Social The Smogon Photo Album

aaahhh toasttyrant, i think haleakala is absolutely gorgeous! a bit of an annoying (and awfully windy) drive up, but so great when you get to the top! do you live in hawaii or were you just visiting?
Yeah, it was really windy, and it was absolutely freezing. I was there for Thanksgiving since we were able to snag a special deal on airfare / hotel prices.

oh and that jack-o-lantern is fucking sexy B)
DAMN STRAI-

not really, but thank you~

I spent about a minute drawing all the cutting-lines

an hour emptying all the guts and seeds out

and then about half an hour cutting it because it was about 3 inches thick and I had to alternate between a teeny-tiny pumpkin-carving-kit knife, and a massive kitchen knife. The lines didn't come out as smooth as I had hoped, but I was pretty happy with the results. c:

On another note, Fishy needs to give me a Men's version of that shirt.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I just remembered something:

Please check the album every once in a while and let me know if there are any mistakes (typos in names, repeated pictures/incorrect links, etc.). I don't ever really check the pages after I change them, so tell me if something isn't right. Or if you just want me to take something off your page, if you don't ask in this thread it won't get done.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would you mind removing my pictures (except for the one with the hat) as they're kind of outdated and so should be replaced with newer ones in the near future.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Would you mind removing my pictures (except for the one with the hat) as they're kind of outdated and so should be replaced with newer ones in the near future.
uhhhhhhhhh this thread is a month old so you basically just posted those?

idgi

I am incapable of ever growing up...

A friend has a batman obsession and it was his birthday party, so I got a flower facemask with some lovely makeup.

This picture is from a friend's Kris Kringle, all around nonsensicalness.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how much you want to bet moi and his gf's babies would be born already wearing glasses, flannel and skinny jeans (either gender)?

You should push her to deliver the child at Starbucks to completely immerse the baby in hipsterism!

Maybe not a huge deal, but my name is in lower-case. You have dozer with a capital D on the album. Thanks.

Eyo niggas Im back from the jungle. Somehow I made it out. Sadly, no one, not even my mom noticed I was gone. I also lost my belt while in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)