Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote Infinity.Cypher

still accepting bribes

i need $$$
Playerlist
Living Pandas (24)
LightWolf
Daenym
Spiffy
Soul Torrent
ginganinja
Ace Emerald
Aura Guardian
Metal Bagon-->Paperblade
smashlloyd20-->kingofkongs
Mekkah
versailles
Slim Guldo
jumpluff
Walrein
Quagsires
wickdaggler
Darkpenguin67
Kaxtar-->Ditto
RaRe555-->TalkingLion
pokemonrocks777
Coronis
NightmareJigglypuff
zorbees
jalmont
Cypher hidden wolf and jalmont is his bitch y/y?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
YETI'S 1K

cbf to post a thread so here is my poast.

GAME-WISE there are several very common questions:
1. Redirector does not work on kills. Anyone who knows me knows the one role I hate above all else, ever, is kill redirector.
2. Dickens allows you to make a fake PM, that anyone inspecting your team will receive.
3. Vote negator makes your vote literally: -1.
4. Vote doubler/mayor makes your vote: 2.
5. Rogue and Super Rogue work that if you target USER, if any member of their team attempts to kill you, the rogue will work.
6. Bodyguard/hookguard/role duplicator/similar roles cannot self target.
7. Priority raise and lower will not be explained on how fast they make you and similar priority-sheet based queries.
8. Role duplicator works: I duplicate billymills' role N2, and N3 he can use his Safeguard on two people.
9. Vote killers work: I send "billymills and Empoof" as my USER1/2 targets on N2, and anyone who votes billymills D3 will not have a vote D4. Counts for 0.
10. Any other questions about the Roleset 2 roles? Ask and I will prob update this FAQ.

SHOUTOUTS

katya: u my thug bruh <3 thuglyf, we go back prob the longest of anyone I still talk to [regularly] and we chill as hex. we will always be raughing arr da way!!! about some scrub or other and trollololing about comod and similar quality.

jumpluff: we also go way back, possibly farther than anyone you really talk to from smogon, idr, it's been a surprisingly long amount of time x.x u a thug too, super chill.

askaninjask: my fellow villy in my first game. you're a chill guy.

unclesam: also my fellow villy in our mutual first game. please continue LEADING THIS VILLAGE.

mekkah: foreign goon. but i knew better than to claim my would-have-won-the-game mayor role to you!!! anw you are a chill overseer of CM.

billymills: sux.

lightwolf: you are somehow like the nicest and least damp male on the internet/ever. i am not sure if you are a very clever nice-troll or just have a really good personality. sry i suck at LoL so badly. <3

spiffy: also sux.

snype: my first cohost. a good guy when he's not being a drunk curry/updating sober. hope you get into the right college for you!

kingofkongs: when you finally turn 10 years old i won't feel so weird about talking to you. you are a chill little kindergartener tho.

quagsires: even tho you bombed our last cohosting you are still a pretty cool guy. but remember to watch dat channelname when pasting.

empoof: my current cohost, please stop being MIA i need your panda pix back in action.

lady salamence/shining latios: invite me to the wedding pl0x.

zorbees/coronis: i miss n1ing you two goons all the time in fluo. especially silencing coronis.

fatecrashers: good to see you back.

ditto/daenym/wildeep: daenym needs to learn logic when arguing about his crappy lynch targets but otherwise you guys are p chill.

acklow: your ffa/hp games confuse me but you are a p chill guy. i remember your original army men game lol :( but you never gave up hosting. good guy.

ginganinja: you are a SANDS veteran, someday you will win one of those games :( i am glad you enjoyed your death in the original tho.

walrein: my advice: don't do anything that requires your door being locked fool. then you won't get caught.

jalmont: did you ever figure out what a safeguard is?

slim/pblade/spoon/AG/TL/AE/everyone else: chillax maf guys. nice beating you in games. lololol

c5 players: nice playing w/ you on our oldfag Mattimeo bot. kinda cool i found his script so it's like he's still here almost. >:F

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
slim/pblade/spoon/AG/TL/AE/everyone else: chillax maf guys. nice beating you in games. lololol

c5 players: nice playing w/ you on our oldfag Mattimeo bot. kinda cool i found his script so it's like he's still here almost. >:F
Pumped not to be lumped with everyone else ^.^ also technically have two mentions wow in a Xk thread im so cool.

Vote Ace Emerald cause so many noobs voting no lynch it doesn't matter.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
acklow: your ffa/hp games confuse me but you are a p chill guy. i remember your original army men game lol :( but you never gave up hosting. good guy.
This is the first time anyone EVER gave me a shout out in this forum. Thanks a lot. It means much. Btw, congrats.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Awww Acklow ^.^

Anyway, this is a reminder that though voting is not mandatory, you can still do it!

This is ALSO a reminder that some of you do NOT have your purchases in to me. You had 48 hours, so there is really no reason you should miss deadline. Deadline is at 3PM PST, which is close to when I will arrive home (deadline is ~30+ min after) so if your team will be struggling to have a representative on before then to figure actions, you MAY have some slack if I am not particularly rushed. Although, I do have a big project for Geography, so I may be inclined to get in, update, get out sort of deal.

I will not be on IRC again until this time, so please PM me on Smogon if you are on during this time and figure your purchases, just in case you cannot be on at deadline yourself or something may come up. I think I have reminders for the 2 teams who do not have any purchases, and the 1 that has half of them, in your channel topics, as well as your current money total. You can probably safely not PM Empoof since he is missing to us :((((

Remember I need to know what role is going on who, and you must have every member with 2 roles, then every with 3, before you can put 3 or 4 roles respectively on one person. Double-check your money counts. See my 1K for FAQ on the Roleset 2s.

Also, there is NO point in saving money - nothing will come up again for purchase, so spend it all today or waste it. If you REALLY want an every-other-night announcer for $50, MAYBE I'll let you have it. billymills please give me your thoughts on this. Roleset 1 prices have been adjusted for the 1.5 hike, so do not add another 1.5 for buying one BG or something.

Happy 1001 posts to me. I need to gtfo this forum I've made too many posts and I don't even spam CAPASB like half you freakin no-lifers ~_~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)