DPP Player Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello everyone,

In light of seeing the new activity here in DPP, it's pretty apparent there really isn't a system in place to determine whether or not an analysis is good or not, and when it's ready for GP checks and to go onsite.

So, to remedy this, I want to assemble a team of DPP members that will be a part of a contact list, that when contacted by a contributor, will check analyses and "approve" them when they're up to a certain quality and ready to get GP checks so they can go onsite.

Your responsibilities as a contact list member would be to answer any PM/VMs you get on the forums from contributors asking to take a look at their analysis and post an approval if they think it looks good. Analyses would require 2 approvals. Those members of the contact list would not be required to constantly pay attention to the forum or have any responsibility beyond being willing to respond to their VM/PMs.

However, I have to stress that you have to be willing to respond to any and all VM/PMs on the forums that concern any activity here in the DPP forum.

Even if you're not contacted but you're a part of this contact list, feel free to approve analyses when you think they're up to your standards.

This is basically like a loose QC team, except you're only responsibility is to respond to your VM/PMs on the forums. If you're not going to be willing to respond, don't bother signing up please!

Aight, I need people for all four metagames, so just post with what metas you feel you have a deep understanding of and I'll add you to the list.

HUGE THANK YOU to any and all people that are willing to do this!

Uber

Conflict
DarkLucario
Go10
iconic
JabbaTheGriffin
Jirachee
M Dragon
shrang

OU

BKC
Conflict
DarkLucario
DracoMalfoy
george182
iconic
JabbaTheGriffin
Jirachee
KnightoftheWind
LizardMan
M Dragon
Malekith
Nachos
Ojama
sandshrewz
Scimjara
SOMALIA
Steven Snype
Stone_Cold
Tomahawk

UU

Bluewind
Conflict
iconic
JabbaTheGriffin
M Dragon
Oglemi
SilentVerse
SOMALIA
uraga

LC

Elevator Music
iss
macle
Raseri
San_Pellegrino

Last edited:
Oh, how I loved DPP. I can do any of them. I probably spent the most time in UU and the least in Uber, but I could do any of those.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
It would be nice if in the OP it says where we can contact the players on the list (like an IRC channel or something :3)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Alright thank you to everyone that signed up thus far!

Because of the large number of people I got for OU and UU, I only added you if I know you personally or know that you actually played the meta, if you are still interested on being on the list send me a PM about some recent tournament placings in the tiers or ladder rankings from times of old.

I probably won't add many more people for OU and UU unless I know that you really know the metas.

Also, I'm really really really looking for people for LC, if you know someone that played DPP LC tell them about this thread (even though I'm sure iss and em could handle any traffic we got lol)!

TrollFreak said:
It would be nice if in the OP it says where we can contact the players on the list (like an IRC channel or something :3)
I've clarified in the OP that it should be done on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)