VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be driving there through the night to get there early morning. Looking forward to it!
I've no idea what realistic expectations are, but even if I get knocked out straight away there'll be giant Pokémon walking around to comfort me I'm sure, hahahaha.

Hi how early will I have to be there to get a place in the masters division
I'm getting there for around 7:40am, and based on last year that should be okay for me, but if possible get there as early as you can. If worse comes to worst, you can jump in the queue with someone.

Is there anyone who could keep me a space in the queue because my train was cancelled and I wont get there till 7:55, I would really appreciate it

Im at school tommorow, so hopefully I'l check results at lunch break, hope to see yall doing well and best of luck to everyone taking part! Hope to see a strong team for worlds this year guys. Make 2012 a fantastic UK VGC. btw if anybody sees a players using a ditto, get me there autograph, please :)

Just gave a truly inspirational good luck talk to Plusle and bharmalm- the best 2 mates from Pokemon community, who helped me thru all vgc, shoutout and good luck to these dudes!

Gl To Everyone attending VGC

not bothered who wins long as UK wins this year at finals

but im still confident that I will do well In Seniors! (going for first no doubt)

Wow, so it might not be another episode of The Ruben Show?

Well, I'm all set for tomorrow morning... I'll be the guy in the red t-shirt way too near the front of the queue because he got up too early. See you there :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. :)

Hope I get there in time to get in. I'm annoyed it's so early this year :(

Not prepared at all (again!) but it's a nice day out even if I don't make it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)