Ban Stunfisk (newly updated)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
FIRST LOOK

Current version of the team

OVERVIEW

Hey everybody, its Molk here with another fantastic RMT for all of you to enjoy!
This is the team that i used last round to peak at #1, in round 2 and was consistently in the top 10 until computer trubles that caused me to tilt/decay :(. Once again i am using a pokemon that is usually not considered for standard play, but has proven to be incredibly useful to my team in the long run. this pokemon is stunfisk, who is incredibly bulky and takes a large amount of hits for the team. Most important of all, it laughs at honchkrow, which is the key to this teams success. As honchkrow was one of the top threats currently in the tier. This is, and always will be an an offensive, anti metagame team that involves taking advantage of my pokemon's resistances/immunities to gain momentum. the original version of this team had 9 different immunties in fact! (Rotom had 3). These type immunities, as well as resistances, allow most of my pokemon easy switch-ins. anyways lets get into the teams issues.

WHAT GIVES THIS TEAM ISSUES?

round 2-3: The Original version of the team had major issues with Life Orb Moltres and to a lesser extent gligar, steelix, and sceptile running substitute, since then the team has been edited to handle these threats better. Life Orb Moltres was capable of 2hkoing every member of my team, and i had to rely on rotom to revenge kill it, gligar was also set up on by rotom, for now sceptile is the only thing the current version of the team has trouble, steelix is still a minor issue, but slowking can handle it rather easily

An in-depth look at this team

Ferroseed (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave

Ferroseed has taken the role of uxie rather well, setting up SR, paralyzing opponents and crippling them with leech seed, and checking several threats such as sawsbuck, rotom and sharpedo, Ferroseed can be sent out as a lead, or later in the game. with its excellent Bulk and typing it can often cripple threats that would be problematic later in the game, especially feraligatr. Who would cleanly sweep me otherwise. Ferroseed can deal damage to frailer opponents with its often base 150 power gyro ball coming off of its incedibly low 10 base speed, leech seed is a staple for every ferroseed, providing recovery for it and anything that i would switch in during the match. The main issue with ferroseed is that its somewhat of a momentum killer, being total tauntbait and rarely dealing much damage outside of leech seed. but it usually pays off when the opponent's team has 3 paralyzed mons to outrun and KO at the end of the match. Without poliwrath, ferroseed is the perfect fit for my team atm, taking out sharpedo, feraligatr, and other specific threats that the rest of the team cant handle.

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Insomnia
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Roost

This is the guy, that if he gets in, it means something is dying. Honchkrow is the offensive presence of the team, and after Steels and Rocks are down, he can wreck entire teams with his brave birds and priority. Superpower catches switch ins such as aggron and steelix off-guard, 2hkoing them in certain circumstances, its a nice suprise cause everyone runs moxie. so insomniakrow can really mess with a team.
Sucker Punch is my main revenge killing move and my primary way of taking down faster sweepers, such as archeops. Brave bird is a wallbreaking move, and can easily 2hko defensive pokemon, OHKoing Tangrowth (who takes 30% from hitmonchan's LO ice punch btw) Roost is an important move on this set, and makes honchkrow particularly hard to stall out with weaker attacks.

Stunfisk (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Despite being downed by most of the competitive pokemon community, Stunfisk is the key to this teams success, and its all due to its unique typing. resistances to flying and rock, and an immunity to electric really help out its team, while my other pokemon resist or are immune to its weaknesses. But, as i stated in the overview, the most important thing about stunfisk, is that it hard counters honchkrow, and provides a switch in to aggron's head smash. Most Pokemon cannot take down stunfisk in one hit with this ev spread, being bulkier than lanturn, and about as bulky as slowking, Discharge and Scald are for hax abuse, and if lucky i can paralyse a switch in to sceptile or lilligant, restalk allows stunfisk to work as a sleep absorber, and provides some recovery so stunfisk can perform its defensive duties again and again.

Slowking (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 52 SAtk / 156 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Without krookodile to worry about ever since it moved up, slowking is the perfect fit for me, countering moltres which i originally had trouble with, while also checking fighting-types such as hitmonchan and hariyama. Scald and its burn chance deter physical attackers from switching in, while fire blast takes on ferroseed and durant attempting to switch in. Thunder Wave is very important to my team, as my team is pretty dam slow, and paralysis allows my pokemon to get the jump on faster threats, such as Durant, Rotom-c, moltres, and accelgor. Slack Off, combined with regenerator gives slowking a huge amount of longetivity, being able to recover 83% of its hp simply by using slack off and then switching out, allowing slowking to come in again and again to check the threats it has too, such as hitmonchan, moltres, and entei. Slowking was the pokemon i really needed to prevent certain pokemon from demolishing my team, most importantly gligar and moltres, which were major problems to my team without the king.

