nj art

^First post bitches. You better like that NJ But yeah, all of your work since ever has been amazing. What's going on with your Bro of a Clefable and the rest of your Nuzlocke?

I love the Powerpuff Girls! <3 Why did you give Buttercup Chinchou eyes, though? xD

Nonetheless, great drawing!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Neat figure on the previous page, your grasp of human anatomy appears to be well founded.

njlocke is probably dead

well i mean i finished the run but i dont think ill draw it anymore
Welcome to the inevitable fate of essentially every nuzlocke.

Why did you give Buttercup Chinchou eyes, though? xD
Bubbles have vertical lines as eyes while the redtop whose name I've now forgotten have horizontal, so Buttercup have crosses simply because . . . . . diagonals wouldn't be symmetrical? I guess. Maybe. I'm just a post.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
njlocke is probably dead

well i mean i finished the run but i dont think ill draw it anymore

Aww damn... I absolutely have no right to say this but the cancellation of NJlocke is the equivalent of a tv network cancelling my favorite show. Its that good for me hehe... oh well, I can see why you'd quit the amount of work you put into every chapter astounding. (coming up with the jokes must have been hard too)

Adios NJlocke, you deserve a vikings death.

PS: Totally not trying to guilt trip you or anything.
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
well i mean i guess i dont want to say its for sure dead but i just cant get into it atm

i wastn going to post this until it was done but i decided today that i liked it the way it is

just an exercise in detail in ink

and some figures in ink

top right and bottom right are probably the most successful

I love all of these figures, haha

I am a total sucker for extreme contrast, patterns, and shapes, so I realize I am quite biased in saying this

But they are full of detail while remaining incredibly loose

really awesome study imo

I just popped in to say I cannot physically think of how sore your hand must have been after finishing the detail exercise (it looks really neat btw! I like how you didn't just make each shape the same pattern, there are some Os in there too!) Also holy shit that mawile is just amazing in every wayshapeformaasd;ksgasdkla

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)