Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 vs 3 FE Triples
48 hour DQ
2 Recover, 5 Chills
ASB Arena
2 Subs

5 vs 5 Doubles, WifiClause off, 4 FE, 1 NFE
48 hour DQ
2 Recover, 5 chills
ASB Arena
2 Subs

Both open challenge

1v1 Strongmon Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Permanent, unchangeable, sandstorm in the ASB Arena. The moat has also dried up, and all the grass died.

Open Challenge

1v1 LC Singles
2 Day DQ
Challenger chooses the rest.

Also, anyone willing to ref my match with Jas on the previous page?

Open Challenge

1v1 LC Singles
2 Day DQ
Challenger chooses the rest.

Also, anyone willing to ref my match with Jas on the previous page?
Accepting.

Arena's ref pick, otherwise ASB arena.
0 Recoveries / 5 Chills
2 Subs
Training Items
One Ability
Switching is Pointless.

Need a ref.

Accepting
CHALLENGING DESTINY WARRIOR

4v4 NFE Singles
DQ: 48 Hours
Switch: KO
Recovers / chills: Infinite
Items: On
Abilities: All
Substitutions: Two
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.
Taking pm mons

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Let's do some rotation!

OPEN CHALLENGE
3v3 NFE Rotation Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/2 Substitutions/5 Chills per mon
Arena: The Turntables
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Rotation

Restrictions: No Weather, No Digging, No Seismic Activity, No Water Source, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Sound Based Moves, Indoor Arena

Description: Well, everyone's shrunk down to about a 100th of our real size & we're on your average Turntable that a DJ would use. The Turntable itself is about 1x2 metres in size, & about 1.5m tall. The discs that the Pokemon are on are Vinyl LP's & off the LP's is solid metal. The turntables are constantly in use & are blaring out with random music, rendering any sound-based move useless. Now, the fun part of this battle is that neither player gets the freedom to rotate their Pokemon to whatever they please, that's because the DJ of the Club (i.e. The Referee) will play around with them & rotate around instead.
At the beginning of the first round & at the end of every round the referee will use the power of RNG to rotate & decide the matchup for the next round. e.g. Trainer 1 has an Excadrill, Golurk, & Garchomp, while Trainer 2 has a Hippowdon, Gliscor & Camerupt. The ref will roll the RNG & rolls a 1 for Trainer 1 & a 3 for Trainer 2. So the matchup for the second round will be Excadrill vs. Camerupt.

Summary: Spinning around a lot, blaring music, constantly randomised matchups.

Who's up for a round of Rotation?

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my pokemon evolve.

1v1 NFE Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
No recovery / 5 chills / 2 Subs

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my pokemon evolve.

1v1 NFE Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
No recovery / 5 chills / 2 Subs
Let's do it. Quick and dirty.

Abilities=ALL
Items=Training
Switch=N/A
Subs: 2

Let's do some rotation!

OPEN CHALLENGE
3v3 NFE Rotation Singles
2 Day DQ Time

Restrictions: No Weather, No Digging, No Seismic Activity, No Water Source, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Sound Based Moves, Indoor Arena

Description: Well, everyone's shrunk down to about a 100th of our real size & we're on your average Turntable that a DJ would use. The Turntable itself is about 1x2 metres in size, & about 1.5m tall. The discs that the Pokemon are on are Vinyl LP's & off the LP's is solid metal. The turntables are constantly in use & are blaring out with random music, rendering any sound-based move useless. Now, the fun part of this battle is that neither player gets the freedom to rotate their Pokemon to whatever they please, that's because the DJ of the Club (i.e. The Referee) will play around with them & rotate around instead.
At the beginning of the first round & at the end of every round the referee will use the power of RNG to rotate & decide the matchup for the next round. e.g. Trainer 1 has an Excadrill, Golurk, & Garchomp, while Trainer 2 has a Hippowdon, Gliscor & Camerupt. The ref will roll the RNG & rolls a 1 for Trainer 1 & a 3 for Trainer 2. So the matchup for the second round will be Excadrill vs. Camerupt.

This. Sounds. So. Awesome.