Bouffalant (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sap Sipper
- Substitute
- Head Charge
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

My counter to lilligant, and grass types in general, Bouffalant can easily pummel a team, Substitute takes advantage of all the switches that bouffalant forces vs. grass-types, and gives bouffalant a shield vs status moves, and things like hitmonchan trying to switch in, it also allows bouffalant to beat non CM cofagrigus, Head charge is bouffalant's main attack, crusing most who stand before it, including the hitmons. Earthquake and Stone Edge give bouffalant QuakeEdge coverage, and allows bouffalant to threaten steelix, who gives my team trouble. Bouffalant gives my team and excellent way to not just wall, but take advantage of grass-types such as lilligant. without bouff, my team would have has a lot more trouble climbing the ladder.

Rotom @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Rotom is just a beast, so many resistances to choose from, so little time. Seriously three immunities, an offensive presence, AND the ability to spinblock, YES PLEASE. Rotom is a very important member of this team, switching into fighting, normal, and ground-type moves, as well as being a secondary flying resist and moltres check. essentially, i picked rotom to patch up as many holes on my team as possible. on occasion i use accelgor, but it was just to frail and my teams synergy was messed up :(. Rotom is the main glue of my team. substitute rpotects rotom from status, and it has a VERY easy time setting it up, pain split works in tandem with substitute for dat recovery, as well as break stall teams lacking steelix. Thunderbolt and shadow ball get great coverage together, and give rotom an offensive presence. overall rotom has been very useful to my team and is on most of my non trick room teams.

CONCLUSION

overall, this team has served me well, it was fun to use and abuse, a combination of making people rip their hair out, while still having an offensive presence. once again i wrote this because i plan to retire this team after the tier shifts. i hope i did a good job and it was a good read, have fun with RU guys ^_^. Its a really fun and versatile tier

Importable of the current version of the team

Ferroseed (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Insomnia
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Roost

Stunfisk (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Slowking (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 52 SAtk / 156 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

- Substitute
- Head Charge
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

Rotom @ Life Orb
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

SO WHAT NOW?

this team is still going strong, in fact im going to be using varients of this team for a long time, stunfisk is no longer on the team, but this RMT still has a purpose, im going to update the RMT every few weeks or so, changing it around to fit the current metagame, while still keeping the bare bones of the team, ill leave an old version of the RMT in hide tags so people that dig up this old thing can see how RU changed over time, and how the team was changed to adapt to the new threats coming and going. I thought it would be sort of interesting for people viewing the thread to see how much the metagame has evolved over time. Feel free to leave feedback on the new versions of the teams as well!

coming soon: explanations to the changes i made to my team!

the old version of the RMT is here
Round 2-3
Uxie @ Lum Berry
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- U-turn

Ahhh uxie, you havent failed me once yet, seriously, this custom set really messes with so many teams expecting to see a more defensive varient, its not even funny! unlike trickscarf uxie, who i used before, this uxie carries a lum berry to avoid status, and also frees up a moveslot. The special attack evs are placed to make uxie as powerful as possible, uxie can actually 2HKO some frailer pokemon. with this spread, the speed evs allow Uxie to outrun subsplit rotom and sub moxie honchkrow and paralyze them before they can set up a substitute, something uxie cannot do otherwise. Stealth rock is essential on all uxie, as uxie is a bulky mofo even with no defensive evs and can set up several times per match. psychic makes sure uxie is not dead weight offensively, being just strong enough to KO weakened or frail pokemon. U-turn is excellent on uxie, allowing me to scout out counters and gain momentum by using my team's various immunities to gain the upper hand early in the match.

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Moxie
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Substitute
- Roost

This is the guy, that if he gets in, will WRECK YO' FACE. Honchkrow is the offensive presence of the team, and after Steels and rocks are down, he can wreck entire teams. Substitute protects me from status and can put my opponent in a checkmat position if they decide to switch, it also eases prediction with sucker punch and prevents Honchkrow from being statused. Sucker Punch is my main revenge killing move and my primary way of taking down faster sweepers, such as archeops. Brave bird is a wallbreaking move, and can easily 2hko defensive pokemon, OHKoing Tangrowth (who takes 30% from hitmonchan's LO ice punch lolololol.) Roost is an important move on thsi set, and makes honchkrow particularly hard to stall out with weak attacks such as alomomola's scald.

