Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Today's update is brought to you by the IPad, for when your laptop is feeling sick!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Gwen's Audio Journal, March 16th 2012
I'm now searching for the dark stone inside of the Relic Castle. *Still, this place is crawling with Plasma Grunts. *I had to put Seismic in a PC box so he wouldn't become enraged at all the ground types here. *That wouldn't be good for anybody. *Aximat, however seems rather excited. *I think he wants to take out these Plasma Grunts on his own. *I guess I'll let him do that. *He does seem eager to prove himself. *Hopefully Tide will evolve soon. *I gave her an experience share to help her grow.
---
Wow! *Not only did Tide evolve into a Swanna, but Aximat evolved into a Haxorus! *Now everybody on the team is fully evolved! *Tide still seems a tad scrawny. *I noticed that Aximat did mostly riverdances when he used Dragon Dance. *I wonder if that will change now that he knows Swords Dance. *Tide on the other hand is willing to learn and use moves that aren't water type now. *I guess I can teach her to use Fly.
---
Apparently my gut was wrong. *Ghestis came and informed me, with a tiny smile I might add, that the dark stone was nowhere to be found. *Now I'm out of leads for where it might-hang on, my crosstransever is ringing. *Hello? *Hey Professor Juniper. *You want me to go to the Nacrene Museum? *Alright.
---
Note to self, Tide is now 20% comfier.
---
How ironic, the dark stone was in the Nacrene Museum this whole time. *Apparently they found the stone in the Relic Castle a few years ago and were trying to figure out what it was. *I have to say this. *When the stone was placed in my palm I could feel a little electricity in it. *Now, none of us know how to get Zekrom out of this so I'm supposed to head to Opeluced City to find Iris and Drayden as they might know how to do this. *Plus I also have to get my last badge to go to the Pokemon League and stop N.
---
You know, I've been thinking. *When I met N in Chargestone Cave he asked me if I had a dream. *I used to, but it's been realized. *That dream is to be a Pokemon Trainer. *Being the champion is more of a goal than anything. *We're so close that we're like-no, we ARE a family. *Admitably a rather dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless.
---
When I reached Opeluced City, I found an unpleasant sight. *Ghestis was spouting more Buffolantshit at the town square. *Something about how his N would force everyone to release their Pokemon or something. *After he left I found Iris and Drayden. *They said that Zekrom would get summoned when the time was right. *They also told me the legend surrounding Reshiram and Zekrom, but I already knew it. *For those of you that don't, I'll give you the short version. *There were these two brothers with a dragon that made Unova. *Eventually the brothers had some differences and began to fight. *The dragon split into Reshiram and Zekrom at this point. *Reshiram went with the older brother while Zekrom sided with the younger one. *They eventually calmed down and there was peace. *The brother's sons eventually started the fighting again and nearly destroyed Unova. *Reshiram and Zekrom then fell into a deep sleep. *Anyways, I have to meet with Iris in the gym.
---
(music plays)
Well that battle was interesting! *When I met up with Iris and she sent *out her Fraxure, Aximat got really excited! *No, he was not aroused you perverts. *He charged onto the battlefield ready without me ordering him, although I was gonna use him anyway. *I had him use Sword Dance which resulted in him doing yet another riverdance, he really likes do those. *Fraxure used Taunt on him which meant he wouldn't be able to dance like crazy. *I called for Aximat to use Dragon Claw and the weirdest thing happened. *Aximat disappeared, reappeared behind Fraxure, disappeared again, reappeared in front of Fraxure, then backhanded it with Dragon Claw and knocked it out! *I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't asleep. *Iris sent out her Druddigon after that. *I decided to mix thing up with a move I've never used before. *I ordered Aximat to use Poison Jab and he ran up to Druddigon, crouched down low, and then did a jumping uppercut! *He sure likes to be stylish. *Iris's last Pokemon was her own Haxorus. *We both ordered our Haxorus to use Brick Break and yet another spectacle occurred. *Both Haxorus ran up to each other and unleashed super fast flurries of punches, kicks, and blocks! *Everything was going so fast that I couldn't tell which Haxorus was Aximat! *Eventually one of them managed to land a blow on the other, which gave it enough of a pause to completely beat down on it with punches, kicks, bites, and even a tail smack thrown in for good measure! *After it's opponent was down, that Haxorus pulled out some sunglasses from nowhere and said some sort of taunt. *Then it came to me and I realized it was my Aximat. *Honestly, are all Haxorus this weird, or is Aximat just special?
---
Whoa... so that's Victory Road. *It's quite the mountain. *It'll take me all day to climb it, and it's pretty late. *I think I'll just camp out tonight. *I hope Tide will let me use her as a pillow, she is quite comfy.

