Creative (and good) Movesets (READ THE OP FIRST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already detailed this set in my RMT and used this Tangela in my recent Warstory, but seeing as it's the first set I've ever created that I honestly think belongs in this thread I'm going to post it anyway I present to you...

Volt-Turn Stopper Tangrowth

Tangrowth (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder / Stun Spore

This Tangrowth is specifically to give Volt-Turn using players massive headaches. The idea is to get Tangrowth in against a Volt-Switch user and hope that they switch to a U-Turn user, thinking the Super-effective damage will work for them. Here's a hit; it won't. Even Banded Scizor U-turn fails to come close to KOing it. Better yet, it can heal off damage it takes by switching, which is the very action that Volt-Turn usually uses to its advantage. The Speed evs given let it outspeed uninvested Base 65's... Scizor in particular. While HP fire isn't an OHKO, it does enough to severely limit its use for the rest of the match. Knock Off and Sleep Powder allow you either incpacitiate or cripple switch ins, further frustrating Volt-Turn's reliance on momentum to win. Giga Drain allows it to hit Rotom-W if it stays in and gives it some recovery outside of switching. This set functions best with another Pokemon that can switch in and out of U-Turns all day, such as my Rest-Talk Gyarados. It functions well against teams other than Volt-Turn as well, as it is an incredibly sturdy physical wall even without full investment in defense. With the EVs shown it will never be 2HKO'd by Life Orb Terrakion, a feat few Pokemon can manage. Hell, what with it's recovery from switching you can even use it to scout which move a choiced physical attacker is using then switch out to a counter with minimal loss of HP. All and all, Tangrowth is a vastly underestimated phsyical wall and great anti-meta Pokemon in the current metagame.

I've already detailed this set in my RMT and used this Tangela in my recent Warstory, but seeing as it's the first set I've ever created that I honestly think belongs in this thread I'm going to post it anyway I present to you...

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This Tangrowth is specifically to give Volt-Turn using players massive headaches. The idea is to get Tangrowth in against a Volt-Switch user and hope that they switch to a U-Turn user, thinking the Super-effective damage will work for them. Here's a hit; it won't. Even Banded Scizor U-turn fails to come close to KOing it. Better yet, it can heal off damage it takes by switching, which is the very action that Volt-Turn usually uses to its advantage. The Speed evs given let it outspeed uninvested Base 65's... Scizor in particular. While HP fire isn't an OHKO, it does enough to severely limit its use for the rest of the match. Knock Off and Sleep Powder allow you either incpacitiate or cripple switch ins, further frustrating Volt-Turn's reliance on momentum to win. Giga Drain allows it to hit Rotom-W if it stays in and gives it some recovery outside of switching. This set functions best with another Pokemon that can switch in and out of U-Turns all day, such as my Rest-Talk Gyarados. It functions well against teams other than Volt-Turn as well, as it is an incredibly sturdy physical wall even without full investment in defense. With the EVs shown it will never be 2HKO'd by Life Orb Terrakion, a feat few Pokemon can manage. Hell, what with it's recovery from switching you can even use it to scout which move a choiced physical attacker is using then switch out to a counter with minimal loss of HP. All and all, Tangrowth is a vastly underestimated phsyical wall and great anti-meta Pokemon in the current metagame.
Finally an answer to Volt Turn that I don't hate(I hate Breloom haha) I'm totally going to try it out, thanks for posting.