Stunfisk (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Despite being downed by most of the competitive pokemon community, Stunfisk is the key to this teams success, and its all due to its unique typing. resistances to flying and rock, and an immunity to electric really help out its team, while my other pokemon resist or are immune to its weaknesses. But, as i stated in the overview, the most important thing about stunfisk, is that it hard counters honchkrow, and provides a switch in to aggron's head smash. Most Pokemon cannot take down stunfisk in one hit with this ev spread, being bulkier than lanturn, and about as bulky as slowking, Discharge and Scald are for hax abuse, and if lucky i can paralyse a switch in to sceptile or lilligant, restalk allows stunfisk to work as a sleep absorber, and provides some recovery so stunfisk can perform its defensive duties again and again.

Poliwrath (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Focus Punch
- Encore

Poliwrath is my bulky fighting type, and my main switch in to water-type moves and scarf krookodile, taking little from crunch or pursuit. Poliwrath also makes sharpedo cry as it sets up a substitute on its face, and koes it with circle throw, focus punch allows poliwrath to hit hard, despite only having base 85 attack, circle throw forces out other set up sweepers, (recently i have been thinking of putting encore here) thoughts? waterfall is main attack for when poliwrath cant set up a substitute, and deals a number to entei. Poliwrath's unique set of resistances really helps out this team, as without poliwrath's existence to put it short, it would be wrecked by every water type ever, poliwrath is also my main answer to rain teams, laughing at all of them except ludicolo, who honchkrow can easily revenge.

- Substitute
- Head Charge
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

My counter to lilligant, and grass types in general, Bouffalant can easily pummel a team, Substitute takes advantage of all the switches that bouffalant forces vs. grass-types, and gives bouffalant a shield vs status moves, and things like hitmonchan trying to switch in, it also allows bouffalant to beat non CM cofagrigus, Head charge is bouffalant's main attack, crusing most who stand before it, including the hitmons. Earthquake and Stone Edge give bouffalant QuakeEdge coverage, and allows bouffalant to threaten steelix, who gives my team trouble. Bouffalant gives my team and excellent way to not just wall, but take advantage of grass-types such as lilligant. without bouff, my team would have has a lot more trouble climbing the ladder.

Rotom @ Life Orb
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Rotom is just a beast, so many resistances to choose from, so little time. Seriously three immunities, an offensive presence, AND the ability to spinblock, YES PLEASE. Rotom is a very important member of this team, switching into fighting, normal, and ground-type moves, as well as being a secondary flying resist and moltres check. essentially, i picked rotom to patch up as many holes on my team as possible. on occasion i use accelgor, but it was just to frail and my teams synergy was messed up . Rotom is the main glue of my team. substitute rpotects rotom from status, and it has a VERY easy time setting it up, pain split works in tandem with substitute for dat recovery, as well as break stall teams lacking steelix. Thunderbolt and shadow ball get great coverage together, and give rotom an offensive presence. Rotom is also very useful for luring krookodile in and allowing free switch-ins to poliwrath. overall rotom has been very useful to my team and is on most of my non trick room teams.

Hey Molk, you really have quite a good team. You mentioned the LO Moltres weakness you have, but don't forget about another RU special attacking powerhouse, SubCM Entei. If Poliwrath goes down, you could have a hard time stopping its sweep. I'd really like to suggest something here to patch that up, but i don't think theres anything that could help with Fire types without taking away the synergy of the team. Just remember that not all Entei are physical. Really a great team you've got there, hopefully i'll play you soon.

AFRO BULL <3

Awesome team Molt, especially utilizing Stunfisk, who is really an underrated mon.

As for your Moltres problem, as Batman said, it's difficult to utilize a mon without removing the synergy of the team. One suggestion would be to make Rotom Trick-Scarf. With this method, you'll still have a way to break down Stall teams while at the same time be able to out speed LO Moltres.

Awesome team man. Wish I was good at RU D:

Great team Molk. It seems to carry every pokemon that my team hates to face. Just wondering, how well does your team fare against trick room teams? It seems like you don't really have any way of stalling out the turns. Is it just smart switching?

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah i dont play RU but given that this is the famous "I beat Blara with a Stunfisk " team I'll probably be stealing it. I've also been meaning to gwt into RU by nicking some teams so yeah. Could you add an importable please?

