Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TalkingLion said:
Complications said:
1 vs. 1 Singles (FE)
All Abilities
0 Recoveries/Chills
DQ= 1 Day
Switch= -_-
Preferably no items
Arena: Wonder Room: A 90x90x90 foot room. It is grey, with a grid pattern covering its surface. The arena is very weird; it generates an unusual energy which creates these effects: all attacks are treated as doing x2 super effective damage! (Pokemon still retain immunities, but all other attacks do x2 super-effective damage.) On top of that, all Pokemon have their maximum health doubled, and each Pokemon has unlimited energy. Nature Power is treated as Psychic.
Accepting this.
Training items on

Ref anyone?
Still needs a ref

Someone plz beat me up
2v2 STRONGMON Doubles
3 Day DQ
Arena: Post-apocalyptic ASB Arena. Permenant sandstorm, no natural water or grass.

Will ref the following battles:
  • AOPSUser vs Yarnus of Bethany
  • Complications vs TalkingLion
  • Leethoof vs Metal Bagon
PM me your teams.

Also, I will issue a challenge of my own in a bit, so watch this space. EDIT: On second thoughts, I'll put it in a new post when it's ready.

Open Challenge: 2v2 NFE Singles!
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery/5 Chills/1 Sub
Arena: WarioWare!

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

I'd also like to request that items be on, even if just for training.

Who's in?

Open Challenge: 2v2 NFE Singles!
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery/5 Chills/1 Sub
Arena: WarioWare!

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

I'd also like to request that items be on, even if just for training.

Who's in?
Yes, please. =]

Switch = OK
Items = On
1 Ability

Also:

Open Challenge
2v2 Babysitter Doubles (at least 1 LC)
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Old Sub Rules
Arena: Glacier Knight's No Man's Land
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Simple
Format- All
Restrictions- Little water sources

No Man’s Land: the only remnants of a war taking place on this lonely plane are craters from cannons and two hastily made trenches opposite of one another. This place is perfect for an intense brawl of epic proportions because unlike domes, gyms, or protected forests this place is dying to be torn apart again. There are no trees or grass, just mounds of dirt and dust, with some puddles here and there from past storms. The air is stale, and you can feel the tension that was strained here years ago. Yes, this already forgotten area is perfect for rough housing and playing dirty. Summary: Dig/earthquake is allowed. Weather is allowed.​

I challenge Albinoloon!

4v4 Singles (all stages of evolution, must bring one NFE)
3 Day DQ
5 Chills/4 Recoveries/Infinite Substitutes
Items=Off
Arena:
A large and well preserved room with a small square pool in its centre lies abandoned in the centre of a deep underground maze, strange and magical runes glowing all around the contestant's rudimentary battlefield. These will, if touched for any reason (eg physical contact such as wall-smashing, being thrown across the room), release a random Pokemon of any non-legendary species whatsoever (this can be RNGed by rolling a dice where a Pokemon's Nat Dex number is the result) into the room which besieges a random or both contestants with one attack before leaving. The ground is hard and should not be dug into: this may collapse the whole ruin. There IS a water source available, and seismic activity is also a bad idea, as this will crack the walls and floor.

I challenge Albinoloon!

4v4 Singles (all stages of evolution, must bring one NFE)
3 Day DQ
5 Chills/4 Recoveries/Infinite Substitutes
Items=Off
Arena:
A large and well preserved room with a small square pool in its centre lies abandoned in the centre of a deep underground maze, strange and magical runes glowing all around the contestant's rudimentary battlefield. These will, if touched for any reason (eg physical contact such as wall-smashing, being thrown across the room), release a random Pokemon of any non-legendary species whatsoever (this can be RNGed by rolling a dice where a Pokemon's Nat Dex number is the result) into the room which besieges a random or both contestants with one attack before leaving. The ground is hard and should not be dug into: this may collapse the whole ruin. There IS a water source available, and seismic activity is also a bad idea, as this will crack the walls and floor.
I accept

Switch= KO
Items= NO
Ability= ONE

Open Challenge
2v2 Babysitter Doubles (at least 1 LC)
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Old Sub Rules
Arena: Glacier Knight's No Man's Land
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Simple
Format- All
Restrictions- Little water sources

No Man’s Land: the only remnants of a war taking place on this lonely plane are craters from cannons and two hastily made trenches opposite of one another. This place is perfect for an intense brawl of epic proportions because unlike domes, gyms, or protected forests this place is dying to be torn apart again. There are no trees or grass, just mounds of dirt and dust, with some puddles here and there from past storms. The air is stale, and you can feel the tension that was strained here years ago. Yes, this already forgotten area is perfect for rough housing and playing dirty. Summary: Dig/earthquake is allowed. Weather is allowed.​
I'll take it!
Traning items
Switch=ko
all abilities
2 Subs

Dropping my battle with Dummy. Sorry bro, it's just taking way too long to get it started.

In other news, I'd like to issue two identical open challenges. For both of them:

3v3 LC Singles
2 Day DQ
5 Rec/5 Chill
2 Substitutions per round
Training Items Only
ASB Arena

King Serperior I challenge you!
2 vs. 2
2 basic Pokemon that can evolve still
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Subs
All abilities
Switch= KO
ARENA:
The Void
Man this place is weird... It's just white... There is a floor, but for some reason the bright white doesn't cast shadows, so it just looks like you're floating. It seems as if occasionally other things get caught in the void...

