Weather Monopoly Round 2: Pouring Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Introduction

Rain rain, go away, come again another day. Ah, now comes the most controversial of the BW permanent weathers. Politoed, a supposedly inept Pokemon, has skyrocketed to the top of OU courtesy of Drizzle. Some argue that Drizzle is potentially broken, even with opposing permanent weather to counteract it. With Hydro Pump, Thunder, and Hurricane being spammed everywhere, how will everyone handle things? Now lets see how much damage it can do without restraints.

General Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Fifth Generation
  • Standard OU
  • Single Elimination
  • Species Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online
  • Remember to keep the logs of your battles in case of discrepency
  • ABSOLUTELY NO JOHNING
Special Rules
  • Smogon OU banlist will apply, with a few exceptions
  • Sand Stream, Drought, and Snow Warning are banned
  • Sandstorm, Sunny Day, and Hail are banned
  • Swift Swim+Drizzle remains banned, however, you may use Swift Swimmers if opting not to run rain
  • You are NOT forced to use weather, weatherless is fine

Deadline will be January 22nd 11:00 PM EST, extended to January 29th 11:00 PM EST try and get more than 2/3 of the matches done this time please, thanks.

I think it's kinda funny that you put pictures of a bunch of very solid Pokemon that fit on standard rain teams, but then you have Pelipper? Doesn't fit haha.

seen the mail

also can we use more than 1 swift swimmer? i dunno how the rules say but it seems to imply that you can only use 1

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I won against toshimelonhead in quite a long battle, gg. Thanks for letting me replay you after disconnecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)