Yilx first place artist

morbid's not the word..................
cheerful is!
You seriously nailed the creepy, and the almost neon blue goes so well with the faded red and yellow of the rest of the piece. Great work!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
morbid's not the word..................
cheerful is!
You seriously nailed the creepy, and the almost neon blue goes so well with the faded red and yellow of the rest of the piece. Great work!
If you liked this one you might like the rest too, but I didn't post it here as I don't think many would be too happy with the content.

Yilx

Sad
Would you like to make a victreebel with a cottonee?

Also, may I make an artwork of your fakemon volttine?
i could draw a victreebel, but don't expect anytime soon

and, you don't even have to ask, go ahead and draw her!

wip time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyI85f74Fdg
i'm sorry i just like rin alot okay

i swear this game is SO much better than yugioh. here's hoping it dosen't start power creeping anytime soon though...

Move over Charizard, we have a new best C-Gear skin:

Have you ever realised your art works brilliantly as C-Gear skins, thanks to the black backgrounds and crazy lighting?

It's a shame there's two significant limitations on C-Gear skin graphics that mean the art doesn't look as good as it could have done... Firstly, there's a 16-colour limit (makes choosing which 16 colours a massive pain). And secondly, the image data must be able to be tiled into a 128x128 texture. This usually means shrinking it down, losing detail. Espeon manages to take up most of the screen because half of the image is just black, so you only need one black tile to cover all that area.

Yilx

Sad
Is there a way to actually use those gears in-game? I really like what you did with my pics.

also this one was a failure sigh

Well, if by failure you mean like Martin Luther King failed to do anything at all about racism, then yes, you are correct.

So many great touches and effects, it would take me about 5 pages to describe everything that is great about that picture.

Is there a way to actually use those gears in-game? I really like what you did with my pics.
Yup, the C-Gear skins are stored in the save file. You can use homebrew on a flashcart to dump the save file from your B/W card, edit in the skin, then put it back on the game card. I haven't had a chance to do so myself (the homebrew needs Wi-Fi access which I don't have right now), but it's definitely possible.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
It looks awesome. Indeed. But if you want us to notice mistakes, we will...

- The ridge on the tail should be a continuation of the spine. At the moment, it's... umm... twisted sideways?
- Speaking of the tail, it's usually black-tipped.
- The head blades appear to be asymmetrical.
- Its left leg appears to be glued to the body, rather than jointed to it.
- How far back is the right hand, really?

That being said, those are details you only notice when told to look for it. All in all, the picture is awesome. I wish I could draw like that.

Despite the fact that I beat the Opelucid City Gym quite some time ago, I retroactively fear it more now. Fantastic work, don't beat yourself up about it (I fear the Haxorus may do that for you, actually). Though I'm uncertain whether that's distortion or scarring on the left axe-blade of the beast, it's a cool look either way. And you made Iris look cooler and rather less irritating than I'd previously pictured her, as well!

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
NIS games are among my most anticipated games by far. Nothing gets me more excited than a new Disgaea game. However, Phantom Brave was a nice breath of fresh air. Much more down to earth than their Netherworld based games. Marona owns my dream beach house. I loved building my demon army on a beautiful, little, tropical island.

Anyway, this Marona drawing is great. Your lighting is probably the most impressive of the batch of artists here (not to mention your model and line quality). I've actually been following your work for a while, now (on deviantART and [pixiv]). Always been a fan, especially your NSFW stuff ♥.

Yilx

Sad
NIS games are among my most anticipated games by far. Nothing gets me more excited than a new Disgaea game. However, Phantom Brave was a nice breath of fresh air. Much more down to earth than their Netherworld based games. Marona owns my dream beach house. I loved building my demon army on a beautiful, little, tropical island.

Anyway, this Marona drawing is great. Your lighting is probably the most impressive of the batch of artists here (not to mention your model and line quality). I've actually been following your work for a while, now (on deviantART and [pixiv]). Always been a fan, especially your NSFW stuff ♥.
Marona has always been my favourite NIS, followed by the female warrior generic from the Disgaea series.

H-hey, come on, don't keep on looking at those...

Love your latest drawing! Especially the colours and the lighting and her eyes. I like your lines and colouring as well. The only thing is that her legs seem to be a bit tooo much .. apart? I've seen lots of styles that are quirky on anatomy and legs for instance which I like, but it seems to be just a tad too much here. Otherwise I really love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)