I know its dream world and isn't released yet but... When the tiers were all mixed up at the start i used it and is INCREDIBLY annoying, though it isn't very reliable but surely i think is more useful than suicide stealth rock leads
Lead:

Liepard@focus sash
Prankster, adamant nature
252atk/252hp/4def
-Thunder wave
-Swagger
-Foul Play
-Taunt

The idea came to me back when thundurus was running around, it does a kind of similar thing, taunts SR users, uses thunderwave on offensive pokes/set up sweepers, and with swagger becomes a very annoying parafusion inducer. Foul play is a decent STAB move which goes hand in hand with swagger. The higher the opponents attack the more damage it does, so if we take a scenario with haxorus and liepard on field: Best possible scenario, thunderwave haxorus; unable to move, swagger, hurts with confusion, KO with foul play. Repeat with sash still intact. Worst possible scenario, sweeper gets paralysed and is confused. But when successful can be incredibly funny. Prankster thunder wave on its own is just great

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Coughing, Foul Play actually uses the OPPONENT's Attack stat to do damage, and your own stat is not factored in at all. This is why Sableye also uses Foul Play. In this case, running Timid with either more Defense or more Speed would be best, and a 0 Attack IV to take as little damage from confusion as possible, should you somehow become confused.

Swagger is risky, but surely annoying. I like that set.

So- this is hard to use effectively (mispredict and you're dead), but I think it's worth mentioning for just how much POWER this bastard has.

Magnezone@Choice Specs
Analytic
252 HP/4 Def/252 SpA
Quiet

-Thunder
-Volt Switch
-Flash Cannon
-HP Fire/Ice

Used on a rain team- obviously you don't run something that uses Thunder on anything else. Unfortunately running this Magnezone means you can't trap Steels, but if you don't need that capacity on a team it's worthy of consideration.

Has a shot at 2HKOing Blissey after SR/Spikes damage if it's not running SpD EVs. Specially Defensive Jirachi? 2HKO, unconditional. Ferrothorn is a problem, though- it's slower than you, so you lose the Analytic boost.

344/267/216 defenses aren't too shabby either; Magnezone can easily survive the attacks of defensive threats. SD Jirachi's Fire Punch is at best a 3HKO.

Against frailer, more offensive Pokémon a single Thunder is sufficient. Bring Magnezone in on something it forces out, say Scizor locked into Bullet Punch. If Scizor switches into something else, even relatively bulky offensive Pokémon can't survive Thunder without a Ground-typing; Terrakion is dead. Salamence is dead. Offensive Heatran is dead, and SD Heatran is hanging on by a thread if you don't have rocks, possibly OHKO'd, and if you have rocks or Spikes up it's dead. Latios isn't dead, but it loses half its health coming in before you have to switch out; Hydreigon is in even worse shape. If you have rocks to break Multiscale you OHKO offensive Dragonite. Reuniclus? Deader than disco.

(yes, Reuniclus out-slows you, but it can't come in- switching is priority!)

Seriously- this thing's Thunders are obscene. Very little can switch into it safely; if the opponent is running something which can, Magnezone can force it out. Switch when they're bringing out Gliscor/Landorus/Virizion/whatever into your best counter/check for it; their hand is forced because Thunder literally kills everything. Either it comes in and dies, or starts a war of attrition it can't win.

Jolly | Mold Breaker |

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Rock Polish
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch​
Ultimate glass cannon. Reaches 472 after a Rock Polish, enough to outspeed many Choice Scarf abusers. It's easy to find a turn to set-up, as the 165 Base Attack causes lots of switches. Rock Slide is often better then Stone Edge because of its 90% Accuracy, and, being STAB, can score many KOs despite the little power. Earthquake rounds off the coverage, hitting threats such as Rotom-W or Bronzong, thanks to Mold Breaker. The last move is a filler: ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Outrage, Pursuit, or, why not, Substitute. I guess i don't have to explain the drawbacks, such as the priority weakness or the nonexistant Special Defense

If you're going to bother using Rampardos, you better go all-out suicidal and use Head Smash. Otherwise, you're way better off with Terrarkion.

