The Little Burrow - sandshrewz's art thread

Lati@s<3

Does Latios have bit small wings? :o
Im going to do my magic in Photoshop =)

BTW put your newer pics to main post plz...

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks! xD

annnnd update! Seeing that Chinese New Year is around the corner, I did sirndpt's request! :)

First time drawing something furry. It was fun! Happy early Chinese New Year! Hope you like it sirn :)

Also, the resized Lati twins~

:DDDDDDDD

also sandz, the size limit for avvies is 100x100, or 150x150 for badgeholders - pretty sure the latis are still too big!

lol NWO, that was my exact reaction when sandz showed me that on irc! Sandz, you should also post your enlarged avvie :D I love your bright poppy colors so muchhhhh.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol I noticed how it looked like it too! :x ps, did anyone get the ditto joke? :O annnd, decided to digitalize my avy if you hadn't noticed xD

For the Super Contributor, Komodo! (Part 1 of 3) Also, not as if Articuno64 will pop by xD

annnnnd yes, the trio are going to be done cute style xD Hope you like it Komodo! :)

edit: oh and this the most complicated thing I've ever drawn >.>

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have a request! Can you make me: A charmander singing and a Pokabu playing the guitar? In the same picture? Thank you! Great artwork, I love your style

sandshrewz

POTATO
yayay!! xD reached 20 Luvdisc! Thanks guys!! :D Okie update!!

Presenting Komodo's Stone Badge represent!

Angry Birds!! xD Got the 'angry' idea from SuperJOCKE :3 No more puppy eyes for Zappy! xD Fat little Zappy looks like a chick that just hatched and is grumpy for food! haha!

Hope you like this too! :)

I love your drawing style, it's amazing! That Zapdos is great :] It kind of looks like a Pokedoll! It's so cute!

sandshrewz

POTATO
Thanks!! Poke Doll!!! xD

Ok, time for the red color badge that I have no idea what it's called >.>

D: I suck at drawing fire >.> :( Anyway, update this post later with the whole image~~

>.> Hope you like it! I have no idea what to do with the background. Tell me if you need something changed :x

eta: Articuno looks the cutest and Moltres looks the not cutest :x

Hey! I LOVE your stuff! Soo cute~

Especially Articuno, my second favorite mon! However, I do have one criticism: in almost all of your pictures, the eyes seem like they're either angled improperly or placed a bit too low on the head. This is especially apparent in Articuno and Flareon. They're still cute and have an incredible amount of charm, but yeah. I love your work overall, so keep it up! :toast:

However, I do have one criticism: in almost all of your pictures, the eyes seem like they're either angled improperly or placed a bit too low on the head. This is especially apparent in Articuno and Flareon.
I kind of agree, but I don't think it's apparent in all of his/her art. I only see it in Articuno and Flareon. I don't think it's the eye placement, but more of the eye shape in the two. But they're still beautiful <3

sandshrewz

POTATO
Hey! I LOVE your stuff! Soo cute~

Especially Articuno, my second favorite mon! However, I do have one criticism: in almost all of your pictures, the eyes seem like they're either angled improperly or placed a bit too low on the head. This is especially apparent in Articuno and Flareon. They're still cute and have an incredible amount of charm, but yeah. I love your work overall, so keep it up! :toast:
Thanks!! :D Articuno is my favorite piece as of now :P annnnnd, yea I do think the eyes are weird sometimes :X some limitation of MS word/powerpoint is that I can't draw really small things in the shape I want or put them at the exact place :/ I have no idea how to bypass that though D: kind of sad when the eyes are the most important albeit smallest part >.> anyway, I'll try my best to improve on that area!! :) Thanks for that! :D will keep the good things coming~~

I kind of agree, but I don't think it's apparent in all of his/her art. I only see it in Articuno and Flareon. I don't think it's the eye placement, but more of the eye shape in the two. But they're still beautiful <3
I'm a he :P Thanks!! :D /me slaps MS powerpoint~ lol glad you still like them xD

annnnnnd... Chinchou posting after Lanturn~ That's nice!! haha xD

Oh, I didn't know you used MS powerpoint. That must be tough, but I couldn't tell you used MS before you told me. I think that's a good thing :)

sandshrewz

POTATO
woots necro-update! Been quite busy recently! Decided to do something quick on MS Paint before going to sleep. Drew a mouse with a mouse! :D lol

sorry for not doing the requests now! >.> I will still use powerpoint though! haha

Endorfins

Your Worst Nightmare
is a Contributor Alumnus
Rittercat directed me to your artwork which I think is awesome! That ditto is my favourite :)

Could I request a Rampardos please?
Love your stuff! Keep it up!

sandshrewz

POTATO
You've got talent bro! good work!
Thanks Ray Jay! You flatter me too much >.>

Rittercat directed me to your artwork which I think is awesome! That ditto is my favourite :)

Could I request a Rampardos please?
Love your stuff! Keep it up!
Haha thanks!! And wonder why Ritter would redirect you here >.> thanks Ritter too! I bet he's trying to hint me to do his request >.> Glad someone liked Ditto!

Yea sure. I guess since you and Ritter are such good friends then it should be a piece with Purugly... hopefully will get it done before June or smth...

May I request a Victreebel doing a clear smog?
:) yea but I'm slow so I hope you don't mind the looooooooooong wait. And I mean really long >.>

Haha what's with the necrobumps >.> not like there's a diff because I'm updating sooner or later~

Here's an Eevee for NatGeo and Windsong! time to earn that bold Luvdisc (hopefully)...

ps this thing is going to take a while before photobucket resizes it ;_;

@Furai: I officially suck at drawing furry stuff ;_; It didn't turn out as good as I'd like it to be :< but I drew this over a long period of time because Pre-U life sucks. :<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)