Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 FE Singles
0 recoveries/2 chills
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
1 sub
I'll opponent this when it gets a ref...which is right now! Poor Cradily is screwed with 0 recovers.

Switch=OK
Abilities=All
Items=I would say training only, but its CMFP, so OK

@Wolfe: Typon77 is already reffing that.

@Dummy: You know, I should know better, but I'll go ahead and ref that match of yours (I assume that edit means that Royal Guard has already accepted the match?)

@Dummy: You know, I should know better, but I'll go ahead and ref that match of yours (I assume that edit means that Royal Guard has already accepted the match?)
He has, but he doesn't have a free battle slot for the time being. If you don't mind waiting until he's ready, then you can ref this.

I'll ref the above battle between yarn and Lamprey. PM your teams!

EDIT: yarn, state whether you want one or all abilities please.

Mogrunner and the wanderer, PM me your pokes. Im going to enjoy killing you all 3:)

Edit: but... I was going to be so deliciously evil ;~;

I'll subref that, if no one else claims it in the next 1~2 hours (I'm not reffing from an iPod)

EDIT: Aw crap, I'm gonna have to cancel this. I forgot my monohm's evolution hasn't been approved yet! Sorry, guys...

Also, as per Metal Bagon's request, this needs a subref. I think it's safe to say there's only one round left, so...yeah.

If Mogrunner's challenge is still open, I'll take it. I've got 2 mids ready to get back to battling.

I'm gonna ask that training items be allowed
Let's just go with the ASB arena, to ease me back into this

I totally forget if there's anything else...

And I'll issue an open challenge while I'm at it;

3v3 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/2 chills
ASB Arena

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Battle 3

[box]
Pandemonium

Field Type: Dark
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles
Traits: No Weather, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
An opulent, crystalline fortress where dark things lurk. The palace is perhaps the most closed-in arena imaginable, with many walls, low ceilings, and few open areas. The center of the stage contains a Banish Trap at the bottom of a pit over which hang a handful of small, square platforms.

Ruleset:
Omega Spines - Whenever a mon uses a non-contact attacking move , they run a 25% risk of being hit by a spine trap from the floor, which saps twice the energy cost of the ordered attack and interrupts it. (An attacking move that doesn't make contact, that is. Not "a move that isn't a contact attack.")
Close Quarters - Contact attacks never miss.
Banish Trap - Any mon struck by a critical hit (other than Frost Breath/Storm Throw) will be sent into a deep, black pit. 10 additional damage will be inflicted and the fallen mon cannot hit with or be hit by contact moves until it spends an action and 10 En to crawl back out.
1v1 Singles (send three mons)
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Little Cup Mons (able to evolve, but lowest in the chain)
All Items
[/box]

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Battle 3

[box]
Pandemonium

Field Type: Dark
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles
Traits: No Weather, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
An opulent, crystalline fortress where dark things lurk. The palace is perhaps the most closed-in arena imaginable, with many walls, low ceilings, and few open areas. The center of the stage contains a Banish Trap at the bottom of a pit over which hang a handful of small, square platforms.

Ruleset:
Omega Spines - Whenever a mon uses a non-contact attacking move , they run a 25% risk of being hit by a spine trap from the floor, which saps twice the energy cost of the ordered attack and interrupts it. (An attacking move that doesn't make contact, that is. Not "a move that isn't a contact attack.")
Close Quarters - Contact attacks never miss.
Banish Trap - Any mon struck by a critical hit (other than Frost Breath/Storm Throw) will be sent into a deep, black pit. 10 additional damage will be inflicted and the fallen mon cannot hit with or be hit by contact moves until it spends an action and 10 En to crawl back out.
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Little Cup Mons (able to evolve, but lowest in the chain)
All Items
[/box]
Where have we seen this before, Reffing

I need a subref for this battle here. Just a simple 3v3 beginner singles where one pokemon has fainted already, so it shouldn't take too much time.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
OK, since the last one needed to be cancelled due to inactivity:

1 v 1 Singles (FE Training)
ASB Arena
All Abilities
2 Substitutions
1 Recovery / 2 Chills
Items = OK (Will do training only if wanted)

reposting my challange with a couple tweaks

6v6 Brawl
1.5 Day DQ/3 for Ref
2 Recovers/0 Chills
ASB Arena for simplicity for ref, if ref would like to do something more complicated then it is their choice
3 Subs per team per round, the 3 must be split amongst your mons as either specific chance substitutions for a single mon, or broad KO subs that can affect multiple mons.

Also items being on or at least set to training would be appreciated

RODAN

Banned deucer.
ICE EYYYYYYYYES I CHALLENGE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1v1
ON A GIANT SNOWBALL HURDLING DOWN A MOUNTAIN
all abilities
no items
2 day dq
2 recoveries / 5 chills /
NO substitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)