#littlecup Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello welcome to the little installment of #littlecup challenges.

If you aren't familiar with challenges, basically i give you a challenge to use on your team and you have to ladder as high as you can on a new alt.

The current challenge is going to be: "No Gligar, No Misdreavus, No Murkrow". Your team can not have Gligar, Misdreavus, or Murkrow on it.

To enter pm Aerrow or I with your alt name. We will add it to the list. Then you can start laddering.

Alts:
charmander - larry
prem - pwem
blarajan - PREMISSHIT
vwall - Vwave
corkscrew - corked.
D4RR3N - FuckCharmanders
Furai - Last Hope
chiellee - rattata
iss - col.qxccomath - BetterThanRayJay
metsrule - Ihatecomatthew6
straw hat - Straw Hat Samurai
poj - Podge.
Elevator Music - Babuu
Ray Jay - Dr. Reid
good luck! - LuckyLuck.
methnite - SwagSoFresh

The last day to enter is March 11th. The challenge ends at the end of March

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
These have to be fresh alts right? iirc charm charm has been used on ladder already.

lol if all the good lcers join this it could mess with the stats a lot. I'll join as soon as I have a solid team

I'm in this, will do stuff when i get back from school.

EDIT: alt: rattata
edit2: oops, battled twice already, w/e.

i made an alt, then battled twice, and then i read this:
We will add it to the list. Then you can start laddering.
so i didn't know if I can keep using that alt, or start a new one.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The challenge should be no Gligar, no Misdreavus, and no Murkrow. I apologize for the confusion; since it's my fault that the challenge was posted incorrectly, you guys can keep your alts if you started laddering with them but you need to use teams which meet the requirements from now on!

I want in on this even though I havent really been active - It will give me an excuse to start being active again.

(Will edit in the alt when I make it. Looking to SwagSoFresh. At school currently; so will make when i get home, will pm aerrow then too.)

I dunno if i should say it here, but i'm kind of already quitting this, lack of time and interest.

Here's my peak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)