Even though I love Rampardos, Terrakion is much better. However, Ramp's Rock Slide is equivalent in power to Terrakion's Stone Edge. They're entire levels of power apart, meaning that if you don't need the Fighting STAB (and with Ramp's power, you probably don't need it), you can make do with moves which will set you up better, like Swords Dance or Substitute. My issue is that even with maxed speed and a +Speed nature, it can only tie with uninvested 100s and is outsped by base 70s and higher if you need the power of Swords Dance. Still, his power makes it worth it if you need to crush some heads and want to manhandle stall.

Rampardos @ Life Orb
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
Adamant / Mold Breaker

Swords Dance
Substitute
Head Smash/Stone Edge
Earthquake/Superpower

1hko's Skarm with Stone Edge at +2. Yes, 252/252 Skarm. 1hko's Physically defensive Celebi with Stone Edge at +2. 1hko's 252/252 evio Chansey with +2 Stone Edge. 1hko's Specially Defensive Jirachi with unboosted Earthquake. The problem with this set is that he gets outsped by almost everything so it's hard to get the SD or sub in, since almost all stall walls either EV to make sure they can outspeed tyranitar/breloom/etc. or they are naturally faster already, but if he gets a Sub up by scaring out something like Blissey, he can get the +2, and then literally anything is going to die for sure (since even Hippowdon, the strongest physical wall that resists its STAB, is still guaranteed to be 2hko'ed by either Head Smash, Earthquake, OR Superpower even after the attack drop). Ferrothorn alone makes Fire Punch (or Superpower) a viable last option, since it's very common on stall teams...If only he was base 65 speed so he could hit Jirachi and Celebi before they hit him... :(

Head Smash makes everything better, and Leftovers is an ok item choice with it.

Here's a few fun (unboosted!) calcs though that demonstrate just what you can do when you put up a sub on a status move:

LO Stone Edge vs. CB Scizor: (81.34% - 95.63%)
LO Head Smash vs. Multiscale Parashuffle Dnite: (113.25% - 133.51%)
LO Superpower vs. standard Ferrothorn: (84.18% - 99.44%)
LO Head Smash vs. standard Jellicent: (97.28% - 114.60%)

main issue is obviously accuracy, but ffs this is literally capable of doing things terrakion could only dream of, and is probably one of its greatest sweeping partners for that reason.

Coughing, Foul Play actually uses the OPPONENT's Attack stat to do damage, and your own stat is not factored in at all. This is why Sableye also uses Foul Play. In this case, running Timid with either more Defense or more Speed would be best, and a 0 Attack IV to take as little damage from confusion as possible, should you somehow become confused.

Swagger is risky, but surely annoying. I like that set.
Ah ok! I didn't realise that. But since you would be using thunder wave straight away i see no reason for speed EV's, they could all just go into bulk then i guess (even though it takes hits like a wet paper bag) defensive EV's and a bold nature might help it against priority attacks. So, worked out better than i'd hoped lol. Oh and PS this set could be used in... basically any tier and still be annoying.

Ah ok! I didn't realise that. But since you would be using thunder wave straight away i see no reason for speed EV's, they could all just go into bulk then i guess (even though it takes hits like a wet paper bag) defensive EV's and a bold nature might help it against priority attacks. So, worked out better than i'd hoped lol. Oh and PS this set could be used in... basically any tier and still be annoying.
I still think you should go with max Speed and Timid. Max Speed allows you to hit things like Salamence and Landorus with Foul Play as well as Murkrow with Taunt before they get off an attack. The former two will be OHKO'd by Foul Play if you've hit them with Swagger or if Landorus has used Swords Dance. It's particularly important for Landorus, since it's immune to Thunder Wave.

If you're going to bother using Rampardos, you better go all-out suicidal and use Head Smash. Otherwise, you're way better off with Terrarkion.
Choice Scarf Head Smash is fine, but Rock Polish is much faster, and the 50% recoil means you often die after two uses. Though, Rampardos' defences and Speed are awful, so, with a Jolly nature and Leftovers as item, a Sub SD set would work. Rampardos does what Terrakion can't even imagine

So- this is hard to use effectively (mispredict and you're dead), but I think it's worth mentioning for just how much POWER this bastard has.

