Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
THIS IS A MORE DEMANDING PACE THAN LIGHTWOLF SETS UNF UNF UNFLINE

There is a strange day announcement, none of you are sure where it came from....
even more loving voice said:
LightWolfykins: if I could ask you to marry me again... like this, so everyone can see it and know the depths of my feelings for you... I would definitely choose a mafia announcement as my method of doing so. Fortunately we are already married, and due to a combination of creepy threats and creepier sweet-talking, I know we'll always be by each other's side, farming minions with every wave until we reach level 18 and hit the Nexus. And remember: not even death will stop me from haunting you <3
Then Nightmare Jigglypuff was lynched:

Dear Nightmare Jigglypuff
You are Cookie Baking Grandma Panda

Being the generous grandpanda that you are, you’ve always got a fresh batch of cookies on hand. Since your cookies are so delicious, once the OId Pandas got their hands on them they just HAD to have you join their faction. Seeing as you’ve got nothing better to do with your retirement, you’ve been helping them ever since.

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Bodyguard USER”. You will bodyguard that USER.

Your vote counts for two, because you are so old and widely respected.

You are allied with the Old Pandas:
You win if the Baby Pandas and the Pandas in Zoos are dead, and the Pandas in Love and Teenage Basement Pandas are halved.
And with that, the OLD RED PANDAS have been eliminated from the game.

It is now Night Seven. N7 will end when I get all actions in like 10 minutes.

Yeti

dark saturday
WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM TO BRING YOU:

(1:50:06 am) <04~Yeti> baby seals
(1:50:07 am) <04~Yeti> are
(1:50:08 am) <04~Yeti> so
(1:50:09 am) <04~Yeti> adorable
(1:50:14 am) <04~Yeti> they are just chubby and innocent and cute
(1:50:20 am) <04~Yeti> HELP I FEEL I'M DESCRIBING LW
(1:50:25 am) <04~Yeti> IS LIGHTWOLF REALLY A BABY SEAL
(1:50:27 am) <04~Yeti> ?????????????????
(1:50:36 am) <09+LightWolf> maybe
(1:51:06 am) <04~Yeti> lightwolf if you were a baby seal
(1:51:07 am) <04~Yeti> i would just
(1:51:09 am) <04~Yeti> hug you forever
(1:51:09 am) <04~Yeti> and ever
(1:51:12 am) <04~Yeti> and never let you go
(1:51:22 am) <09+kamitsure> lw time to use polymorph
(1:51:26 am) <09+LightWolf> even after I grow into an adult
(1:51:27 am) <09+LightWolf> ?
(1:51:32 am) <04~Yeti> yes
(1:51:37 am) <04~Yeti> adult seals
(1:51:41 am) <04~Yeti> are still adorable
(1:52:04 am) <04~Yeti> omg i would never let you go lightwolf
(1:52:11 am) <04~Yeti> if you were a seal

EDIT: Lightwolf has been subbed in for POKEMONROCKS777 at the request of his own team.

OMFG are you FUCKING KIDDING ME.....

Note to all you people NEVER TRUST MEKKAH AND Jumpluff and Layell and Ginganinja they will Back stab you in a heart beat........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so make sure you kill mekkah 1st then Jumpluff then take care of ginganinja then Layell.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I

CAN'T

OMG LMFAO

dude chill we aren't backstabbing you, you were going to win regardless but you decided to betray your own faction so we took measures against that and had you subbed out. that's right, you are the backstabber

I

CAN'T

OMG LMFAO

dude chill we aren't backstabbing you, you were going to win regardless but you decided to betray your own faction so we took measures against that and had you subbed out. that's right, you are the backstabber

Yeah right i would rather be ALIVE and win then DEAD and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERSELF

GFDI

i am so glad i could sub you for someone like lightwolf who knows what gender i am

Ok Sorry I Keep Fucking Forgetting SORRY!!!!! forgetting and also you said you you subbed me back in... and i don't care ALL I KNOW IS MY TEAM IS a PEICE OF BACKSTABBING SHITHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY LIFE WITH OUT ME AND BTW LIGHTWOLF YOU DIE FOR THEM TO WIN...

BTW YETI IS A RL BITCH AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU SUB THEY DIE ANYWAYS
HAPPY ENDING

Yeti

dark saturday
oh good

something whiteknightwolf can infract you for

o3o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're retarded so Hahahahahahaa

HAHAHAHA NO I'M NOT YOU ARE FOR BACKSTABBING

Yeti's PM not mine

Dear jumpluff
You are Faithful Pandas

You are the poster children for heteronormative, monogamous marriage and you are happier than any other panda because of it. Isn’t that nice??????? WELL IT’S BETTER THAN HAVING YOUR LEGS SPREAD AS WIDE AS THE PACIFIC OCEAN AMIRITE

You are allied with the Pandas in Love:
You win if the Middle Aged and Teenage Basement Pandas are dead, and the Baby Pandas and Old Pandas are halved.

Dear pokemonrocks777
You are Cheating Pandas

You used to be in love, but now you just have affairs for days, because you are very bad pandas who have no concept of loyalty. While you once were having sinful, out-of-marriage anal sex, now you stray to strippers, mail order brides and underage little boys, and you really are molesting their ovaries with your penis. You still “will forever have feelings for you” so the Pandas in Love figured your straying ways would at least make you good slutbuckets hookers.

You win if the Middle Aged and Teenage Basement Pandas are dead, and the Baby Pandas and Old Pandas are halved.

Dear Mekkah
You are Newlywed Pandas

Recently returned from your honeymoon, you are clearly deeply in love, since you just had sex 4 days in a tropical location, which means the Pandas in Love thought you were perfect to join their team and represent the joys of romantic affection. Being newly-married, you haven’t had a fight yet, so you are always eager to bang do everything you can and beast it.

Dear versailles
You are Engaged Pandas

He liked it, so he put a ring on it. Mmmmmhmmmmmmm qurl, you hittin dat like it’s a dead baby. The Pandas in Love want to celebrate your wedding with a victory, because everyone loves double parties, and you love each other. When the Pandas in Love offered to fund your wedding, well, you signed up right away....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)