Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Me v doran, please, please ref
akseptang
4x4 doubles FE
5 recoverys/Chills
1 day DQ
Switch = KO
Items = no
One Ability

Arena: Silvan's Autoshop Gym
Field Type: Steel/Poison
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions:
No Weather
Artificial Field
Limited Ceiling
No Digging
No Water Source

Description:
A simple Autoshop, a place where people take their cars to be serviced. Today bussiness is booming. With the exhaust of all the cars stinking up the room when the doors close, things can get pretty dangerous. Most cars are on the ground and can be used to hide behind, and can be destroyed with too much damage, but a few cars are aloft. A large area for battle has been crafted in the middle of the shop.

10% chance each turn for the large shop doors to open or close.
For each turn the doors are closed exhaust levels rise by 5% every turn and Poison type attacks get a 5% attack boost, capping at 25%.
The exhaust levels return to 0% when the doors open.
When exhaust levels reach 25%, Toxic becomes more potent and is able to effect steel type pokemon without acid corrosion, and effects all other pokemon except poison types, steel types, and pokemon with immunity with regular poison that goes away when exhaust levels return to 0%.
About 6 cars that can be used to Take Cover behind, or throw even, 3 small (class 3 size, Class 6 weight, 40 hp) 2 Medium (class 4 size, class 6 weight, 65 hp), and 1 large (class 4 size, class 7 weight, 90 hp)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I need another 1v1 Singles!
Strongmon FE Mons
Arena: Unown Soup
1 Recovery Move (Offensive healing moves can turn their healing property off when attacking)
2 Chills
1 Day DQ
Switch = KO
Items = ON
All Abilities

Challenging ToastTyrant to a 4v4 Doubles! Rules have been decided beforehand, so here they are:
Switch=OK
No items
All Abilities
2 recovers/5 chills
1 sub
3 Day DQ for both battlers and refs
Arena: The ASB Arena

Also, the ref will RNG to see who sends out first.

Dropping my previous challenge with yarnus and challenging Texas to a flashmatch!

2v2 Doubles NFE+FE
1 Hour DQ
ASB Arena
All abilities
Rest is up to him

EDIT: Oh and here are my mons:

Electabuzz*[Sparkplug](M)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Vital Spirit(DW) (Can be enabled): This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 7/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (19)
Quick Attack(*)
Leer(*)
ThunderPunch(*)
Thundershock(*)
Low Kick(*)
Swift(*)
Shock Wave(*)
Light Screen(*)
Screech

Ice Punch(*)
Fire Punch(*)
Meditate(*)

Thunder Wave(*)
Charge Beam(*)
Psychic(*)
Protect
Volt Switch
Wild Charge
Thunderbolt

Snorunt[Snowstorm](F)
Nature: Bashful (No effect on stats)
Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilites:
Inner Focus
(Innate):When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ice Body (Innate):This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Moody(DW) (Can be enabled):This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 3/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:(18)
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Shard
Crunch

Avalanche
Spikes
Disable

Frost Breath
Shadow Ball
Water Pulse
Substitute
Light Screen

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Training items. Accepting.

I'ma edit my mons in in a second.

Syclar gets a Exp. Share

Syclar, IceBug (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +25% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Height: 1'7"
Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
Evolution: Syclar --> Level 40 --> Syclant
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 105 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 3/6
MC: 7
DC: 3/5

Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Tail Glow
Earth Power
Spikes

Double Team
Protect
U-turn
Total Moves: 15

Ancientflower - Cradily (F)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Rock:
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Grass:Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Suction Cups:
(Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 38 (43/1.15 ^)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC:2
DC:4/5

Attacks (14):
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray
Energy Ball
Gastro Acid

Mirror Coat
Recover
Barrier

Protect
Toxic
Rock Slide
Double Team

Open Challenge
6v6 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Subs
Unlimited Recoveries/chills
FEs
Training Items requested
This arena functions like the ASB Arena.
If the air at the ASB Arena were thick with a swarm of all-devouring insects.
The insects will damage all Pokemon at the end of each action but can deterred by movement and attacks.
A Pokemon will take 3 Damage at the end of every action if it used an attacking move, even if it misses or is blocked; the swarm will be more or less put off by the attack. Hitting yourself in confusion also counts for this.
If the Pokemon uses a non-attacking move, the swarm will be less deterred and they will take 7 damage. Again, even if the attack misses it will still deter the swarm.
However the Pokemon does not use an attack at all (eg Flinching, sleeping, failing to use a move due to Disable or Taunt etc, Cooling Down, chilling, full para) they will take a whopping 15 damage.
The arena itself however has no restrictions, go nuts.