The team
Inferno the Emboar was Gwen's first Pokemon, and the only normal one on her team. Not much is to be said about him other than he's a hard worker and is very reliable. He's a tad stubborn be nobody's perfect.

Snap the Liepard is a fun loving kitty that's obsessed with using Assist and Fake Out. Her antics have both gotten her in trouble and have been massive boons. Always a source of hilarity, she also acts like your regular kitten outside of battle and loves playing with long stringy things.

Swanton the Simisage might think he's a swan, but that's not a problem. He's a pretty good battler and he is quite cheerful. By far the nimblest of the team, his speed comes in handy at times.

Seismic the Scrafty is well known for his hatred of ground types.Gwen has reservations when it comes to using him in battle as he can go too far and has tried to kill a few Pokemon.

Tide the Swanna is a little small, but she's fine. She used to only use water moves but now she's fine with any type of move. She is also extremely comfy.

Aximat the Haxorus loves to dance and show off. He will show off somehow even if he has to break the laws of physics. He's also a total powerhouse and is fully capable of trouncing whatever's in his way

Sorry for the lesser quality this time, but my Laptop is still blue screening so I have to resort to my IPad to post stuff. Hopefully I can get something better out of my next update.

@Missingno: Your updates are fine, I'm using my iPad to type on Smogon right now as well. And if your computer is blue screening, then use the iPad to type updates up, no biggie. :)

Oh Chin, I'm not sure if you understand Drepy's switch challenge or not so I'll put it into an example.

X fainted! Trainer Y is about to use Z! would you like to change Pokemon?

Derpy cannot change in this situation but she can switch in any other situation. Just clarifying things for you.

Thanks for that. At least my IPad has a notepad app for writing stuff. By the way, when do you plan to update?
I'm not sure when I can update, I've been planning a few massive things for all of my Scramblemons. I'm going to be melding the Pokemon world with our own world, essentially. Twilight has a huge role in the first chapter, and her extreme hostility towards losing and other Pokemon will cause a tragedy that will haunt my character for a good while to come. That's the only thing I'm hinting at.

Very good update as always, Missingno. Honestly wouldn't have known you'd used the iPad if you hadn't said anything, so I wouldn't worry too much. :p

Tide the Swanna is a little small, but she's fine. She used to only use water moves but now she's fine with any type of move. She is also extremely comfy.
Not quite true, since she's supposed to have two Water and two Flying moves, plus is scared into only using Water moves when against any Water or Flying Pokémon. ;)

Not that Swanna has any business using non-STAB anyway, but still. The image of Gwen sat upon Tide and squashing her flat continues to amuse. :)

As for my own Scramble, I've spent some time grinding Confused, who has now evolved into a Lucario with the moveset Rock Smash/Swords Dance/Double Team/Toxic. I haven't fought Byron yet, but I tested him out against some of the other Trainers in the Gym. Confused is confirmed as being absolutely hilarious to use. Double Team and Swords Dance let him take out a Scizor that was seven levels higher with little difficulty. Didn't hurt that I was grinding him by EV training in HP and Defence. He wants to be a wall, I'm going to go ahead and let him be one. Who needs Attack EVs and powerful attacks when you're occasionally taking pitiful damage while boosting to +6 Atk and Evasion? :D

Very good update as always, Missingno. Honestly wouldn't have known you'd used the iPad if you hadn't said anything, so I wouldn't worry too much. :p

Not quite true, since she's supposed to have two Water and two Flying moves, plus is scared into only using Water moves when against any Water or Flying Pokémon. ;)

Not that Swanna has any business using non-STAB anyway, but still. The image of Gwen sat upon Tide and squashing her flat continues to amuse. :)
Whoops, I thought it was just one of each. Aw, and here I thought I could use Toxic to my advantage on her solo. She's also only sitting on Tide when she uses Surf or Fly so she's not crushing her.

