<Moo> you're a bad title

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
shitty elDino getting rid of my avatar.....

on a brighter note:

MAC entry: Realistic Rotom ;D

Edit: Also FalcoMachamp is next

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Idk, to be honest, I only did it because I didn't get an artist for my article and i wanted art :( It was done in a rush and I fucked up but couldnt fix it :P

Hi, Moo! As you stated in OP, you are a really bad artist and suck at drawing. Your stuff is pretty shitty... Can't imagine myself telling this without dying from laugter, IRL.^^
Honestly, amazing shit you've drawn here! Fascinating, forgoing the fact you suck at drawing xD Really good art Moo. You've got respect from me (lol like you care xP) Keep up the good work!

A most fantastic Alakazam-dalf, I must say! Colour me impressed.
I'm uncertain as to your protocol for others' use of your images, particularly as this one is intended for the Smog, but if you could resize this Psychic-type masterpiece to be suitable for a plebeian-sized avatar, I'd be more than happy to display it.

Great job in any case! In response to RitterCat's hat-related question, I just saw it as the spoon propping the hat up. Dapper headgear is ever so much more difficult when one has large, pointy ears to contend with.

What article is the Alakazam for? It is exactly what I had in mind for my article! O.o
Anyways, it is lovely as well as your other work. Keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)