Dropping my match with Orcinus for my tourny match with Kevin, rules as below, first sendout will be decided by Ref RNG.

4v4 NFE Doubles
2 Day DQ
Unlimited Recover/Chills
1 Sub
Items: Training
Abilities: All
Switch: OK
Arena: Ancient Crystal Cave
This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field. hopefully i don't get to many questions about this arena(because I hopefully explained it well).

Slapping Leethoof to join my Heroic Characters challenge.

Anywho, I think I'll offer another challenge out there. This is gonna be fun.

4 vs. 4 triples
48 hour DQ for player, 3 day DQ for ref.
1 recover, 3 chills.

Arena: Blitzball arena.

This giant water dome is filled with water. There is also a ball in the center of the field once the game begins. Obviously, the entire arena is underwater, however, these pokemon can breathe underwater for 5 minutes(Aka 5 rounds) before drowning if not water types, or they decide not to get air. You cannot attack unless someone is holding onto the ball. Once someone has a ball, the person with the ball cannot attack except to dodge and use moves to slam the ball. If your team can make a goal on the foe(The stage is around 50 meters each direction of the sphere with goals on the end), all of your foes pokemon take 25 damage. No seismic moves can be used since you're underwater, no fly/bounce, and Surf is reduced to half power. Position is key in this battle. Also, should the pokemon holding the ball take at least 25 points of damage, they will auto-drop it. Pokemon can pass the ball, and swimming speed/strength of hit/anything else is determined by stats. Ref's discretion on how they want that to work. Finally, you can block a ball from being kicked by either hitting it with a move, or just bodyblocking it. Also feel free to make a pokemon a goalie/defender all you want.
I just realized that I have a slot open for battle, so Wakka, Tidus, Brother, and Rin, get your suits together, we're playing Blitzball! BESAID AUROCHS

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
01:34 <Lou> fuck have I really wasted 1000 posts of my time on asb

L
uisCyphre's Th
usand Challenge

[box]This very eve but a fortnight ago, man in a billowing alabaster coat approached you with a key and a sphere, parting thereafter with not a word instructing you how these objects were to be used.

Puzzled and intrigued, you examined the items with great interest. You read and researched, asked and inquired, but to little avail. After some time and a great deal of frustration, you set them aside as refuse amidst the other, more mundane items in your home.

Then, and only then, did the items function as intended.

Upon waking you find yourself in front of a low white seat in the center of what appears to be a wide, ankle-deep pool. Rays of light trace the air overhead, and spires litter the area. More importantly, however, is the white-clad figure on the shallow throne: the very same man who gave you the curious items that presumedly brought you here.

He looks at you and speaks, "Are you prepared?"
[/box]

THE RULES
This challenge consists of fifteen sequential one-versus-one matches, each in a more outlandish arena than the last. I want one challenger per match. The challenger will PM the referee three mons of the strength declared in the challenge herein. I will sent out my mon first, then the acceptor will counter-release and order, and then I shall order.

Upon the completion of each match, I will post the next challenge, with the next arena and the desired strength of mon, in the Battle Tower. It will be open to whoever desires to take the challenge, regardless of past participation.

THE BATTLES
  • Harmony - Order's Sanctuary [unfought]
  • I - Old Chaos Shrine [unfought]
  • II - Castle Pandemonium [unfought]
  • III - World of Darkness [unfought]
  • IV - Lunar Subterrane [unfought]
  • V - The Rift [unfought]
  • VI - Kefka's Tower [unfought]
  • VII - The Planet's Core [unfought]
  • VIII - Ultimecia's Castle [unfought]
  • IX - Crystal World [unfought]
  • X - Dream's End [unfought]
  • XI - Empyreal Paradox [unfought]
  • XII - Sky Fortress Bahamut [unfought]
  • XIII - Orphan's Cradle [unfought]
  • Discord - Edge of Madness [unfought]

THE FORMAT
All of these battles, regardless of arena, will be of the following format:

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills

THE CHALLENGE
Without further ado, here is the first challenge!

[box]
Order's Sanctuary

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Traits: Artificial Field, No Digging, No Swimming, No Seismic Attacks

Description:
A simple arena, consisting of a flat, ankle-deep water plain with large arching grind beams players can Quickmove on. In the center is a large, white, low-sitting chair flanked by two shell like structures.

Omega Cosmos - Instead of dealing additional damage, Critical Hits (other than Frost Breath/Storm Throw) restore HP to the attacker equal to the damage dealt.

First-Stage NFE Mons
Training Items
[/box]

A note to referees: I'd like to post the OP of the thread, as I'd like to keep all fifteen matches in the same thread to avoid flooding the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)