Smogon Premier League III - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
just posting to say wilson vs somalia and mekkah vs sogeking should happen tonight, other than that we have no subs online right now so if/when they come online i'll sub them in

I dont want to replay with the same moves because my Modest Raikou has like a 50% chance to OHKO your 87% Infernape, (And it also OHKOs your 75% Scizor), thats why I said it could go either way, my worries are that you change either Infernapes and Scizors spread / Evs / nature etc.

I guess it is pointless now but I want you to know that all this bullshit is because of your fucking "dc".

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
I dont want to replay with the same moves because my Modest Raikou has like a 50% chance to OHKO your 87% Infernape, (And it also OHKOs your 75% Scizor), thats why I said it could go either way, my worries are that you change either Infernapes and Scizors spread / Evs / nature etc.

I guess it is pointless now but I want you to know that all this bullshit is because of your fucking "dc".

Sorry to step in but If you're so certain that you're going to win, why not just replay with same moves huh?

It's not pointless. Also all the bullshit is because of your inactivity and inability to follow simple rules.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Mr.E is now ready to play but since kokoloko is currently not present, I will go eat dinner and await him for the remainder of the evening.

Told Carl my times and that he can find me every evening (except Friday and Saturday) on the SPL channel, but he never came.
Last activity post...

Ok, time to make a detailed post, I guess?

I met Malfunction at the beginning of the week (on Tuesday) on the PO server. At that time, I was in a hurry, and couldn't play the match, so I asked him where I could find him, he told me 3 IRC channels. I was in one of them for pretty much the whole week, and I've been online a lot (about 4-5 hours a day), even in the time he gave me, but I've never seen him. Today, the only day I couldn't be on at the "given time" (that wasn't correct, since I've never seen him), he appears and VMs me. The earlier time I could get on was a whopping 10 minutes after the "given" time, and turns out he had already gone to bed 30 minutes before...now, I can't stay on any longer (well I could, but I'd like to sleep since Monday is a pretty tiresome day for me).

Activity post, I guess

the rest of my team really tried so hard this week so i guess i decided to do the same, pulled an 06 kobe, and lost when i could have won. gg dgaf

What I said: It could have gone either way

What apparently everybody heard: I am so sure I would have won

BTW Scimjara I did not break any rule, and I was active enough to play through the whole game until user BIG loven "disconnected".

But I guess even smart users like Synre are not giving me any option so I am going to replay moves until I face with careful nape with priority or some bs like that..

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
literally destroyed koko without even using half my team
EDIT: used four of my mons I can't count, so okay 1/3 of my team

I shall now retire, undefeated, from the world of Pokémon Black & White.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against pi face - Poppy tutored me well!

Thanks for being patient with me, pi face, and GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)