Hehe, sorry. Should've picked up on it earlier, really. And I know it's only during Surf/Fly, I just found where my mind went to be amusing. :p

As for my own Scramble, I've spent some time grinding Confused, who has now evolved into a Lucario with the moveset Rock Smash/Swords Dance/Double Team/Toxic. I haven't fought Byron yet, but I tested him out against some of the other Trainers in the Gym. Confused is confirmed as being absolutely hilarious to use. Double Team and Swords Dance let him take out a Scizor that was seven levels higher with little difficulty. Didn't hurt that I was grinding him by EV training in HP and Defence. He wants to be a wall, I'm going to go ahead and let him be one. Who needs Attack EVs and powerful attacks when you're occasionally taking pitiful damage while boosting to +6 Atk and Evasion? :D
Ok, let's see Confused HAX-based sweep!!!

You know what, I'm feeling generous today. Here's the Victory Road tale!

Gwen's Audio Journal, March 17th, 2012
It's time for me to climb Victory Road. It'll be tough, but with my family of Pokemon by my side there is nothing I cannot do! *Now to get-smack, thud-
---
Ow... *That was a cheep shot. *Someone smacked me behind the head and knocked me out. *Pretty rude of them to... where's my Pokeballs? *WHERE'S MY POKEBALLS?! *Oh no! *That person must have stolen my Pokemon! *My... Pokemon... -sniff- *No! *This is not a time for crying! *I'll get my Pokemon back even if I have to climb Victory Road without them! *That thief better prepare to face my wrath!
---
Great... *Team Plasma has grunts searching the place for a man in a ninja outfit. *That might be the guy with my Pokemon. *Normally I'd blaze through these guys like it was nothing, but without anyone on my team it will be impossible. *-sigh- *I guess I'l have to sneak around. *"HEY, YOU!" *Shit!
---
-pant, pant- *I barely got out of that one. *That Plasma Grunt had a Garborder, and I don't even wanna think about what would happen if it hit me with its gunk. *Whoa! *Sorry, that was a wild Woobat that was a little curious about me but it flew off. *Hopefully I won't run into any hostile Pokemon out-AYEEE!
---
-Gwen's voice oscillates as she talks-
Note to self, Dieno rides are not so fun and rather hard on the butt.
---
-whispering- Oi... *I managed to get off of that crazy Dieno thankfully, but now I'm lost. *There is a Plasma Grunt close by but I'm pretty well hidden. *I think I'll rest here a bit and, huh? *Is that a Pokeball? *I certainly hope it's one of mine. *Come on out! *"Bor!" *Inferno, it's really- "WHO'S THERE!?" *Uh, we'll do our reunion later, we have some butt to kick!
---
Man, I am really glad to have Inferno by my side. *"Embor." *I'd hug you longer, but you're too hot. *Anyways, I might not have my whole team back, but at least Inferno is here with me. *"Bor!"
---
Man, that's a lot of Plasma Grunts... *They might be weaklings but I'm sure they will wear you down eventually Inferno. *"Em, Embor." *Huh? *Those two grunts? *Hmm... *-silence- *Okay, apparently there's a man trying to catch the legendary Pokemon Terrakion. *To do this he stole some girl's, probably me, Pokemon. *Good, at least he won't leave with my family. *Still, how do I find this man? *Am I even going the right way? *-Gwen breaks wind very loudly- *Oh great, Inferno, get ready for more battling.
---
Unfortunately, none of the Plasma Grunts knew anything about Terrakion's specific location or the man with my Pokemon. *Even worse, Inferno isn't looking so good. *Wait a minute... of course! *The Pokemon here probably know where Terrakion is! *If I wait there long enough I'll surely meet with that thief! *Inferno, can you get one of these Pokemon to lead us to the legendary Pokemon? *"Em bor!" *Great!
---
It took a while, but Inferno managed to get a Woobat to lead us to the outside of Terrakion's lair. *I'm hiding right now with Inferno in his Pokeball so I can surprise that thief. *Nobody steals my Pokemon and gets away with it!
---
Aha! *Stop right there! *Go Inferno, grab him! *"Ack, let me go you bitch!" *-slap- *Give me back my Pokemon or I will have Inferno here burn you. *"Peh, you wish. *I lost your Pokeballs when I was running from those stupid knights. *I stole some of their Pokemon to-" *-thud- *"Hey! *That's my bag! *Don't look in that!" *Screw you, I'm looking for my Pokemon. *Now let's see. *Two Pokeballs, a Dusk Ball, a Net Ball, and a Heal Ball. *Hmm, that seems an awful lot like to balls I used to catch my Pokemon with! *Let's see if they are mine! *-Gwen throws the Pokeballs and Snap, Swanton, Seismic, Tide, and Aximat all give a cry- *You do know I have to punish you, right? *Yes Aximat? *Oh, thanks for the baseball bat, this will make things a lot more fun.
---
Well after making sure that thief doesn't have kids, it's so awesome to have the team back! *Unfortunately I can't see quite so far in front of me here so walking might be- "Pard." *Huh? *You want to lead the way? *Are you sure? *It's hard to, wait, you have night vision. *"Li." *Well then, lead the way!
---
Ah, I can see again! *Thanks to Snap I managed to find my way through that dark spot to the other side. *Victory Road has more than a few cliffs, so being able to see is kinda vital for climbing it. *What the? *What's this steel plate doing here? *"Hax, Hax." *Okay big guy, do your thing. *-electrical noise- oh... that looked like it hurt. *"Swan." *Tide? *You want to try? *"Na." *Okay... *-water rushes, then air rushes- *Wow! *That's pretty smart of you! *Using Scald to heat it up and then using Air Slash to tear it up! *Having Aximat weaken it also helped I bet. *Wow, and there's the Pokemon League! *Come on guys, our greatest battles are just waiting for us! *-The entire team cheers-

