Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPEN CHALLENGE

1v1 Training Singles (LC, NFE, or FE, you decide)
1 Day DQ
One Ability
Unown Soup

Requesting Training Items On

Seeking a 3v3 littlemon triples (Using 2 mons that haven't fought before, and a mon that's fought a couple times).

3v3 Triples
Switch = Magic bananas
Items = Training
1 Sub
Arena: ASB Arena
2 Day DQ

Seeking a 3v3 littlemon triples (Using 2 mons that haven't fought before, and a mon that's fought a couple times).

3v3 Triples
Switch = Magic bananas
Items = Training
1 Sub
Arena: ASB Arena
2 Day DQ
Accepting this. Sounds like fun.

Abilities = All
One Sub

I think thats all

Hey guys. For those who remember me I was an ASB awhile ago but then got in a bit of tussle on irc (I'm not naming names but hopefully we can start fresh) and I got all depressed and rage quit. I also had a ton of school work so it probably was for the best as well.

Anyway, I wanna get back into ASB so I'm issuing an open challenge!

3v3 singles
3 day DQ
1 sub
unlimited recovery/ 3 chills per mon
Arena: The RP room
A blank room, yeah, that's right. In this room you must RP all of actions, meaning you must describe them like you would if you were playing an RP. Anything can appear if you describe it in your actions.

Finally, if you fail to RP your actions. The ref may penalize the player by subtraction 10% of the pokemon's HP from the trainer who didn't RP there actions. The refs call may be challenged in the thread but I stress that this is strictly referee discretion.

Anything I forgot will be assumed standard.

PS: Switch=OK if that's all good thanks.

Issuing two of the same challenge.

Teenage Babysitters!
4v4 NFE Singles
The total evolution stage of your team cannot exceed 6
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Engineer's Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

I'd like to play both Switch=OK and Items=ON for these battles if possible.

Issuing two of the same challenge.

Teenage Babysitters!
4v4 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recovers/5 Chills

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP.

While I don't understand the 'Teenage Babysitters' thing, I would still like to accept one of these.

Switch = OK
Items = On
Abilities = All

EDIT: Also, the second battle in this post still needs a ref.

3v3 Training Triples (preferably just MEs/weak FEs!)
2 day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries/1 sub
Arena: A 2 foot deep pool of water.

Preferably items=training.
You got a challenger

Training Items
All Abilities
Duh Switching
3v3 Training Triples (preferably just MEs/FEs!)
2 day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries/1 sub
Arena: A giant sandbox.

Preferably items=training.
I'll fight you, Tort.

Items = Training.
Switch = Yeah, right.
Abilities = One.
These appear to need reffing.
These still appear to need reffing.

Open challenge
3v3 singles
Infinite recoveries/ chills
Judgement arena

Basically the arena is a great mountain range of snow-capped avalanche prone mountains. There is a very small hot spring dead Centre of this mountain range.

The hot spring has Only enough water to fuel certain water moves (like water pulse and hydro pump, but not surf or muddy water). The spring can only be used 6 times before it empties and starts spewing fire. When the spring empties, there is a 20% chance of any random Pokemon in the arena taking 10 damage from the fire catching on that Pokemon (does not incur a burn) but only for the first turn.

When this happens, If the Pokemon that got burned by the fires survives 9 full actions, they have 20 hp and 100% energy awarded to them.
Then the sprin fills up and this happens all over again.

Open challenge
3v3 singles
Infinite recoveries/ chills
Judgement arena

Basically the arena is a great mountain range of snow-capped avalanche prone mountains. There is a very small hot spring dead Centre of this mountain range.

The hot spring has Only enough water to fuel certain water moves (like water pulse and hydro pump, but not surf or muddy water). The spring can only be used 6 times before it empties and starts spewing fire. When the spring empties, there is a 20% chance of any random Pokemon in the arena taking 10 damage from the fire catching on that Pokemon (does not incur a burn) but only for the first turn.

When this happens, If the Pokemon that got burned by the fires survives 9 full actions, they have 20 hp and 100% energy awarded to them.
Then the sprin fills up and this happens all over again.
Taking

Switch=OK
Abilites=All
Items= Nah
Sub=1

EDIT: Dropping previous challenge.

Also, since no DQ has been specified 3 days is fine by me.

One of these challenges remains open.

Teenage Babysitters!
4v4 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recovers/5 Chills

Description:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)