Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
GG Pandas who win due to being randed night 1, letting us figure out every WC and create a 3 way alliance!
I wanted to do this so badly with teenage and old, thank you teenage pandas for avoiding contact -.- If old, middle aged, and teenaged teamed up the day I died and lynched jumpluff, I think it would have went differently. Rest of the thoughts in postgame I guess :/

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wanted to do this so badly with teenage and old, thank you teenage pandas for avoiding contact -.- If old, middle aged, and teenaged teamed up the day I died and lynched jumpluff, I think it would have went differently. Rest of the thoughts in postgame I guess :/
Yeah that wasn't about to happen when we realized you were willing to sell out the old to get out of a lynch giving us Spiffy and freaking out when we said we already have him and found a way to give some other old.

All I'll say is after nervously trying to pull off your lynch the panda express team collectively decided to share much more information to consolidate our movements and pull off (imo) the best move of the game and kidnapped everyone.

I'd really like to know what the teens were thinking too.

EDIT: The Panda Planner for winning the game

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah that wasn't about to happen when we realized you were willing to sell out the old to get out of a lynch giving us Spiffy and freaking out when we said we already have him and found a way to give some other old.
Apparently I accidentally sold out 1/2 the old team. @.@

what teens were thinking = nothing

our faction basically all went inactive when quags died, so sorry for that on my part :(

edit: i was actually pretty uncertain about ace anyway though, god knows why :/ this definitely wasn't my finest game!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I think there's really only one thing to say about this game:

What the fucking shit is this awful luck holy god damn.

Seriously, we knew 3 people besides ourselves because we couldn't get a fucking inspect off -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)