Get ready, because tomorrow, Gwen and her team face the elite 4!

Oh Chin, I'm not sure if you understand Drepy's switch challenge or not so I'll put it into an example.

X fainted! Trainer Y is about to use Z! would you like to change Pokemon?

Derpy cannot change in this situation but she can switch in any other situation. Just clarifying things for you.
...I understood that. Chap 3 almost finished. Also, sorry Arcestar, I already named it Bloons. Now I sad. I'll change it if you'd like.

Very nice updates, Missingno. :D I can just see Snap opening her mouth and letting a huge stream of fire out while using Assist. :3 or maybe she'll start doing a Riverdance to simulate Aximat's Dragon Dance. :D

I dread to think what a Pinkie Pie attack might consist of. I don't watch MLP, but judging from your descriptions of Pinkie Pie, it sounds like it'd be a Metronome on steroids. Clearly King Serperior's next Scramblemon should be based on this.

Ok, let's see Confused HAX-based sweep!!!
^ I second the notion! Show us some hilarious Confused hax action!
Hehe, I'll see what I can do for you guys. Perhaps I could try my hand at this "writing" lark that seems to be so popular these days. :)

...you know, I never actually looked at Caitlin's team until now. I pretty much picked her at random out of the E4 members.

Three Pokémon with Electric attacks. I'm sorry D:

It's here! Chapter 3!

