Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can I get a sub ref for this battle against Alchemator?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462328
Yep, he's right here. :D Expect a reffing either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Also, I'm dropping my battle with Orcinus Duo (which never got a ref) to issue an open challenge.

x vs x FE Doubles (acceptor can choose the value of x, 2 </= x </= 10)
3 Day DQ All
5 Chills / 5 Recoveries
2 Substitutions
Arena: The Heart of Gold
Yep, that's right, Zaphod Beeblebrox's ship from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. This ship features the Infinite Improbability Drive, which is pretty much the real-life embodiment of Murphy's Law only not always bad. All moves, weathers, etc. are allowed to start because the ship can do whatever it wants. (I would prefer that the ref ref from the perspective of Eddie, the ship's onboard computer, who is frequently on the narrow line between helpful/cheerful and annoying, but whatever floats your boat.) Regardless, the ref can do whatever he/she wants with the arena during the course of the battle (e.g., ban moves, set off a bomb, cause all the Pokemon to temporarily turn into Magikarp, etc.) as long as the changes only occur between rounds and the participants are informed of them before the next round begins.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A quick 2v2 Doubles is a good 2v2 Doubles!

2v2 Doubles (idgaf what you use, but do expect evolutions to occur)
1 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per mon
2 Substitions
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
Format: All

Restrictions: No Restrictions

Description: Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about 4.5m wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is 24m wide, 33m long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than 18m). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.

Anyone?

1 Day DQ Time
2 Substitions

Description: Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about 4.5m wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is 24m wide, 33m long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than 18m). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.

Anyone?
Accepting, as I'll be having an evolution of my own as well ;)
Items = Training
Switch = Auto-win
All abilities

ok time to get some training going

5v5 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/2 Chills/1 Sub per Mon
ASB Arena unless accepter wants to something else thats relatively simple

6v6 Brawl
1 Day Player DQ/2.5 Day Ref DQ
2 Recovers/1 Chill/3 Subs per team
ASB Arena

1v1 new-FE singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers/1 Chill/1 Sub
Acceptor or Ref's choice, but something interesting would be nice

I would appreciate if items were either on or set to training for these

1 Day DQ Time
2 Substitions

Anyone?
Accepting, as I'll be having an evolution of my own as well ;)
Items = Training
Switch = Auto-win
All abilities
It's time to come back into reffing: PM Teams, gents.

Accepting Ragnarokalex first battle

5v5 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Items=none
Abilities= all
Switch= sure

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Open Challenge.

2v2 FE Singles
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Items= Training
Abilities= All
Switch= KO

I'll take you dragontonhue

All Abilities
Training Items Only
One Sub

Training items won't help me in battle, they'll just give me some extra counters.

3V3 singles
4 chills
no items
2 day dq
one switch per pokemon
All abilities.
Stadium: A narrow labyrinth only enter able during twilight.
NFE's only.
KING SERPERIOR!

Ok, let me give out a nice challenge!!!

2v2 or 3v3 singles (foe's choice)
LC mons
2 day DQ
switch = eaten by Magikarp
The arena is the Standard ASB arena. There is a twist though:
1). It is raining and that cannot change.
2). TM/HM/Tutor and Egg moves use 50% more energy.

Zipo, I challenge you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)