Magnezone@Choice Specs
Analytic
252 HP/4 Def/252 SpA
Quiet

-Thunder
-Volt Switch
-Flash Cannon
-HP Fire/Ice

Used on a rain team- obviously you don't run something that uses Thunder on anything else. Unfortunately running this Magnezone means you can't trap Steels, but if you don't need that capacity on a team it's worthy of consideration.

Has a shot at 2HKOing Blissey after SR/Spikes damage if it's not running SpD EVs. Specially Defensive Jirachi? 2HKO, unconditional. Ferrothorn is a problem, though- it's slower than you, so you lose the Analytic boost.

344/267/216 defenses aren't too shabby either; Magnezone can easily survive the attacks of defensive threats. SD Jirachi's Fire Punch is at best a 3HKO.

Against frailer, more offensive Pokémon a single Thunder is sufficient. Bring Magnezone in on something it forces out, say Scizor locked into Bullet Punch. If Scizor switches into something else, even relatively bulky offensive Pokémon can't survive Thunder without a Ground-typing; Terrakion is dead. Salamence is dead. Offensive Heatran is dead, and SD Heatran is hanging on by a thread if you don't have rocks, possibly OHKO'd, and if you have rocks or Spikes up it's dead. Latios isn't dead, but it loses half its health coming in before you have to switch out; Hydreigon is in even worse shape. If you have rocks to break Multiscale you OHKO offensive Dragonite. Reuniclus? Deader than disco.

(yes, Reuniclus out-slows you, but it can't come in- switching is priority!)

Seriously- this thing's Thunders are obscene. Very little can switch into it safely; if the opponent is running something which can, Magnezone can force it out. Switch when they're bringing out Gliscor/Landorus/Virizion/whatever into your best counter/check for it; their hand is forced because Thunder literally kills everything. Either it comes in and dies, or starts a war of attrition it can't win.
You know what the first thing that came to mind after reading this was? I'd think it was a Zoroark if I was able to switch Scizor out of Magnezone. If you put Zoroark on the same team, the Scizor would be extremely tempted to stay in if locked into Bullet Punch, whether the opponent doesn't bother to check if Magnezone has Magnet Pull or it's taking the ~50% chance to OHKO Zoroark disguised as Magnezone. You could play some serious mind games with something like that. Unfortunately, they don't take the same Stealth Rock damage, but if you can keep Rocks away, that could be cool. Also unfortunate is that Zoroark can't hit Ground-type switch-ins with anything other than Grass Knot and HP Ice/Water. Obviously, you don't have to disguise Zoroark as Magnezone, which leads to a whole other array of possibilities. I don't know how viable the two are together, but I think it's an interesting idea.

I'm actually running Analytic Magnezone on my current team. However, I'm using a slightly faster set.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Trait: Analytic
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SAtk / 56 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

The Speed EVs allow it to outrun 8 Spe Scizor, which will almost always OHKO you even if you run max HP and Scizor runs Life Orb. Magnezone still has amazing power and will pick up the Analytic boost if the opponent's Pokemon switches out. Even Blissey will take a minimum of 26.3% from Volt Switch as it comes in while max HP Latias will take 26.6% and will easily be 2HKO'd by Flash Cannon. The investment in HP also give it a good chance to survive 2 Outrages from a +1 Dragonite and also allows it to take a Choice Specs HP Fire from Latios, allowing it to fire back with Flash Cannon.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That's very intriguing, DDRMaster, since I wanted to know how Analytic Magnezone worked in actual practice :d. The EV spread you decided to use is definitely interesting, and I would keep it in mind.

What I want to ask - is Specs the only option for this set? Could I possibly equip Magnezone with Lefties or LO set with Metal Sound to overwhelm even special sponges like Chansey and Blissey? Even more, Metal Sound would force switches, which would activate the Analytic boost :d Charge Beam could also certainly work, but it's slow-acting.

