(Impish)♂ IVS: 31/31/31/25/31/31​
Ability: Magic Bounce
Held Item: Light Clay
EVS: (248HP/106Def/156SpDef)
U-Turn
Roost
Reflect
Light Screen

Hey JTrainer. Is it possible for you to make a DW Treecko? To make it look legitimate? I'm not familiar with RNG, always used AR. I'd be willing to hook you up with that Adamant flawless male Rhydon w/ Rock Head that knows Avalanche, Aqua Tail, and Stealth Rock. If you can't, do you know someone who I could get a DW Teecko from? Thanks boss!

Hey JTrainer. Is it possible for you to make a DW Treecko? To make it look legitimate? I'm not familiar with RNG, always used AR. I'd be willing to hook you up with that Adamant flawless male Rhydon w/ Rock Head that knows Avalanche, Aqua Tail, and Stealth Rock. If you can't, do you know someone who I could get a DW Teecko from? Thanks boss!
Unfortunately, I do not have access to a DW Treeko in my game (and I don't have a code that lets me put it in the entree forest either. Even if I did I probably wouldn't use it though). However, I could probably get one in a trade. I've seen them being offered before.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a DW Treeko in my game (and I don't have a code that lets me put it in the entree forest either. Even if I did I probably wouldn't use it though). However, I could probably get one in a trade. I've seen them being offered before.
Alright. Is there anyway I could get you to find one for me? Honestly, I'm not too familiar with everyone here. And yeah, I'd do my best to make it worth it for ya. Just give me a heads up then. Appreciate it!

Hi JTrainer
I can RNG some of the pokes in the list of your wants.
The easiest ones would be Shiftry, Baltoy, Empoleon, and Vespiquen because they don't need egg or tutor moves (sadly I don't have much BP left to teach).
I don't have a trade thread because I don't have too much time and I can't clone.
What I'm interested in is this pokemon:

Terrakion
Lv75​

OT: Joey​

ID: 26514​

(Jolly) IVS: 31/31/31/23/31/31​

Ability: Justified

Held Item: Life Orb
EVS: (6HP/252Atk/252Spe)
Stone Edge

Rock Polish

Close Combat

Swords Dance

Which one of the 4 mons do you want me to breed? Also tell me if you want it shiny.​

Hi JTrainer
I can RNG some of the pokes in the list of your wants.
The easiest ones would be Shiftry, Baltoy, Empoleon, and Vespiquen because they don't need egg or tutor moves (sadly I don't have much BP left to teach).
I don't have a trade thread because I don't have too much time and I can't clone.
What I'm interested in is this pokemon:

Terrakion
Lv75

OT: Joey

ID: 26514

(Jolly) IVS: 31/31/31/23/31/31

Ability: Justified

Held Item: Life Orb
EVS: (6HP/252Atk/252Spe)
Stone Edge

Rock Polish

Close Combat

Swords Dance

Which one of the 4 mons do you want me to breed? Also tell me if you want it shiny.​

I'd really like the Shiftry. And if necessary, I could clone it afterwards and trade it back if you want.

I would like it shiny if possible.

I'd really like the Shiftry. And if necessary, I could clone it afterwards and trade it back if you want.

I would like it shiny if possible.

Ok i'll get to work now! I'll breed it shiny and if you could actually clone one and trade it back to me, that'd be GREAT!!

Hi JTrainer.
So I bred a shiny Seedot with HP Fire 70/Giga Drain/Dark Pulse and evolved it into Nuzleaf but it has no EVs. It is currently at lvl 15.
Unfortunately I don't have a leaf stone right now so I couldn't evolve it into Shiftry but if you want me to, I can run a few Pokethlon rounds to get points and buy a leaf stone with them.

Hi JTrainer.
So I bred a shiny Seedot with HP Fire 70/Giga Drain/Dark Pulse and evolved it into Nuzleaf but it has no EVs. It is currently at lvl 15.
Unfortunately I don't have a leaf stone right now so I couldn't evolve it into Shiftry but if you want me to, I can run a few Pokethlon rounds to get points and buy a leaf stone with them.

It knows the 4th Gen exclusive moves I wanted right? Dark Pulse and Giga Drain? If so, I can evolve it myself.

It's 2623 1943 9590.
I'll be there as soon as I transfer the Nuzleaf to my White.

Edit: I'm here! so whenever you're ready

Edit2: Do you see me?

Edit3: Thanks so much for the trade and cloning! I'll wait here :D and if I have time, I'll be back again next week for more Gen 4 RNG abused Mons!

Updated: Here's some new pokemon for trade!

Solosis *
ID: 29317​
(Bold)♂ IVS: 31/3/31/31/31/31
Ability: Magic Guard

Psywave
Trick
Shadow Ball

Maractus *
(Timid) (female) IVS: 31/26/31/30/31/30
Ability: Chlorophyll
Held Item:
Absorb
Spikes
Leech Seed
Energy Ball

Porygon *
(Quiet) IVS: 31/12/31/31/31/0
Ability: Trace
Conversion
Sharpen
Toxic
Ice Beam

Sableye *
(Careful)♂ IVS: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Ability: Prankster
Scratch
Trick
Recover
Psychic

Hey JTrainer
Do you still trade? It looks like you haven't traded that much lately.
I can RNG (in Gen 4 only) some of the pokes in your wants list but I don't know if you still need them because it hasn't changed since the last time we traded...

I'm intersted in
Landorus
Lv70​

OT: Star​

ID: 25353​

(Naive)♂ IVS: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Ability: Sand Force

Held Item: Choice Scarf
EVS: (252Atk/6SpAtk/252Spe)
U-Turn

Stone Edge

Earthquake

Hidden Power (Ice 70)

PM/VM me if you're intersted!

i can rng this Jolly flawless Diglett w/ Arena Trap that knows Reversal and Stealth Rock or anything else for the landorus naive flawless hpice , will get to work has soon as you give me the go ahead

In response to your CMT:
Breloom *
Lv50
ID: 29317
(Adamant)♂
IVS: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Ability: Poison Heal
Held Item: Toxic Orb
EVS: (14HP/252Atk/244Spe)

Do you have this untouched? 99% of the time I don't want ev traded pokémon because most of time they have wrong evs when I check them after a trade.

In response to your CMT:
Breloom *
Lv50
ID: 29317
(Adamant)♂
IVS: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Ability: Poison Heal
Held Item: Toxic Orb
EVS: (14HP/252Atk/244Spe)

Do you have this untouched? 99% of the time I don't want ev traded pokémon because most of time they have wrong evs when I check them after a trade.

I don't have an untrained version, but I do have EV lowering berries. I could zero out its EVs if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)