-Beause it is a void, there is no seismic activity, no grass, and no external water sources. ---There is no sun, rain, hail, or sand
-Because there are no shadows, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, and Shadow Force are banned.
-at the end of each round there is a 10% chance for each Pokemon currently battling to be awarded an EXP share (those other things)

King Serperior I challenge you!
2 vs. 2
2 basic Pokemon that can evolve still
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Subs
All abilities
Switch= KO
ARENA:
The Void
Man this place is weird... It's just white... There is a floor, but for some reason the bright white doesn't cast shadows, so it just looks like you're floating. It seems as if occasionally other things get caught in the void...

-Beause it is a void, there is no seismic activity, no grass, and no external water sources. ---There is no sun, rain, hail, or sand
-Because there are no shadows, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, and Shadow Force are banned.
-at the end of each round there is a 10% chance for each Pokemon currently battling to be awarded an EXP share (those other things)
I would accept, but I currently have 3 battles going on.

2 are moving slower than a Shuckle >.>

Want to test an arena I made (and will probably convert to roleplay)…

1v1LC singles
1day DQ
Infinite Recovers/Chills
Items = ON
Arena: HUNGER GAMES
This arena is based on the book and now movie "The Hunger Games" for those of you who have read it, it needs no explenation but for those that haven't it's about a post-apocalyptic nation who every year has 24 teenagers from 12 districts are forced to battle to the death. Now to the arena...

This arena is very similar to the ASB arena however about 10x larger. It has a lake a forest and everything needed to use moves. Also all weather is useable. In the center there is the golden cornucopia, which holds all the items imaginable, on the first round of the battle a pokemon may grab an item on their action(s). 3CC items, herbs, and berries are pretty far away from the cornucopia and only take 1 action to get. 6CC items 10CC items and signature items are closer to the cornucopia and so take 2 actions to get. 20CC items are right in the center of the cornucopia and take all 3 actions to get. All items are returned at the end of the battle.

Before the game every Pokemon is RNGed to be from one of the twelve districts which each give the following bonuses

District 1: Luxury: If this Pokemon wins the battle they will be awarded an extra CC. They can also use pay day for this battle.

District 2: Masonry: This Pokemon's rock type attacks gain 2BAP, if the Pokemon has no rock type attacks they may use rock slide for this battle only.

District 3: Technology: This Pokemon becomes a steel/(primary type) type and learns the move Shift Gear for this battle. (If the pokemon’s primary type is steel it retains it’s original type)

District 4: Fishing: This Pokemon gains the water type in addition to its current types (unless it is already water type). It also gains the swift swim ability.

District 5: Power: This Pokemon is always under the effects of the move charge (including SpDef boost) also if the Pokemon knows no electric moves they may use thunderbolt for this battle only.

District 6: Transportation: This Pokemon gains a flat 15 point increase in speed, also items to be grabbed from the cornucopia take 1 less action to a minimum of 1 (ie 3CC berries and herbs still take one action to get)

District 7: Lumber: This Pokemon’s grass type attacks gain 2BAP. This pokemon can also use Wood Hammer for this battle.

District 8: Textiles: This Pokemon can use both Light Screen and Reflect for this battle. If the Pokemon already knows one of those moves they may use it before the first round without using an action, or energy. (If it knows both Light Screen and Reflect it may only choose 1 for the special effect)

District 9: Grain: This Pokemon gains the ability Harvest and can use both Seed Bomb and Bullet Seed for this battle.

District 10: Livestock: This Pokemon (because they use chemicals on farms) gains the Poison Heal ability and can use Gunk Shot for this battle.

District 11: Agriculture: This pokemon becomes Grass/(Primary Type) Type and can use Ingrain for this battle. (If the pokemon’s primary type is grass they retain their original typing.

District 12: Mining: This Pokemon, regardless of original type, becomes 2x resistant to rock type attacks.

If the battle manages to last 8 rounds there will be a “feast” and each pokemon will get 1 berry of their trainer’s choosing.

Summary: All moves useable, Cornucopia provides items, each pokemon is RNGed to be from a district and gains advantages.

(Its in two posts because info is too large)

Dropping my battle with Dummy. Sorry bro, it's just taking way too long to get it started.

In other news, I'd like to issue two identical open challenges. For both of them:

3v3 LC Singles
2 Day DQ
5 Rec/5 Chill
2 Substitutions per round
Training Items Only
ASB Arena
I'll take one of those Galladiator.

switch = ko
all abilities.
Send me your Pokemon gentleman. I need the UC for the unofficial ASB hipster arms race.

Please Can Someone take over reffing the Battle here? It's more or less a 2 Vs 2, I have 2 more with <10 HP, and Rocks are up. there will be 5 KOs = 7UC (I think)

Also: Open Challenge:
4 Vs 4 Doubles:
You Pick Arena and Send out First
2 Day DQ
2 Rec/ 5 Chills
You choose Items/Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)