Smog Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd love to see one of alphatron's warstories for Best Warstory. His stuff is hilarious, memorable, and inspiring. Best of luck to everyone!

That is definitely the best avatar yet posted in this thread.

Best Team Builder: franky
Best OU Battler: McMeghan
Most Gimmicky Player: Mynism

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Best Gimmicky Player goes to Heist for me; he has some really outrageous sets!

AfroThunderRules for luckiest player.
Proof.
Luckiest Player
Battling this player makes Jirachi's Iron Heads look tame.

Back in the 4th generation when Scarf Rachi was popular that happened to everyone every single time they faced a Jirachi. No one can explain why but odds of less than 1% happened more than 90% of the time. It was like being in the Twilight Zone. Different evidence is needed because that is just 4th gen's ghost.

dude that jirachi only got like ~27 flinches in a row. that is nothing. i remember when scarfrachi flinchaxxed my max HP/max def magnezone and my 4/0 heatran to death, both taking about 2% a turn. and that wasn't a one time thing either...that was every other battle. dont even mention thunder wave subrachi. jesus christ
#firstworldproblems

as for on topic, blarajan ---> fairly ban happy? is either the worst or best name change ever, your pick

doom vending machine for best PO server mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)