Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving for the QWAZ!!!!

You shall be recieving Task the Magikarp.

This Magikarp likes to do tasks that improve its skills. However, Task knows that it isn't strong enough to do much as a little, wimpy fish. As such, Magikarp must still Do a very simple task before evolving:

Land the final blow on either 3 trainer's Pokemon or your Rival's starter. It doesn't have to solo it as that is stupid and mean. Just deal the last little bit of damage that KO's the mon(s) in question.

Now that Task has evolved, it has to complete 10 Tasks to finally prove itself to it's species:

1). Defeat it's weakness: Learn Earthquake ASAP
2). Prove it's Strength: Solo Clair
3). Increase it's Speed: Learn Dragon Dance
4). Be Useful: Learn an HM
5). Defend your honor: Solo your Rival
6). Get smart: Solo Sabrina
7). Be able to change: No moves of the same type
8). Take Hits: Solo Koga's Muk and Crobat
9). Be a superpower: OHKO 10 trainer's mons
10: Maximize your overall powers: Solo Red's Snorlax

Good luck!!!!

Reserving a Cyndaquil for the QWAZ (I've given the other two for hgss scrambles)

MaxFlame the Cyndaquil

He thinks he's the best dark type around (he's not dark type but don't tell him)
He must solo all dark types
He must solo 4 gym leaders
If he gets hit by a psychic attack, he must switch out

Reserving an Ariados for QWAZ

You get Special the Spinarak

Now this Spinarak is a very odd Spinarak, his moveset must be

Status Move
Special Move
Physical Move
Toxic Spikes

To evolve to Ariados, Special must set toxic spikes up on a gym leader of you're choice, and they're last pokemon must faint because of spikes induced poison.

Eh might as well do one more. Reserving the last Pokemon for QUAZ, not sure what it'll be but since I'm the last I don't have to decide right away anyway :D

QWAZ, take a Geodude and name it Shellder. You wanted another Shellder so badly, well you got one! It thinks it has skill link, so get it Rock Blast ASAP and keep it forever! It also thinks the ground is water and so it thinks that Dig is Dive, so teach it Dig ASAP and keep it forever. It thinks that it's weak to Electricity (lol) so every time it fights an Electric type it demands you give it a berry as compensation! This can either be used on it immediately, or if its condition is perfect, given to it to hold until it can use it. It thinks that Defense Curl is Withdraw, Rock Throw is Icicle Spear and Magnitude and Earthquake are Surf, but asside from those moves it can only use ones that Shellder and Cloyster can learn (shouldn't be an issue because of the exceptions. Basically this means the only other moves it can learn are ones like Return and Toxic everything can learn). Enjoy your second Shellder! :P

Ks the magikarp is accepted so is skyshades aridos. Jimera0 is it possible for youre pokemon to be a shellder (you will be the best user ever it is).

Okay, the Scramble challange is underway!

The team:
Zach the Turtwig;
Alex the Shellos;
Poison the Croagunk;
Echo the Mime Jr.;
Safe the Meditite;
Peace the Bronzor.

Thanks for the challanges and I'll update soon!

Oh my good i feel dumb, sorry wobbnaut i forgot to look at the last page, when those crits happen i will spend about an hour ragin' before i remember this is not a nuzlocke, any way both callanges are accepted (jimera0 you are now the worlds best user)

Arceustar in gen 4 typhlosion itself is nu and there and every gym leader has at least one nu pokemon so it is impossible could you please change the restrictions (RU didnt exist back then)
EDIT: thanks

@Gyarados: Hahahaha, omg, I just noticed you have three Psychic types. o_o At least Peace is neutral against Ghost, eh? :o Ah well. ^_^ I like Psychic-types. :3

@QWAZ: Take Analytic the Magnemite. This particular Magnemite believes that it has Analytic, even though this is currently impossible due to the different Generations. Anyways, since Analytic makes your moves stronger if it moves second, it can't use any moves that will make the opponent slower, since the opponent would then be slower then Analytic. I won't force you to search for a speed decreasing nature, but if you get one, that would be perfect. In order to evolve, it must defeat fifteen Pokémon that are much faster then it, and tank ten super-effective hits. Unfortunately, since it can't evolve into Magnezone in Johto/Kanto, that's no big deal. Once it learns Gyro Ball, its' PP must get boosted up to max in order to get the most use out of it, and if anything is faster then Analytic, you must hammer the enemy with Gyro Ball the first turn that it is out. If you have any questions, please VM me your questions. :3 Have fun.

