Smogon University PO Statistics — January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure what exactly is going on with the OU stats, but from a quick scan most OU pokemon aren't on there. The only ones I have spotted are Donphan, Dragonite, and Dugtrio. I see no Scizor, Rotom-W, or Tyranitar.
Note which ones appeared, and which ones didn't.

They're in alphabetical order, and it looks like they got cut off (they're cut off on my end, too, so I'll have to ask IC to resend them).

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
thank you always for the wealth of information you supply us, Antar (and Innocent Criminal, too)! They are immensely helpful.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Some of that was my fault. I had a bromance with CB Carracosta for a little while.
you speak untruths for it was all I! can we get this set on-site now and ditch the Life Orb Earthquake Solid Rock debacle that is currently on the OU analysis...

1337 stats said:
Carracosta |
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ +
| Ability |100.0 | Sturdy |
+ ------- + ---- + ------------------------------------------------------------ +
| Item |100.0 | Rock Gem |
+ ------- + ---- + ------------------------------------------------------------ +
| Move |100.0 | Waterfall |
| Move |100.0 | Stone Edge |
| Move |100.0 | Aqua Jet |
| Move |100.0 | Shell Smash |
| Nature |100.0 | Jolly |
| EVs |100.0 | 252 Atk / 252 Spe |
+ ------- + ---- + -------------------- +

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
you speak untruths for it was all I! can we get this set on-site now and ditch the Life Orb Earthquake Solid Rock debacle that is currently on the OU analysis...
Wanna revamp the Carracosta thread???

I just looked at the LC stats and lol'd. Out of the top six, five are on my main team, and my last mon is the eighth. I'm also pretty sure I had something to do with those...

I think I make up a good 2% of stall. Other than 95% of the teams I use to ladder, I have not really seen many stall teams on the ladder.

Wow these stats are really amazing. You can use this to be better prepared for the metagame. Although I don't think you can be prepared for everything.

I know I'm late to the party but thanks for all the work you put into these stats. I'm really liking all these new metagame analysis stats.

I'm really not surprised that Claydol is number one in RU, at first I thought (wow really? is a rapid spinner so important they reach number 1?) but his overall utility is quite... good! Unique niche typing, Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock, and Levitate is all he needs to do his job. He also has solid defenses and access to Ice Beam. Overall he's pretty impressive on a stall team.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I just now noticed in the RU movesets list that the 2nd Honchkrow set is a Moxie MixKrow, even though Superpower and Heat Wave are illegal with Moxie. Was this a PO glitch I was unaware of or a mistake when getting the data?

By request, Dream World OU stats : http://pastebin.com/rETpXbJ1
Analysis :
Code:
Weatherless : 62.7%
Sand : 14.1%
Rain : 10.9%
Sun : 9.9%
Hail : 1.5%
Multi weather : 0.9%

=================================

Balance : 67.6%
Offense : 26.8%
Stall : 5.6%

=================================

Weatherless Bulky offense : 27.1%
Weatherless Balanced      : 12.8%
Weatherless Offense       : 10.6%
Sand Bulky offense        : 7.8%
Rain Bulky offense        : 6.1%
Weatherless Heavy offense : 6.0%
Sun Bulky offense         : 5.7%
Sand Balanced             : 3.1%
Weatherless Semi stall    : 3.0%
Rain Balanced             : 2.2%
Weatherless Trick room    : 1.7%
Sun Offense               : 1.7%
Sand Offense              : 1.6%
Sun Balanced              : 1.3%
Weatherless Baton pass    : 1.0%
Rain Offense              : 0.9%
Sun Heavy offense         : 0.9%
Sand Semi stall           : 0.7%
Rain Semi stall           : 0.6%
Hail Bulky offense        : 0.5%
Multi weather Bulky offense : 0.5%
Sand Heavy offense        : 0.4%
Rain Heavy offense        : 0.4%
Weatherless Full stall    : 0.4%
Hail Semi stall           : 0.4%
Hail Offense              : 0.3%
Sand Trick room           : 0.3%
Hail Balanced             : 0.3%
Rain Baton pass           : 0.2%
Rain Trick room           : 0.2%
Multi weather Balanced    : 0.2%
Rain Full stall           : 0.2%
Sun Semi stall            : 0.2%
Sun Trick room            : 0.1%
Multi weather Offense     : 0.1%
Sand Full stall           : 0.1%
Multi weather Semi stall  : 0.1%
Multi weather Heavy offense : 0.0%
Hail Heavy offense        : 0.0%
Hail Trick room           : 0.0%
Sun Baton pass            : 0.0%
Hail Full stall           : 0.0%
Multi weather Trick room  : 0.0%
Sand Baton pass           : 0.0%
Multi weather Full stall  : 0.0%
Sun Full stall            : 0.0%
Multi weather Baton pass  : 0.0%

Tomorrow's March 1. I'll be posting the stats as soon as I get up in the morning.

But in case you're just too impatient to wait until 8am EST, you'll also be able to access them directly by going here: http://po.smogon.com/2012-02 (note that the link is currently dead and will remain so until my script finishes processing the stats--some time between 5am and 7am EST).

The stats for ALL the metagames will be there, not just the ones that I usually post. And unrated stats will be up there as well.

Note that I've already thrown up the stats for the previous months (for as long as I've been doing the stats).

January
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)