Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a swift 1v1 match.

Training Battle
DQ Time: 1 Day (although posting faster is seriously recommended, flavor text can be minimized or taken out altogether)
No Recoveries, no Chills
ASB Arena: All moves allowed.

Also, if you are willing to disable Items, please at least allow training ones, thank you.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
CHALLENGING DOGFISH TO A FLASHMATCH.

1v1 Singles
DQ Time: 1 Day
No Recoveries, no Chills

I guess ill take Endquote and Metal Bagon, would take more but my internet is spotty lately, also would appreciate a ref for orcinus and my match

Looking for a swift 1v1 match.

Training Battle
DQ Time: 1 Day (although posting faster is seriously recommended, flavor text can be minimized or taken out altogether)
No Recoveries, no Chills

Also, if you are willing to disable Items, please at least allow training ones, thank you.
Ill take that zarator, if you dont have anyone else in mind anyways.

Items= Training
switch= Heatran comes for your soul
Abilities= All
Still waiting for a ref

It's been a while since I came here. Let's get this going. Challenging everyone dead or alive or subbed out in Heroic Characters Mafia!

6 person madness!
2 pokemon per person, one out at a time
48 hour DQ for players, 5 days for ref(Six players, so... yeah)
No recoveries. Infinite chills.(After all, you idle as much as you want, but you can't recover in mafia, mate)

Arena: Heroic Character's chatroom.

Inside this ever so manly chat, all the users gather around. There will be four factions you can join when you send your pokemon to the ref. You guys know what three of them are if you're in the game, the fourth is being neutral(Cncnd if there is one in the game). Doesn't have to be your role in the mafia, pick whatever you want(If you're village in the game, feel free to be a Movie Hero or something). The ref will announce who's on what faction when the game begins.

Once everyone's picked a team, the madness begins. Every round consists of only one action, but everyone also votes to deal 30 unblockable damage to any one person's pokemon on the field. Votes will be public, actions will be private via PMing the ref. Alliances with anyone are allowed, but the last team standing wins. 2 player max for any team.

For the ref, the teams are Playable Characters, Movie Heroes, Somewhat Heroic Villains, and Neutral.

The first person to accept will pick abilities, next will pick items, next will pick switch. The other two just stink for being slow and making the rest of us wait on them... just like for deadlines <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)