Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
TALKINGLION has been granted a temporary reprieve for incidents related to Ullargate 2.0

rofl pr777 too bad everyone knows the teams and uh, that doesn't have the roles yet so......... nice work you saved me from posting them at endgame thx

pr777 wtf lmao i am not a lesbian, lightwolf is a man........

TALKINGLION has been granted a temporary reprieve for incidents related to Ullargate 2.0

rofl pr777 too bad everyone knows the teams and uh, that doesn't have the roles yet so......... nice work you saved me from posting them at endgame thx

pr777 wtf lmao i am not a lesbian, lightwolf is a man........

BTW LALLEL IS THE HOOKER GINANINJA IS THE KILLER AND MEKKAH IS THE BG

HAPPY ENDING

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
att pokemonrocks777

kindly stfu so you don't come across as even more retarded (if that was even possible) as you do now since you're making Manav look smart

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
GAME OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tonight, Walrein and kingofkongs are killed, leaving the MIDDLE AGED RED PANDAS with only one man left alive, TalkingLion.

He prepares to be lynched, awaiting his death, but instead, ginganinja calls for everyone to lynch him!!!!!

As ginganinja the RED PANDA IN A ZOO bites the dust, the BABY RED PANDAS depart, their WC accomplished.

Layell and Darkpenguin67 leave the game, having won.

The next day, LightWolf steps up to the lynching zone, and is voted off the island as a Red Panda in Love. It seems he was engaged to the game host..........

The RED PANDAS IN LOVE being halved, combined with their gang-up on the final MIDDLE AGED, means they win and leave the game, alongside the RED PANDAS IN ZOOS.

TalkingLion is slain and the MIDDLE AGED are eliminated.

RED PANDAS IN LOVE were jumpluff, Mekkah, versailles and pokemonrocks777.
RED PANDAS IN ZOOS were ginganinja, jalmont, Aura Guardian and SoulTorrent.
BABY RED PANDAS were LightWolf, zorbees, Layell and Darkpenguin67.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BABIES, IN LOVE AND IN ZOOS FOR WINNING RED PANDA MAFIA.

Postgame and all Role PMs + pics coming soon.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks mostly to Lightwolf, Layell and especially jumpluff for allying with us and helping work together for us to scratch out a win.

Thanks also to my team for being cool and just going with what I ordered, sorry for leaving you out of the loop in the final few, rushed cycles.

Grats to everyone who won!!!

EDIT: Props for that awesome announcement post

Good game, everyone! I'll save any epics for the postgame, but I want to thank the Baby Pandas and Pandas in Zoos for their loyal help and congratulate them on winning, and Yeti for giving me such a great faction (seriously, both Mekkah and katya <333 total awesomeness, and despite what it looks like, pr777 is actually great lol), and Mekkah for being himself. :) Special props to LW for helping me with the win conditions and proposing the alliance, and ginga for so readily agreeing and being such a crucial part of our collaboration, and Layell for nobly and capably picking up after LW died (;_;).

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Panda Express choo choo for the victory!

Sorry DP for also leaving you out of what I was up to, but thanks to ging and pluff for such a great alliance with all the kidnappings and backstabbing shitheads going around.

This was a really exciting endgame because with all our high priority hooks/kidnaps resulted in that roll of day and night cycles. For anyone looking in the archives just watch how fast those last cycles went, 6 cycles in one day man what a rush! Kudos to Yeti for keeping up!

and for prosperity....

YES I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOUTOUTS TO MY TEAMMATES MY ALLIES AND ABOVE ALL MY MOM

THESE PEOPLE REALLY PUSHED ME TO PERFORM MY BEST

good game everyone!

(inb4 my only standard win of 2012)

Good game, everyone! I'll save any epics for the postgame, but I want to thank the Baby Pandas and Pandas in Zoos for their loyal help and congratulate them on winning, and Yeti for giving me such a great faction (seriously, both Mekkah and katya <333 total awesomeness, and despite what it looks like, pr777 is actually great lol), and Mekkah for being himself. :)

Glad thats over jumpluff you mean it?

Here is something i did while i was about to go to sleep..

I prayed to God who is my mighty fortress and ask for forgiveness for being a DB to every one.. so i decided then to come back and post this..

Dear Jumpluff,
I'm sorry for every thing i have done to you for trying to lose even though it did not matter i hope someday we can reunite our friendship so i can help you with what ever and in return i just want the banners. also i'm sorry i posted the Roles to the game i'm sorry. also i'm sorry for deleting your team spead sheet

Dear Layell,
i'm sorry for everything i have done including deleteing your teamspread sheet i hope we can still be friends :)

Dear Ginganinja,

i'm sorry for also doing the same thing of deleteing the Docs and i do love you avatar i hope we can be friends

Last But not Least the best Yeti,

Yeti,
I'm so sorry for all the trouble i have done to your game. I'm also sorry i called you Bad name that i don't wanna say again. Yeti thanks so much for letting me be in this game. i'm sorry for the out come of the last 4 hours or more by getting all mad at you.. i do wish the best for you and your RL hubby. and sorry i acted so Immature toward the end. i hope you can forgive me. please accept my appolgy so we can start fresh saying "hi i'm pokemonrocks777" it was nice meeting HER for letting me play with her in her game of Panda Mafia...

I wish all of you the best thanks for your time

May God Bless you and Keep you
In Him,
Pokemonrocks777

Sure, no problem. I haven't been able to work on the banners for a couple of days, but I still intend to get them done soon (sorry about the slowness). It's all good then!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I win in two factions, how cool is that. As for not leaving after leaving IRC, I saw the "log" in the game's name, and had to think up some way to deny it!

GG Pandas who win due to being randed night 1, letting us figure out every WC and create a 3 way alliance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)