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
done, will be updating with a list on how i beat all the threats in the metagame

Molk

Godlike Usmash
threat list

Offensive Threats

Absol: could be a problem once it gets to +2, but at +0 its not hard to handle because ferro can take a +0 superpower
Accelgor: Honchkrow can revenge kill the LO varient, and ferroseed can take a FB and paralyze it, one of the main reasons i might use muk
Aerodactyl: Ferroseed easily takes it, in an emergency honch can revenge it
Aggron: Rotom and stunfisk can take it on, stunfis hard counters subpunch and is olny 2hkoed by CB EQ
Archeops: ferroseed can take him
Bouffalant: Rotom resists its moves and can hit it hard with tbolt
Charizard: slowking walls it
Cofagrigus:: can be hard to handle at times, but as long as krow and rotom are alive i can take on a Trick Room cofagrigus
Crawdaunt: ferroseed says gg
Drapion: Ferroseed can paralyze it without much trouble
Druddigon: Ferroseed walls outrage rather easily
Durant:: im so glad this thing is suspect, adamant CB wrecks me without smart switching, but hone claws is easily handleable by stunfisk
Electivire: lol electivire
Entei: slowking can take a flare blitz, rotom can revenge if needed
Feraligatr: Ferroseed walls it
Gallade: rare now, but if krow and rotom are down can be a pian in the ass
Galvantula: Ferroseed and stunfisk can take him, krow easily revenges
Golurk: Thank god this is rare, if it sets up a sub, something is dying :(
Gorebyss: Ferroseed, or krow can revenge kill it in an emergency
Hariyama: Slowking can take repeated close combats and paybacks
Hitmonchan: Slowking and rotom can easily take him on
Hitmonlee: see above
Honchkrow: Stunfisk is all i need for this guy, in a HUGE emergency rotom can take him on for a while
Jynx: sleep fodder something and send in ferroseed, very troublesome if ferro is down
Kabutops: Ferroseed takes it on
Klinklang: Rotom, stunfisk, slowking, and ferroseed take him on
Lilligant: Bouffalant
Linoone: meet ferroseed
Ludicolo: ferroseed can wall ones without focus blast
Magneton: bouffalant's EQ and stunfisk take on this thing
Manectric: stunfisk says gg
Medicham: Slowking, or rotom pick you poison
Moltres: slowking can take on all but subtoxic, rotom revenges
Omastar: ferroseed and slowking wall him
Poliwrath: Honchkrow and rotom can take him before he gets a sub, might run psyshock over twave on sloiwking for him
Primeape: Rotom walls him for the most part
Rotom: stunfisk blocks volt switch and stalls it out with restalk, ferro also walls
Rotom-C annoying, but a combo of stunfisk and bouff can take him, might run muk for this
Samurott: Ferroseed can take him for a little bit, honchkrow revenge kills him
Sawsbuck: Ferroseed walls ones w/o jump kick
Sceptile: reason i want muk, VERY problematic and i have to revenge kill it usually.
Scolipede: krow revenges, rotom can take a megahorn
Scyther: Stunfisk takes him on
Sharpedo: Ferroseed walls him and paralyzes
Sigilyph: rotom can take on cosmic power, slowking LO
Typhlosion: slowking takes him on
Victreebel: honchkrow revenge kills him in the sun with sucker punch

Defensive Threats
Alomomola: Rotom easily switches in and sets up a sub
Claydol: rotom can also switch into claydol
Clefable: krow's BB OHKOES
Cofagrigus: krow sets up a sub on wisp and its GG, rotom and bouff can kill him too
Crustle: once sturdy is broken its not a problem
Cryogonal: ANY PHYSICAL ATTACK KILLS THIS THING
Drapion: D: another reason i want to run muk is for a tspikes absorber
Dusknoir: Honchkrow and rotom make him cry
Ferroseed: slowking's fire blast, honchkrow's BB also does major damage
Gligar: Slowking's scald
Kabutops: Ferroseed go wall
Lanturn: bouffalant's EQ, sets up sub on it
Ludicolo: bouffalant
Mandibuzz: Rotoms tbolt takes her on
Mesprit: Rotom kills her
Miltank: slightly annoying, not a major problem though
Munchlax: see above
Omastar: rotom switches in and tobolts
Poliwrath: Honchkrow and rotom kill him.
Probopass: cannot take repeated hits
Quagsire: cant switch in, but makes me cry when it recove stalls
Qwilfish: Rotom makes it go by bye
Regirock: slowking and stunfisk force it out
Rhydon: slowking can take everything but megahorn
Roselia: honchkrow used BB, roselia died!
Sandslash: slowking's scald
Sigilyph: rotom can take him on a little
Slowking: rotom, or honchkrow, or megahorn from bouffalant
Spiritomb: honchkrow sets up on it
Steelix: annoying, but doesnt hurt team much
Stunfisk: bouffalant sets up a sub on it
Tangrowth: honchkrow OHKOES
Uxie: No recovery=No problem
Whimsicott: havent faced one of these, but bouffalant owns it

Wow molk, so this is your legendary team. It's excellent. I only have one suggestion, even though I knoe you won't take it. Replace Stunfisk with a mixed tank Regirock. EVs: 252 HP, 52 Def, 200 SpD with an impish nature. You keep your honchkrow counter but gain the ability to also counter moltres, and even some porygonz. Because you already have SR, you can use protect for scouting, healing, and lol HJK. Although i completely understand if you eant to remain with Stunfisk. Once again, congrats and awesome team.

