You can't be serious, who came up with such a corny team name anyway. I wonder what kind of shitty thing I did to witness such a terrible team name.
damn, you must really hate my naming abilities...since I came up with both of those names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)