Status Move
Special Move
Physical Move
Toxic Spikes

To evolve to Ariados, Special must set toxic spikes up on a gym leader of you're choice, and they're last pokemon must faint because of spikes induced poison.
I noticed a loop hole in the restrictions which I have underlined. Toxic spikes is a status move which means he can have status move (toxic spikes), physical move, special move, move of his choice. I'd recommend you just clarify/edit that unless you want to let him use the loop hole.

I noticed a loop hole in the restrictions which I have underlined. Toxic spikes is a status move which means he can have status move (toxic spikes), physical move, special move, move of his choice. I'd recommend you just clarify/edit that unless you want to let him use the loop hole.
I wouldn't call that a loop hole?

He must have a status move and toxic spikes

Toxic Spikes
Special Move
Physical Move
Another Status Move

There ya go

Emerald Scramble Update I:

Acquired Pokémon:
Inferno the Combusken
Level 18
Hardy
Scratch, Peck, Focus Energy, Ember

Conrad the Taillow
Level 20
Quirky
Peck, Wing Attack, Double Team, Quick Attack

Bulk the Makuhita
Level 7
Quiet
Tackle, Focus Energy, Sand-Attack

Non-acquired Pokémon:
Coil the Seviper
Buzz the Trapinch
Multitype the Kecleon

The story so far:
After grabbing Inferno and Conrad, I decided the easiest way to proceed through the first four gyms would be to solo Roxanne rather than any of the other gym leaders with Inferno, as Brawly has a Thick Fat Makuhita and Wattson would be rather difficult with just a Torchic. Plus, Taillow's hardly useful against Roxanne anyway, so I may as well. I eventually succeeded in this with help from X Defence and Special, and headed to Dewford where I delivered Steven's letter, and I'm now in the middle of training Conrad up to beat Brawley.

@Dragonbreath: You need to have Bulk solo Brawly, due to him having a Makuhita himself, and Makuhita refuses to return to its' Pokéball after defeating the enemy Makuhita. [Yes, I know that the Makuhita usually comes out last, but you might as well challenge yourself somewhat, right? :p ]

@Dragonbreath: You need to have Bulk solo Brawly, due to him having a Makuhita himself, and Makuhita refuses to return to its' Pokéball after defeating the enemy Makuhita. [Yes, I know that the Makuhita usually comes out last, but you might as well challenge yourself somewhat, right? :p ]
I KNEW I'D FORGET SOMETHING

Thanks for alerting me to this. At least I saved not too far back, I'd actually beaten Brawly before I read this, but I can go back no problem. Thanks :P

Reserving a Torchic for Prof

Flamey the Torchic

1)Do you want only STAB or no STAB
If you decide to use STAB, go to question 2
If you decide to use no STAB, go to question 3

2)Do you want to never eat a berry or never eat a gummi
If you decide to never eat a berry, go to rule A
If you decide to never eat a gummi, go to rule B

3)Do you want to be Choiced until you finish the floor or taunted
If you decide to be choiced, go to rule C
If you decide to be taunted, go to rule D

A)Never fight a middle-evolution pokemon
B)Never attack two consecutive turns
C)Never use a move that has a radius greater than one square
D)Never use a SE move

THE DIAMOND UPDATE No. 1:

The Team:
Zach the Grotle, Lv. 25 Tackle, Curse, Bite, Razor Leaf
Alex the Shellos, Lv. 19 Hidden Power, Mud Bomb, Harden, Water Pulse
Safe the Meditite, Lv. 14 Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect

The Story:
The first gym was far too easy, especially as I have no evolving restrictions on Zach. Level 16, Zach storms through Roarke's unchallenging gym and evolves soon after.