The analytic set for magnezone is certainly interesting because I am a fan of bulky pokemon that can deal great damage. It's great that the ability works even for a switch. I miss that about payback. There's a lot of predictions going on there because usually you would volt switch and do tons of damage but you will be stuck if a ground type comes in. I suggest using HP grass because of that. Wow I am definitely going to use this next.

Piloswine @ Eviolite
HP 252 / SpD 252
-Curse
-EQ
-Ice Shard
-Avalanche

With eviolite, Piloswine is really bulky on the SpD side. Come in on any special attacker and start setting up. Or if you predict the opponent to attack, use avalanche, dealing hefty damage with STAB and a x2 boost. If that fails to kill, ice shard has priority. If you suspect a switch to a physical attacker, judge whether it is a good time to set up. Don't set up against strong fighting types, and this set has a problem against bulky water types. This set does counter a lot of dragons, though, and I use it as a late game sweeper.

I like your set genpei. How do you deal with Rotom though?
Are you sure Avalanche gets double power while your opponent switches out? Payback got a nerf on it so i'm not sure about this.

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Trait Harvest
evs: 252 hp, remaining as you wish
moveset: whatever (maybe something that hurts Breloom)
Under the sun, non set-up Breloom can do nothing. Let your exxegutor be put asleep, then stall out. AS the berry can activate more than once in a turn, you will never be at less than 50% of your health. Unfortunately Breloom's max atk Focus Punch fails to deal more than 50 % of your life. And gladly enough you don't care about Leech seed.
The point is, your set remains totally free as well as some of your evs, so this poke isn't wasted should your opponent not use a Breloom, in particular it works well in countering StallToad for example, or Ferrothorn(it will never die from ehs or status anyway as the berry activates as soon as hp's are under 50%, and without sun there is still a 50% chance to get back the berry each turn)

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This looks good on paper until you realize that Tangroth can't switch in on Rotom-w bc it fears hydro pump. Seriously I've had my Tangroth almost 1hkod by that thing.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Maybe it's worth diverting some EVs from HP or Defense into Special Defense, since the defense calc is based on Terrakion and not Scizor. Or just run it on a Sun team since, you know, it's Tangrowth. HP Fire then OHKOes Scizor 100% of the time too.

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 136 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Lava Plume
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

The goal of this set is to Counter Dragonite / Volcarona and set up rocks in the process. The EV's allow Heatran to outspeed 72 Speed EV Impish Gliscor and max Special Attack is self explanitory. Lava Plume can be replaced with Flamethrower / Fire Blast but I prefer the burn rate. Hidden Power Ice fucks up dragons but Hidden Power Grass works to hit Starmie and Gastrodon. Roar allows Heatran to remove Dragonite, Volcarona, and Calm Mind Latias if they have started boosting up to dangerous levels.

NOTE: This set is walled by other Heatran so Earth Power can be used over Hidden Power, but really not much use outside that.

I wouldn't suggest HP grass, as the truth is that it's only designed to tackle two Pokemon. If Starmie comes in with full health, it most likely will KO Heatran with Surf, and I suggest it better off that you just switch. Here's mine:

Please don't hate it till you try it. Trust me, it's not gimmicky. (Meant for OU)