Also, remember to make a cool 1k

Molk

Godlike Usmash
this isnt a bad suggestion.........

it could really help if i just tailor the evs a little bit to counter rotom

incredible suggestion cherub agent, i will try it out!

Molk

Godlike Usmash
i was going to count the RMT as the 1k anyway, with a careful nature instead of calm i can also shit all over rotom :D

ah, i see. When you say calm, did you mean impish? because impish and those Def EVs let Regirock counter Mixkrow, never being 2HKOed by Superpower

Molk

Godlike Usmash
ah, i see. When you say calm, did you mean impish? because impish and those Def EVs let Regirock counter Mixkrow, never being 2HKOed by Superpower
ah, i meant impish, i decided that a careful nature might be better to tank rotom t-bolts better, but if it needs that to counter mxkrow, than i guess impish is fine

the only thing im concerned about is the lack of recovery

Hmm, normally people use Regirock to set up SR. However, since with you this isn't the case, I don't see why you couldn't also run a RestTalk set. I'm not suggesting a sweeper with Curse, but mabye just Rest, Sleep Talk, Rock Slide / Stone Edge, Drain Punch / Hammer Arm. it sucks to use EQ through Sleep Talk on something immune to it. Drain Punch provides additional healing, but without Att EVs it's weak, so the stronger Hammer Arm is an option. Stone Edge's PP is helped by Sleep Talk, but the reliability of Rock Slide may be preferred.

I run Rock slide and Drain Punch, but on a far more offensive Regirock with 200 Att EVs. Since you're more focused on defensive capabilities, the stronger 100 BP moves may prove more effective to you if you use RestTalk

Ah, your Stunfisk team, was looking forward to this team being posted. Very solid team, Moltres really only bothers this team as you said. Nothing on your team can avoid the 2HKO and you have to revenge with Rotom. (Though, Moltres pretty much 2HKOes all of RU... Ban that mon I say.)
To fix this, you could use a more specially defensive spread on Uxie. With a specially defensive spread Uxie avoids the 2HKO from Fire Blast (barely) and you can paralyze it. Not really the best way to beat Moltres, but it gives you more breathing room. Anyways, good luck with the team, it's really solid.

Ps ban moltres.

edit: luvdisc'd

Molk

Godlike Usmash
also, just realized, i dont need the defense evs, cause of the attack drop from superpower :D

@ Hot N Cold, why the heck would you use Expert Belt? Head Charge hits nothing super effectively, and Life Orb, Choice Band, and Leftovers are superior.
Molt, seriously you confused me with rotoms sprite. I spent 5 minutes writing about Rotom-H... T_T
About your team, Omastar kills you. If Omastar is Modest and/or Life Orb, your screwed, cause it OHKOs Poliwrath. And if its White Herb Modest, gg, cause Honchkrow can't revenge. The thing is, the team is so solid, and every member is so imporatnt, I can't suggest anything. The only thing I see happening is Scarftres replacing Bouffalant.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
actually, i havent had much trouble with omastar :/ usually honchkrow just revenges it

it does a very large amount of damage to omastar, even with white herb especially cause people like to set up on the sucker punch, honestly, it can be trouble, but if one of my subbing pokemon is out, i just set up a sub on the smash and kill/encore it, it CAN be an issue late game though.

and usually omastar takes a hit whilse setting up, throwing it into sucker punch's KO range, my whole team outruns it, and they can all take a hit from it at +0 same case with gorebyss, taking ANY hit while setting up throws it into KO range of sucker punch

Rotom isn't a ghost type anymore, so doesn't it only have 1 immunity? Or am I missing something? O_o.

Aside from that, great team - I love the synergy and the use of unconventional yet effective pokes.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
Rotom isn't a ghost type anymore, so doesn't it only have 1 immunity? Or am I missing something? O_o.

Aside from that, great team - I love the synergy and the use of unconventional yet effective pokes.

now for the tier shifts........ which is what i bumped this for, can someone point out the weaknessess this team has to the new pokes moving down and how to fix them?

and yes rotom is, only its alternate forms lost their ghost type

edit: possible team changes: spiritomb>rotom y/n

but then how would i handle moltres!!?!?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)