Smogon Premier League III - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for commi$$sioner and he's still afk like everytime I came on irc during the week (I said yesterday in VM that we would play today because he was afk again), and I'm on #spl since 04:00 pm GMT +1 (3 hours ago).
Hopefully he'll actually get online.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
gg ruiners and props to ch(e)aser for getting such a strong lineup. this means no more playoffs for us i guess

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
GG, no regrets here. Not much else I could have done given the match-up.

Congrats old friends. :)

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
So that concludes Week 5 then. And with this the 4 contenders for the play-offs are almost set 5 weeks in. Certainly the 4 teams that got this far deserve their spot, but i think the abolishment of Tie's let the whole competition down. Well thats one of the few format changes i didnt like this season but ill adress them after the season concluded.

Good luck to the top teams!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
good job big mc

yeah ties def make things more interesting lol

gg sharks, see you guys next year

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to take this chance to formally apologize too my team. I don't think I was up too snuff when I returned for SPL like I thought I was, and if it wasn't bad enough I threw a won game with Syrim, I had to go and blow a gauranteed win vs pi face as well, once was bad enough, but twice.... pitiful -.- So sorry it's been a rough season... Just on my own I cost us a potential tie for this week :(

Definitely the best choke artist..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)