Chapter 3: Cut the crap

Mom: HEY CHILLERS!!! CHILLERS OVER HERE!!!
Chillers: ‘Don’t look, just keep walking.’
Mom: *Walks up to Chillers* HEY CHILLERS, IT’S ME!!! YOUR MOM!
Chillers: Ooooooh, um hi.
Mom: LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! I GOT YOU NEW SHOES!!!
Chillers: Wow…um, thanks.
Mom: TRY THEM ON!!! THEY LET YOU RUN AROUND AS FAST AS YOU PLEASE!
Chillers: Really? GIMMIE! *Puts on shoes* Nothing changed.
Mom: IT SAYS HERE TO RUN YOU NEED TO PRESS THE B BUTTON!
Chillers: What the hell does that mean?
Mom: IT MEANS PRESS THE B BUTTON! OK BYE!
Chillers: …FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- C’mon Chicken, let’s go.
Chicken: Torchic!
-Route 102-
Trainer: HEY YOU!!!
Chillers: What?
Tranier: WE NEED TO BATTLE NOW!!!
Chillers: No, not really.
Trainer: OUR EYES MET! LETS DO THIS! GO POOCHYENA!
Chillers: Don’t make me hit you.
Trainer: TACKLE!!!
Chillers: CHICKEN! BURN ITS FACE OFF!
Chicken: Toooooooor!!! *Uses ember*
Poochyena: *Disintegrates*
Trainer: …NOOOOOOOOO!!! *Sobs* POOCHY! POOCHYENAAAA!!!
Chillers: Hmph. Get over it.
-(after a few more tragic deaths of other peoples Pokemon) Petalburg-
Chillers: What’s that? A gym?
Chicken: Tor?
Chillers: Let’s go check it out, maybe we could crush some more weaklings dreams.
Chicken: Tor! Tor! *Nods no*
Chillers: Don’t be a wimp, c’mon scaredy meowth… What the hell did I just say? Let’s go.
???: Ah, what a surprise, if it isn’t Chillers.
Chillers: Who are you?
???: You seriously don’t know?
Chillers: Um, not really.
???: Oh, that’s a heart breaker…I’m your dad, Norman? Remember me?
Chillers: No, but at least your not crazy.
Dad: Hmph, hmph.
Chillers: Maybe we are related.
???: Excuse me, I’m here to see Norman.
Dad: Yes?
???: Um, I’m Wally and, um, I’m too big of a Pussy to catch my own Pokemon, so, um that’s why I’m here.
Dad: HA SUCKS FOR YOU!
Chillers: Hahahaha!
Wally: That wasn’t nice. Hey, um, flast-chested girl will you teach me.
Chillers: …
Dad: …
Wally: …
Chillers: Why, I’d love too! First you got to beat down the Pokemon you wanna catch. *Beats up Wally with Chicken*
Wally: Ooooooaaaah.
Chillers: Then you throw a Pokeball at it. *Throws balls at wally (as if being stoned)*
Wally: OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHOOOOOA!
Chillers: You usually find Pokemon in tall grass!
-Route 102-
Chillers: *Throws Wally in tall grass*
-Petalburg-
Chillers: Done.
Dad: Hahahaha!!! Good one!
Chillers: I really like you. You’re way better than mom.
Dad: I know. Anyway, if you wanna battle me someday and receive this *shows Chillers a badge*, then you need to train hard!
Chillers: Ah, so you’re a gym leader.
Dad: yes, and I use really big, strong and lazy Pokemon! Pokemon that are great for doing things for you, like getting you food or running for you.
Chillers: …I love you.
Dad: What?
Chillers: I said I’m leaving, nice meeting you.
Dad: …But, I’m your dad.
Chillers: Whatever. Cya! *Walks out*
Chicken: Tor?
Chillers: You heard my dad, we need to make you strong so we can beat him! Also I want you to bring me food someday.
Chicken: Tooor. (D:)
???: EXCUSE ME!!!
Chillers: Ugh, why am I so popular?
???: The way you dress, I feel like you’re a trainer.
Chillers: I am.
???: Then again, maybe not.
Chillers: I am.
???: Sorry for wasting your time.
Chillers: Um, ok? ‘I thought fat guys were supposed to be Jolly’ Let’s go Chicken, we’ve wasted too much time here.
-Route 104-
Chillers: Time to train! But, I feel like I’m missing something. Hmmm.
Chicken: *Runs away to Route 103*
Chillers: WOAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?
-Later on route 103-
Chillers: Good job Chicken! Kill that Wingull!
Wingull: Wiiin!! *Dies*
Chicken: Toooor!! *Starts to glow*
Chillers: What? What’s happening? STOP GLOWING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Chciken: *Stops glowing* Cumbus!
Chillers: …What the fu-
-Littleroot-
