NOC Medieval Mafia - Game Over: Majora's Maskians Win

What's the point of that? One or two votes isn't going to scare him and even if we could change the Quagwagon I don't know why you would want to. Save it for tomorrow...

@@Unvote@@

@@Lynch Quagsires@@

Also, votecount please @Spiffy/Walrein, since we didn't get one earlier from Walrein.

Seeing as a Crux vote would be driven by his own incompetence rather than his allegiance, I can't say I'm a huge fan. Plus, we get absolutely nothing from his flip to begin with.

However... the fact that jumpluff decided to switch votes only when more support for the Crux vote showed up is to be noted. It almost makes me want to stick with my vote.

Almost. The aforementioned reasons stand. Unless people think this is worth pursuing, I will...

@@Unvote@@
@@Vote Quagsires@@

However... the fact that jumpluff decided to switch votes only when more support for the Crux vote showed up is to be noted. It almost makes me want to stick with my vote.
Because I want the wagon staying on Quagsires. It would be stupid to change the lynch to something as iffy as a Crux lynch (I gave my opinion above and evidently you know full well a Crux lynch at this stage would be comparatively worthless as well as unreliable) with deadline so close, and after billy's whole thing with the D1 lynch my vote switch was a reaction to his. I am not so sure he won't just suicide tomorrow if we pile votes on him, but like I said, 'save it for tomorrow'.

Having explained it, you may make what you like of it.

The possibility that this is, in fact, a town reaction, is the reason why I'm not pursuing that thought, and why I'm sticking to the 'safer' wagon.

This talk about a 'safer' wagon kind of irks me, but whatever, I doubt we'll get any other lynch going at this rate.

Deadline is in 3hrs. As much as I agree with you, trying to pull a quick pressure wagon might lead us to a repeat of D1 which I do not want. We can do this first thing tomorrow.

Basically "I am unintentionally echoing exactly what pluff said".

Crux is being a fucking idiot because he knows we won't do shit about it.
I never said not to do shit about it. I said hold off until tomorrow and switched my vote.

This talk about a 'safer' wagon kind of irks me, but whatever, I doubt we'll get any other lynch going at this rate.
Why? Isn't it only sensible -- particularly given our current standings, with no mafia down -- to lynch the person you think is most assured scum?

It is.

Nonetheless, it bothers me in the sense that it's easy for scum to make town consolidate on a wagon if it's "the safer wagon".

I guess I shouldn't be getting these bad vibes though, seeing as the Quagsires wagon is pretty well-off anyway.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this is pretty freakin tragic. wasted day right up in this.

i.. honestly have nothing to say except all the idlers and people who didn't post once are utter (BAN ME PLEASE)s.

we'll see how quag flips i guess. i maintain if quag is mafia, aska is suspicious, due to how NOBODY once suspected him d1. almost seems a bit too scripted, like he's trying to be the perfect villager and stay out of anyone's spotlight.

if quag flips village, by some chance, i find it interesting billy accused him of faking the flavor when there were votes/suspicions on me. if this was an effort on billy's part to intentionally oust quagsires, despite billy being the scum, while 'saving' me (who he'd try and pass off as his scumbuddy in danger), i was not involved w/ this.

personally i think quag is scum tho.

Back for a few minutes, been busy between Homework, driving, my final push towards Eagle Scout, and admittedly a lack of interest in the game.

From what I have seen:

Quagsires. The problem of the day.

If he is Mafia, he will never be killed, and we will never lynch him, as we wait for the Mafia to make the kill and don't have the heart to kill possibly our most valuable role.

If he isn't Mafia, then the Mafia won't kill him as they assume we'll lynch him, which might not happen as he is fairly important.

From this, it would appear as if he's here to stay bar a town lynch. And to be perfectly honest, I find this to be an incredibly tense situation, as we won't have a distinct way to know if he's clean or not bar a lynch. And if we do lynch him, we could lose the only way we have of definitively clearing or casting doubt upon a person.

That said, I think he's scum with reasonable certainty. Obviously, the Mafia know this, and it would make sense for him to claim this at the last moment, saving him from lynch, and possibly giving him some longevity. Secondly, he's never cleared a user we're likely to lynch, avoiding any suspicion being cast upon himself. Why clean Leethoof and aska over US or more vocal people trying to lead or mislead the village?

I highly doubt he cleaned either of them. However, we'll never get the chance to prove him wrong unless for some reason, either user gets lynched. This is an incredibly smart move for a Mafia, and a possible explanation for his seemingly irrational behavior. Additionally, the move naturally baits out an inexperienced Alliance Checker into counter-claiming, allowing for the Mafia to then pick them off. All of this has a clean explanation, which can be dealt with by voting...

@@Unvote@@

@@Vote Quagsires@@

Votecount:
Quagsires (8) - j-squared, Paperblade, kingofkongs, MK Ultra, jumpluff, Blue_Tornado, askaninjask, Rediamond
Crux (2) - Dummy007, billymills
Engineer (1) - Brammi

I apologize but there are some unexpected things that came up that are preventing me from being able to online in time for the update. @Walrein I'm sorry I will not be able to help you update two times in a row, but again this was out of my control. Deadline should still be in about an hour and a half, unless Walrein says otherwise. Again, I am really sorry. :(

Ouch jumpluff, you cut me to the core...if you want me to answer any question about my reasoning or motives, just ask, and I'll be happy to oblige. I've got nothing to hide.

