Smogon Premier League III - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
colchonero; bitching about hax when he uses it to win
LOL?
Are you talking about me? Then you are pretty wrong. I can have luck in any battle as all the players can but i'm more a haxed player than a haxer player and you would know it if you really would know me ;)
I'm not going to mess this topic with more shits posts like this (although anyone answer me), but if you are talking but if you are talking about my battle vs Mr.E, you should know that if i hadn't failed 3/3 hypnosis, i had won without the need of that thunder fail.
And if you still think that i got lucked and won by hax, i can say you that for example Enz0 got lucked vs Mekkah and i'm not bitching him for that xD, they are both great players and shits happens.

PD: Nobody can "use" the hax

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
failed 3/3 hypnosis
Not going to say anything more but the odds of Hypnosis missing three times is, well... less likely than your two freezes on me, at least the second of which mattered. ;[ That crap at the end of the game? Multiple orders of magnitude less likely.

Less than 1/10000 odds, rey. Get on my level. :doom:

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Not going to say anything more but the odds of Hypnosis missing three times is, well... less likely than your two freezes on me, at least the second of which mattered. ;[ That crap at the end of the game? Multiple orders of magnitude less likely.

Less than 1/10000 odds, rey. Get on my level. :doom:
well it's all relative, if you'd not lucked him his shit wouldn't have mattered lol

GOLDENSUN PORRA

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
WHERE O
UR LOGO ??

At least losing 5-6 every time means your BD isn't terrible and you can still make a run for the playoffs if you guys start rattling off round wins, Cybertron. :/ Tyrants are pretty much sunk if we go 0-3 with our horrible -9 BD.

well it's all relative, if you'd not lucked him his shit wouldn't have mattered lol
Big difference between "too early to accurately evaluate the impact of" and "definitively and straight-up lost the game because of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)