Chillers: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHICKEN!?
Birch: So, you admit its your Chicken?
Chillers: SHUT UP! WHAT DID YOU DO!
Birch: It’s what you did. You raised that Torchic I gave you so much that it evolved into a Cumbusken. Look it even learned peck and double kick.
Chillers: Hmph. I swear, don’t try any shit on me.
-Route 102-
Chillers: C’mon Chicken, let’s go, Route 104 has some wimps waiting for us to kick their asses.
Chicken: Cumb?
Chillers: What is it?
Bushes: *Rustle rustle*
Chillers: Ember on the bushes! I love watching things burn.
Chicken: Cumbusken!!! *Pew pew pew*
Lotad: LOOOOO!!!!
Chillers: Don’t attack it! You’re too strong! I’m going to catch it! *Throw ball*
Lotad: *wiggle wiggle wiggle ding*
Chillers: Let’s see if you were worth catching.
-Route 104-
Chillers: Lotad go! Astonish!
Lotad: Lo! *Nods head no*
Chillers: What the hell? DO AS I SAY OR I’LL USE YOU AS A PLATE WHEN CHICKEN DIES!!!
Chicken: Cumb?
Chillers: I said WHEN you die.
Lotad: Lo! *Nods head no*
-Littleroot-
Chillers: WHAT THE HEL DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY TO USE A MOVE!?
Birch: This Lotad is special it needs upgrades to perform certain moves and evolve.
Chillers: GRRRRRRRRR…BITCH!
-Route 104-
Chillers: Ok, if I pay you, will you attack the stupid Wurmple?
Lotad: Lo! *Nods head yes*
Chillers: Ok good. Wait, how do I pay you? Do I insert the money or something? How do I upgrade you?
Lotad: LOTAD! *Snatches Chillers bag and throw various items into the ocean*
Chillers: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I NEED THOSE!!
Lotad: LOOOTAD! *Uses Absorb*
Chillers: You got to be kidding me.
-Petalburg Woods-
Chillers: Look at that, a Pokemon that lazes around all the time, Spikey balls wrapped in cotton and silk and, OMIGOSH! SHROOMS!!! WHY CAN’T I LIVE HERE?
Chicken: Cumbus?
Chillers: I want a shroom! Pokeball go!
Shroomish: Shroom!!! *Ball bounces back*
Chillers: …POKEBALL GO!
Chillers: I SAID, POKEBALL GO!!! GO!! GO!!! CATCH IT!!! I WANT ME SOME SHROOMS!!!
Chillers: AAAAAGGH!!! CHICKEN SMOKE IT!!!! IF I CAN’T HAVE SHROOMS NO ONE CAN!!!
Chicken: Cumba.
???: Excuse me, I’m a Devon researcher and I was wondering if you saw any Shrooms around here.
Chillers: …Um…No?
Devon: Oh, how disappointing.
???: DAMMIT!!! I was planning on raping you when you got out of the woods, but it looks like I’ll just have to do the job here?
Chillers: Why I’m flattered.
???: NOT YOU!!! The Devon researcher!
Chillers: Now I’m insulted.
Devon: You’re a trainer, yes? Please help me. I didn’t even drop the soap!
Chillers: True, so very true, so I guess this isn’t fair game! I’ll take care of you, um, what’s your name again?
???: I’m from Team Aqua! I’m Team Aqua grunt number 37! Let’s go Poochyena number 58!
Chillers: Seriously? Um, ok. Go Chicken! Double Kick!
Chicken: Cum! Bus!
Poochyena 58: RAAAwwwwrrAAH!
Aqua Grunt 37: NO WAY! You have to be kidding.
Chillers: Yeah I am, because look, your Pokemon’s dead.
Aqua Grunt 37: HOW?
Chillers: I killed it.
Aqua Grunt 37: I’ll get you next time! If there is a next time that is! Hopefully there will be one or, well, what I just said is kinda pointless. Next time!!!
Devon: Wow! Thanks! He didn’t rape me, or get these papers that carry information that, if fallen into the wrong hands, could be used to take over the world.
Chillers: Wait? Your Boss trusted you with these super important papers, knowing that you had no way of protecting yourself whatsoever, and knowing that these stupid grunts who are after your papers were on the loose?
Devon: I don’t like my Boss. Thanks for agreeing with me! Here take this!
Chillers: Yay, more balls. It’s not like I’m going to catch anything soon.
Devon: Not just any ball, a GREAT BALL!!! ITS SOOO GREAT!
Chillers: I can see that. ‘No I can’t.’
Devon: Gooooooood…
Chillers: …?
Devon: …
Chillers: …What’s so good?
Devon: …
Chillers: Hello?
Devon: …BYE! *Runs away*
