Smogon Premier League III - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
uglemi WTF don't edit my shit, or delete it

Another interest tidbit: Snorlax Return/Frustration 3HKOs Zapdos exactly 50% of the time through Leftovers. Throw that on top of the 25% Thunder accuracy, man why does this game hate me. :(

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
L07
Last Activity: Feb 14th, 2012 12:55:47 PM

The Wifi Wolfpack!
you guys should consider using a substitute right about now...
since it's already saturday.. nomisayin?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
uglemi WTF don't edit my shit, or delete it

Another interest tidbit: Snorlax Return/Frustration 3HKOs Zapdos exactly 50% of the time through Leftovers. Throw that on top of the 25% Thunder accuracy, man why does this game hate me. :(
after seeing vil vs you there is no doubt this game hates you mre

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
looks like me and pana tie on our bet..........

lost to my incredible ww and crit luck vs the surprising team builder tfc gg

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
beat sgv in just about the shittiest match of pokemon ever on my part. there were literally like two moves where i didn't bullshit the living crap out of him and i'd just like to say that i'm really sorry that i have to think of my team first in this scenario instead of letting you restart that =/

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've sent OmegaDonut 2 forum PMs, one on 2/13 and one today, and have yet to receive a response. I've also PM'd him on irc, once he was away, and the other time he did not respond (yes he was online at the time). Activity post I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)