Switch = Well, yes. No? Kinda...
All abilities
items = training

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I am challenging my stalker, GLACIER

5v5
No switch
No items
1 substitition
All abilites
3 day dq for EVERYONE
FE

Glacier, youre an ass

i accept the challenge from my lover, LADY SALAMENCE.

you might notice she did not post an arena. THATS CAUSE IT'LL BE A GLACIER SPECIAL FRESH FROM HIS MIND.

if anyone didn't know, Ladysalamence is in commplete and utter love with me. thankfully i love her back, and our everlasting love is shown in this custom made arena;

Lady Salamence's and Glacier's Love Shack <3
Lady Salamence's and Glacier's Love Shack

Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Intense
Format- All
Restrictions- artificial arena, low ceiling, no water source, no grass source

Welcome to the cozy and super erotic love shack! Made by Glacier Knight for his cyber sweetie Lady Salamence, a match here is bound to be interesting! To everyone else battling here, it is just a regular shack, 200 feet by 200 feet with the ceiling 20 feet up. it is colored white, pink, red, and has pictures of mamoswines and salamences everywhere. yup. just a regular place to battle for you all. nothing interesting. BUT WAIT. things heat up if Glacier and Lady S are here!

If Glacier Knight is Battling Lady Salamence, or vice versa, then the love shack comes to life! Lights dim down low, the candles light up and start perfuming the arena, and the scene becomes set for some hot battling!

Mechanics
If anyone other than Glacier Knight and Lady Salamence are battling here;
Nothing happens. just regular fight.

If Glacier Knight and Lady Salamence are battling here:

1)the ref swaps one random pokemon from each side (E.g Glacier brings doduo/nidoran/pikachu/mewtwo/squirtle and Lady Salamence brings clefairy/igglybuff/meowth/happiny/Blastoise. Ref RNGs and Glacier's Doduo and Lady Salamence's Igglybuff swap owners for the battle)

2)Lady Salamence Cannot say anything mean to Glacier because she is in love! if the love breaks and she calls him a @#&%@ or a @^#*(& or even a %%#^@^@ then her pokemon lose 3HP for every mean word said

3) if the two battling pokemon are of the opposite sex, then they lose 3BaP to their attacks. if the two battling pokemon are of the same sex, they gain 3 BaP to their attacks (love is in the air, and you dont beat up your loved one!)

4) at the end of each round there are chances for one of these items to appear:
Bottle of Champagne(30% chance of occurring): Lady Salamence accepts Glacier's liquor. yay! her pokemon can't use damaging attacks to Glacier's pokemon for the next three actions (She's in love! and tipsy...)
Baseball Bat (30% chance of occurring): Lady Salamence decides to hit Glacier with a Baseball Bat. Aw! Glacier's pokemon are sad and lose 4BaP to their attacks for the next three actions (he didn't get her that necklace she wanted)
A full three course French Meal (30% chance of occurring): the Love shack's magical powers summon a romantic dinner for the two love birds! they stop battling for a while and have a nice chat over five star food. however, their pokemon still battle! (Ref RNGS both pokemon's moves for the next three actions)
A Note (10% chance of occurring): a secret note arrives from the mailman! what could it be? what could it do? does Lady Salamence have another lover? Did Glacier's dog die? who knows! (If a Note appears, then the Ref comes up with something that happens for the next three actions. be creative! ;) make the match fun!)

oh yeah.......... this is a good arena <3

3v3 NFE Singles (we may each bring up to six mons, preferably whatever you bring hasn't been in more than a battle or two)
1 Day DQ (it would be cool if everyone is actually able to stick to this, but whatever)
ASB Arena
2 recoveries/5 chills per mon
1 substitution
I ask that the acceptor makes at least training items on

Let's do some rotation!

OPEN CHALLENGE
3v3 NFE Rotation Singles
2 Day DQ Time

This. Sounds. So. Awesome.

Switch = Well, yes. No? Kinda...
All abilities
items = training
Haha, that arena sounds awesome! I'm totally up for reffing this! Unless someone else already took it, which I don't think anybody did, send me your teams.

Bigger and Badder!
Time to cut this Hiatus crap and get back to the killing.

These people can take this match (Lou, Glacier, Ragnarokalex, DogFish, Objection,Alch )
3 VS 3 Triples NFE
2 Day DQ
Arena: any other than the ASB Arena.
Unlimited: Chills/Recoveries: 1 Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)