Chillers: Yeah, bye.
-Rustboro-
Chillers: This place is pretty big. Hope I don’t get raped.
Lotad: Lotad!
Chillers: Come to think of it, I didn’t give you a nickname yet. Hmm, It’ll come to me eventually.
Lotad: Tad!
Chillers: Look a house! *Breaks into a house*
???: HO! A ROBBER!
???: PAPA! STAB HER!
Chillers: WOAH! I just wanted to say hi, that’s all
???: Oh, ok. I’m the Cutman!
???: And I’m his daughter!
Chillers: Um Why are you dressed as a tree?
Cutman: In order to cut a tree, you must be the tree.
Daughter: Yea! See this knife? I use it to cut my dad!
Cutman: HO HO HO! True! You’ll be a great Cutwoman some day!
Chillers: is that why your covered in blood?
Cutman: No.
Cutman: I can tell that you want cutting abilities too!
Chillers: Not really, if I come across a tree, I can just burn it.
Cutman: WHAT! Trees can’t be burned! They have to be cut.
Daughter: YEAH!
Chillers: Um, no. *Leaves*
Daughter: She left pa. she left.
Cutman: She’ll be back. They always come back.
-Route 116-
Chillers: Look Chicken a tree! Aww, but I don’t have cut. Ha, trees need to be cut. What a freak. Anyway, Ember!
Chicken: CUUUUUMMMB! *pew pew pew*
Chillers: … ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?
-Rustboro-
Cutman: YOU’RE BACK! I KNEW YOU’D COME BACK!
Daughter: HOORAH POP! You’re so smart!
Chillers: JUST GIMMIE CUT!
Cutman: HO HO HO!!! Of course…not.
-Route 106-
Chillers: Now, where were we?
Passerby Trainer 1: Hey did you hear that that Cutman’s house was set on fire?
Passerby Trainer 2: Yeah! I heard that the police found his severed limbs scattered everywhere.
Passerby Trainer 1: I wonder who did it? The police said the only clue they found was “I killed the Cutman –Chillers” written in his blood.
Passerby Trainer 2: It could be anyone.
Chillers: I’m so discreet. Anywho, Chicken, CUT!
Chicken: Cumbusken! *WOOMB*
Chillers: WHY DIDN’T IT WORK!?
Chicken: Cumbu!
Chillers: What is it?
Chicken: *Runs off to Rustboro*
-Rustboro-
Chillers: Ah, the gym. *Switches into “Kick-ass” mode.
Gym Trainer 1: Before you can battle Rox-
Chillers: *Punches*
Gym Trainer 2: Hey! You have to get through me fir-
Chillers: *Punches*
Roxanne: That wasn’t nice what you did to my students! And that Hiker.
Chillers: Shut up hag! And the Hiker creeped me out so I didn’t go anywhewre near him.
Roxanne: Excuse me!?
Chillers: Lotad! This battle depends on you getting a nickname! SO GIVE IT YOUR ALL! ABSORB!
Lotad: LOOOOOOOOTAAAAAD!
Roxanne: WAIT! I didn’t even send out a Pokemon yet-
Lotad: LOOOO!
Roxanne: AHHHHHH!!! GET IT OFF ME!
Chillers: Gimmie a badge!
Roxanne: NEVER!
Chillers: Fine, kick it up a notch Lotad! DO TI FOR THE NICK NAME!
Lotad: LOOOOOOOO!!!!
Roxanne: STOOOOOP! STOP IT! AAAAAAAAHH!
-Outside of gym-
Passerby Trainer 1: Man, it sounds like Roxanne is getting raped.
Passerby Trainer 2: Should we help her?
Passerby Trainer 1 & 2: Nah!
-Inside gym-
Chillers: Ready to give me that badge now?
Roxanne: AAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Chillers: LOTAD! HARDER! GIVE IT TO HER HARDER!!!
Roxanne: NO!!! I’LL GIVE IT TO YOU!!! PLEASE!!! JUST STOP THIS!!!!
Chillers: Damn right you will! We did it Lotad! Or should I say, Bloons?
Lotad: …?
Chillers: IT FITS OK!!!
Lotad: Looo.
Roxanne: You know that you don’t deserve that badge, right?
Chillers: You know that you’re weak, right? And you call yourself a girl.
Roxanne: Um, I am a girl, I wear a bra.
Chillers: So do drag queens!
Betty: Well if it isn’t Chillers.
Chillers: Speaking of drag queens.

It's a bit much. Let me know what you think.

I dread to think what a Pinkie Pie attack might consist of. I don't watch MLP, but judging from your descriptions of Pinkie Pie, it sounds like it'd be a Metronome on steroids. Clearly King Serperior's next Scramblemon should be based on this.
Lmfao, that would be so hysterical to type up. Togepi, use Pinkie Pie attack! O.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)