But really, I'm keeping my vote on Quagsires.

This game is zzzzzzz when no one wants to talk.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Deadline

Votecount:
Quagsires (8) - j-squared, Paperblade, kingofkongs, MK Ultra, jumpluff, Blue_Tornado, askaninjask, Rediamond
Crux (2) - Dummy007, billymills
Engineer (1) - Brammi

Dear Quagsires, you are the Happy Mask Salesman.

You are a very giddy salesman who travels through different lands collecting a wide variety of masks. No one knows where you came from. You are always smiling, no matter the circumstance, but you are considered unnerving due to your abnormal mannerisms.

Once in the game, at night, you can send a PM to Spiffy and Walrein entitled: “NX - Switch <Item Name>”. You will take the <Item> from whoever was holding it, figure out it’s use, and toss it back to a different user of the previous owner’s faction.

Alternatively, once in the game, at night, you can send a PM to Spiffy and Walrein entitled: “NX - Send USER1 after USER2”. Instead of their original intentions, USER1 will now target USER2 with all of their night actions, if any.

You are also holding the Mask. <snip>

Your team’s details are provided in a separate PM.

You are allied with the Majora’s Maskians. You win if the Majora’s Maskians outnumber the Kingdom, and all other threats are eliminated.
It seems he had lost the mask some time before his death. I wonder where it is now?

It is Night 3. Night 3 ends February 25 at 6:30 PM CST.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Deadline

The hoarse voice wakes you up again.
hoarse voice said:
holla challah this is da announcah and imma drop sum mad cattage in yo faces:

Okay that's enough cats for tonight. Remember if you lynch me then I can't post any more cats.

Also good job on the mafia lynch we'll get those commies and their little dogs too.

also unban brightpowder and excadrill
Anxious for the start of the new day, you all leave the safety of your houses at the crack of dawn. Then you notice that one user left her house much earlier than that. Yeti is lying in the middle of the square, a stake sticking out of her chest.

Dear Yeti, you are the Princess.

The only daughter of the King and Queen, you are supposedly the fairest maiden in all the land. You don’t actually do much besides sit there and look pretty, but since your parents have asked for your help in defending the Kingdom, you will assist them in defeating the Majora’s Maskians.

You have no night action.

You are allied with the Kingdom. You win if the Majora’s Maskians and any other threats are eliminated.
Stunned at the loss of such a vocal villager, you steel your resolve for the day ahead.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends 5 days from now, on February 30th at 6:30 CST.

Ok I have no idea why Yeti was killed.

Staraptor Call and Ditto are my two highest targets atm.

Other interesting tidbits: the cow created another milk and will probably pass it tomorrow, and the 2nd milk, created n1 is still out there, meaning whoever kept it waited for it to spoil.

No items exchanged hands.

After reading through D1 now knowing that Quagsires was scum, I think it's pretty obvious that Staraptor Call is also scum. From trying to shift the focus/lynch off of Quagsires, to Quagsires own voting pattern (switching from SC to Cereza in basically back-to-back posts after Billymills switches), SC just stuck out as total scum. Others that stuck out to me: Jalmont and Brammi. I will post explanations later if requested.

I will admit that Ditto also looks pretty bad after D1. The only thing I can say in my defense is that Ditto was originally for the Quagsires lynch, but was cautious after Quags claimed AC, which I think was prudent at that time.

In other news, Spiffy and Walrein have told me they were completely inept night 1 and that the mask did in fact change hands then as well, EVEN WHEN I ASKED EXPLICITLY IF ANY ITEMS HAD MOVED.

Ok I have no idea why Yeti was killed.

Staraptor Call and Ditto are my two highest targets atm.
Killing Yeti is fairly obvious but why they didn't kill you or Engineer Pikachu (that's the person who subbed in for Ullar, right?), etc. is perplexing. Not sure if that's what you're getting at or you don't understand why they would want to kill Yeti at all?

Is the second line because of something independent (Quagsires) or because Yeti also suspected them?

j-squared: Fair enough about Staraptor Call. I would like to see the Jalmont explanation, since nobody's really been talking about him, and if you feel you have anything new to add to the discussion about Brammi, I would like to hear it too.

Also, billymills doesn't seem so eager anymore but @@Lynch Crux@@. I would like to see Crux talk more as he was suspicious of Yeti for reasons he never quite explained (even though I prompted him) and also because he hasn't been contributing to the conversation.

ETA: Fuck's sake, forgot Ullar is Staraptor Call -_-

Quagsires Defense Force Status: TOLD

I have a good deal of homework this weekend but I will try to reread and see relations with Quagsires when I can (other than the obvious SCall)

I'm fine with @@lynch crux@@ and don't think I have to justify it.

I'm not sure why they'd kill yeti at all, but i'm even more surprised they didn't kill me or anyone else that has shown themselves to be clean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)