Competitions:

My vanillite line

Scyther for an Article

Magby for an Article

Sprite Pre-evolution Necturna

Coming soon:

Choice scarf Ditto
My current Pokemon team

Your Pokémon are actually really cute! ^^ Accurate as well, I love to see more.
And if you have time, I'd love to see a Scrafty.
I enjoy your style as well!
So, good job on these!

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mm, not bad, especially like the Raichu and Reuniclus pictures, I'd like to request a Makuhita and Meditite playing together :)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Awesome Raichu and Reuniclus! I like your bright and vibrant colors :)

Raichu's legs look kind of awkward though >.>

Good stuff you have there! :D I'd like to see more of you works! :)

Scrafty is ready, but I think it didn't turn out well...

Next week I might be a bit inactive, because I'm like REAAAAAALLYYYYYYY busy with school.

Thanks all for the compliments! :)

Thank you too! :) As some may see, a Drought Ninetales is added, along with a Focus punch Scrafty. I love to have more requests, as Makuhita and Meditite are almost ready!

EDIT:

Mauhita & Meditite are ready!

OMG! Smogon's full of artists! Really cool and clean style. I like it! Looking forward of seeing more! And, may I request awesome Tropius?

Thanks for the compliments! An "awesome" Tropius is added to the list! Along with a comic. I just imaginated it to be quite stupid if Cloyster really used a Shell Smash...

Ah, thank you! That Tropius is AWESOME! Avy size please?
P.S Random nitpic: Shell Smash lovers SpD -1 not -2, but that looks epic neverthless ^^

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
not sure why but I felt like resizing it for you Demist, it's small but it's as big as is allowed >.>

Omg I have to fix that Cloyster. But I can't see the rezized one Shen. If you can't manage, I'll do it but since you're already helping Demist I'll just leave thst to you

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Shell Smash one sort of makes sense... It's smaller therefore not as clunky, but its size leaves it vulnerable to everything. I'm interested in seeing that little ball use Icicle Spear. Any way, I love all of these, especially Pidgeot and Reuniclus. The bold lines and vibrant colors are just so pleasing to the eye.

Any chance I could see an Outraging Zweilous?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)