Marowak @ Thick Club
Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 SDef
Ability: LightningRod
Stealth Rock
Protect/Detect
Bonemerang
Stone Edge
You would be aurprised at how well this set does at setting up Stealth Rocks. Is you suspect the opponent might use Taunt or a Super-effective move, use protect, or Detect if you wish to annoy your opponent, making them wonder why you aren't using Protect. If your opponent isn't using one of the aforementioned threats, use Stealth Rock. If it is, just switch out. You may wonder why use a Marowak over something like Hippowdon, Ferrothorn, or Swampert. The reason is NOTHING hits like a Marowak without setting up, and still retaining type coverage. It hits 568 Attack with Thick Club enabled. Bonemerang is preferred over Earthquake, because it has the same power, but since it's a two-hit attack it breaks Substitutes. Stone Edge is for coverage. Marowak is surprisingly bulky, and can consistently set up Stealth Rocks while often KOing an opponent in the process.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Choice Scarf Head Smash is fine, but Rock Polish is much faster, and the 50% recoil means you often die after two uses. Though, Rampardos' defences and Speed are awful, so, with a Jolly nature and Leftovers as item, a Sub SD set would work. Rampardos does what Terrakion can't even imagine
Two uses is enough, and I would throw Life Orb over Leftovers on the set

This looks good on paper until you realize that Tangroth can't switch in on Rotom-w bc it fears hydro pump. Seriously I've had my Tangroth almost 1hkod by that thing.
I don't usually have a problem with that, as it's generally easy to predict when Rotom-W is going to use Hydro Pump, and unless you're in the rain it does 50% at best, most of which is healed off with switching. Believe me, this thing isn't just good on paper; I use it all the time and have gotten into the top hundred with it before.

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 136 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Lava Plume
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

The goal of this set is to Counter Dragonite / Volcarona and set up rocks in the process. The EV's allow Heatran to outspeed 72 Speed EV Impish Gliscor and max Special Attack is self explanitory. Lava Plume can be replaced with Flamethrower / Fire Blast but I prefer the burn rate. Hidden Power Ice fucks up dragons but Hidden Power Grass works to hit Starmie and Gastrodon. Roar allows Heatran to remove Dragonite, Volcarona, and Calm Mind Latias if they have started boosting up to dangerous levels.

NOTE: This set is walled by other Heatran so Earth Power can be used over Hidden Power, but really not much use outside that.
you have inefficient EV's, you can use a modest nature with 120hp/164sp atk/224spe to reach the same speed and hp but with 11 more points of special attack.

I wouldn't suggest HP grass, as the truth is that it's only designed to tackle two Pokemon. If Starmie comes in with full health, it most likely will KO Heatran with Surf, and I suggest it better off that you just switch. Here's mine:

Please don't hate it till you try it. Trust me, it's not gimmicky. (Meant for OU)

Marowak @ Thick Club
Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 SDef
Ability: LightningRod
Stealth Rock
Protect/Detect
Bonemerang
Stone Edge
You would be aurprised at how well this set does at setting up Stealth Rocks. Is you suspect the opponent might use Taunt or a Super-effective move, use protect, or Detect if you wish to annoy your opponent, making them wonder why you aren't using Protect. If your opponent isn't using one of the aforementioned threats, use Stealth Rock. If it is, just switch out. You may wonder why use a Marowak over something like Hippowdon, Ferrothorn, or Swampert. The reason is NOTHING hits like a Marowak without setting up, and still retaining type coverage. It hits 568 Attack with Thick Club enabled. Bonemerang is preferred over Earthquake, because it has the same power, but since it's a two-hit attack it breaks Substitutes. Stone Edge is for coverage. Marowak is surprisingly bulky, and can consistently set up Stealth Rocks while often KOing an opponent in the process.
Does it 2HKO any bulky walls like Swampert? Might need calcs on this one I guess.

Knight of Cydonia

I COULD BE BANNED!

Tyranitar @ Leftovers Sandstream
252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def Careful
Toxic
Protect
Stealth Rock
Dragon Tail

Not that creative, but I can't find anything like it searching on smogon and google. Ever get tired of politoed switching in for free on your ttar? Well with toxic any weather inducer switching in is going to get a nasty surprise. The amount of times this has won me the weather war is unreal as no-one expects any nasty status from ttar. Protect for stalling and leftovers, stealth rock is stealth rock, and dragon tail stops you being setup and taunt bait ( unless they sub). Walls quite a few special attackers, some even with super effective attacks for a few turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)