Alex joins the team soon after outside the Valley Windworks. The Eterna gym was helpfully grass and I capitalise with Alex and solo three grass Pokémon in the gym, including one of Gardenia's (it was the Cherubi but cut me some slack!). Finding a two more grass Pokémon on the way to Celestic town, I now only have five more grass Pokémon to solo before I can evolve Alex at level 30 and the new stipulation comes into play. I'll probably be choosing Water moves to use from then on, as Flying types would be impossible to handle with only ground moves.

Moving on, Safe is caught at level 13 post-Eterna City and it thankfully has no moves <100 Accuracy meaning I don't have to change anything yet. Soloed five other wild Meditites so far. Twenty to go. I think I'll be soloing all of the 25 Meditites before taking on Maylene's one.

More to come soon! Thanks for the challanges again, I'm really enjoying the Scramble this time round :)

I am totally dropping my Black Scramblé in lieu of a Black Scramblocke. I wanna see just how difficult one of these Nuzlockes are, except I'm picking the Pokémon (sort of). Ghetsis's Hydreigon is almost guaranteed to kill something. D: But I'll attempt it. :) I might possibly take all of the Pokés I received from my original Scramblé, and more. I'm requesting twelve Pokémon in total, and I believe I've got seven so far. I'll have to read through these posts to double-check. If I find a Shiny, I'm catching it anyways. >_> So, yep. :3 I might use Reshiram, but I might not. The game forces you to catch it anyways.

I am totally dropping my Black Scramblé in lieu of a Black Scramblocke. I wanna see just how difficult one of these Nuzlockes are, except I'm picking the Pokémon (sort of). Ghetsis's Hydreigon is almost guaranteed to kill something. D: But I'll attempt it. :) I might possibly take all of the Pokés I received from my original Scramblé, and more. I'm requesting twelve Pokémon in total, and I believe I've got seven so far. I'll have to read through these posts to double-check. If I find a Shiny, I'm catching it anyways. >_> So, yep. :3 I might use Reshiram, but I might not. The game forces you to catch it anyways.
Take SirRobin the Pawniard. He is very similar to Sir Robin from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin!
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off-

Brave Sir Robin ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!

He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

Sadly the first 2 verses are completely false, but the last 2 verses are incredibly accurate (Like Sir Robin from the movie).

When danger reared it ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled...

Whenever SirRobin faces of fagainst a Fire-type, or Ground-type, he must immediatly switch out. If he faces off against a Fighting-type, he must switch out and not participate for the rest of the battle. Also, he is afraid of taking damage, so he must learn Iron Defense.
It must be male.

I'd make it more difficult, but a Nuzlocke is hard enough, especially on Black Version.

Oooo, a Pawniard. I'm going to assume it's male. :p Also, I don't have any idea how solos are going to work now due to it being a Scramblocke, so yeah. :| It'll be a once-over thing, I guess. o_o

Good news everyone!

CHAPTER 10 UP! Colosseum Scramble, completed!

I've added Chapter 10, and also an MVP-LVP listing with a summary of my thoughts on the scramble! I'd like to thank everyone who gave me Pokemon for this scramble, even though some them kinda tortured me. I'll post the rules for my upcoming Black Scramble in a little bit, I'll probably eat something first. Oh and a quick warning: This update is freaking long. It took MANY hours of play over the course of 3 days to get it out, and the length reflects it. The only reason I was able to get it out so soon is because I've been sick the past couple days and as such was home from work.

I'm also giving something to Stall, though I might take a short bit before I post it.

Oh, and also.

DON'T START RESERVING POKEMON FOR MY BLACK SCRAMBLE YET

Wait until I at least get the rules up yah hear? It just isn't fair to people for you to be reserving already.

EDIT: @Hwang Ok that is the most hilarious challenge ever just because of that ballad. I pride myself on giving out witty challenges, but that just takes the cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)