LC Analysis Index

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also notable is the fact that Life Orb Mienfoo got turned into an OO mention. Unsure if you want to put that as rejected sets or what, but just know that it shouldn't be in the index where it is now.

I'd like to update Diglett if at all possible. The article is fairly out of date and has too many sets.

Approved (Elevator Music)

Ray Jay

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ferroseed could use an update; the on-site analysis seems slightly insufficient as a whole. Thanks.

Approved (Aerrow).

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
elekid could use an update because there are some bad sets (imo) and needs to be updated to the new meta. also has medtits mentions

Approved (macle)

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I took it out of the analysis on the revamp. It doesn't do anything better than Scarf Chinchou.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'm not cool enough to edit your post, but i guess that's ok ;-;

edit: and blara too i guess........

I took it out of the analysis on the revamp. It doesn't do anything better than Scarf Chinchou.
I found he makes an excellent anti-shell smasher seeing as he outspeeds all shell smashers at +2 except dwebble and can OHKO all of them while still resisting their priority presuming sturdy is down on tirtouga. He has a niche over croagunk as he is not set-up bait for gligar and can actually kill stuff other than shell smashers as well as making a good status absorber if need be with natural cure. Just my 2 cents though.

Ray Jay

I found he makes an excellent anti-shell smasher seeing as he outspeeds all shell smashers at +2 except dwebble and can OHKO all of them while still resisting their priority presuming sturdy is down on tirtouga. He has a niche over croagunk as he is not set-up bait for gligar and can actually kill stuff other than shell smashers as well as making a good status absorber if need be with natural cure. Just my 2 cents though.
It doesn't do anything better than Scarf Chinchou.

Idk about you guys, but i find that out-speeding shell smashers and scraggy at +2 is quite a substantial advantage as essentially he fills in the roles of croagunk and chinchou, granted, he doesn't get fake out or volt switch or volt absorb, but I still think scarfyu has a niche over scarf chinchou.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Idk about you guys, but i find that out-speeding shell smashers and scraggy at +2 is quite a substantial advantage as essentially he fills in the roles of croagunk and chinchou, granted, he doesn't get fake out or volt switch or volt absorb, but I still think scarfyu has a niche over scarf chinchou.
The only shell smashers staryu outspeeds are clamperl and shellder. Clamperl without hp grass loses to both of them, while both beat shellder. Clamperl is not enough to warrant an analysis. It doesn't outspeed +2 scraggy and can't beat any other smashers. Also has less bulk and power.

Also not the place to talk about this . Vm or pm a qc member if you want to argue this.

How does Staryu outspeed +2 Scraggy? 19 *1.5 = 28.5 ==> 28. 15 * 2 = 30. 30>28.5. Staryu only speed ties Adamant +2 Scraggy, and outright loses to Jolly.

Edit: fuck you Prem...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)