Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Reffing Typon vs Pwnemon

Also, accepting
I haven't had any matches in a while, so it's time to change that! >:3

Battle type: 2v2 Strongmon Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Substitutions: 2
Music: Super Smash Land - Tower of Heaven
Arena: Tower of Heaven

The Tower of Heaven is an ancient structure that stretches deep into the clouds, the heavens, and far beyond. It is composed of a material similar to rock, but far more durable and nearly impossible to break. Most of the structure is open-air giving a good glimpse of the clear sky. Moss and other small plant life have grown on the outcropping on the rock-like material with small butterflies flying about. There are small streams and pools of water within the structure for Water attacks and Water Pokemon. The battle will take place within one of the many chambers of the tower.

All moves can be used within the Tower of Heaven. However, there is a catch. Within my hands is the Book of Laws. At the end of each round, I'll write down a new law. The laws restrict what attacks, actions, or commands you may or may not take in battle. Violation of any law in battle will still allow you to perform the command, however the offender will be struck down with a lightning bolt that deals 10 damage flat and ignores abilities, weakness, and resistance. The lightning bolt cannot be deflected, dodged, evaded, or otherwise blocked. It will hit the Pokemon behind a Substitute, find its way through Double Team, and will go through Wonder Guard. Pokemon that are immune to Electric attacks by ability or typing will still be struck down and will gain no benefit such as Motor Drive's Speed boost. Violation of multiple laws in an action will drop down multiple lightning bolts on the offender depending on how many laws they've broken in a given action.

For instance, Pikachu decides to use Thunderbolt on a Staryu. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Pikachu will be smote once for 10 damage. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt and all Electrical attacks, Pikachu will be hit twice for 20 damage. Finally, if I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Electrical attacks, and super-effective moves, Pikachu will be struck thrice for 30 damage.

If there's any questions or need clarification on anything, PM me.

Summary: All moves can be used initially, however new laws added in each round will restrict what commands can be used. Violation of any law will be penalized with a lightning bolt dealing 10 damage flat ignoring typing and abilities. Combatants can be penalized multiple times in an action.
Items On
Switch=KO
Sequences Off
One Ability

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING MR.L
1v1 NFE Singles
DQ: 24 Hours
Infinite Recovers / chills
Abilities: All
Items: On
Substitutions: Two
Switch: OK
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

I needz training for mah stuffs.

2v2 FE weakmon (<=25 total moves) Doubles
2 chills/ 2 recovers per mon
2 subs
ASB arena/Unown Soup (acceptor's choice)
Items = training

EDIT: Either 1 or 2 day DQ, acceptor can choose that too

I needz training for mah stuffs.

2v2 FE weakmon (<=25 total moves) Doubles
2 chills/ 2 recovers per mon
2 subs
ASB arena/Unown Soup (acceptor's choice)
Items = training

EDIT: Either 1 or 2 day DQ, acceptor can choose that too
Accepting!

Training Items
Switch= Derp
1 Day DQ

I'll PM my mons to Maxim

I challenge Complications to a 4v4 Doubles battle!!
2/5 Recoveries/chills
Abilities = all
Items = no
Switch = boiled alive.

Arena: The Soup Table!!!
The Soup Table is basically the same as the normal Soup arena except for a little twist:

There are Two soup bowls!!! As this is a double battle, one pokemon from both sides have one soup bowl to themselves and the other side has a soup bowl to themselves.

This means that one of my mons and one of Comp's mons will have a soup bowl and the other two will have their own.

A mon in one soup bowl cannot use anything from the other mon's bowl. This is to prevent OP attacks.

This will be a standard double battle otherwise: Both mons can attack any foe out there.

When someone sends out a mon in the beginning of the first round, desiginate which bowl it will draw upon: Left or Right. The bowl selection does not mean that it has to defeat the mon that it is sharing the bowl. It can still attack the other.

Complications, do you accept?
Comp has accepted this 4v4 doubles match and we need a ref :)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Glacier, I challenge thee!

1v1 Singles
DQ: 1 Day
0 Recovery Moves
0 Chills
All Abilities
Items = Training
Substitutions: One
Switch: Derp

Arena:

A small grove in a forest of cherry blossoms, a small shrine stands in the middle. On the other side lies a large, somewhat ornamental pond, surrounded in small pebbles and covered with lilys and petals. Those who fight here are said to become more in touch with themselves, and can become stronger for it.

Mechanics:​

• All moves possible
  • Using STAB moves, including non-damaging ones, causes the user to increase in all stats as per the boost from AncientPower would (Inc. Accuracy and Evasion).

2v2 LC Doubles
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock arena
Idc chills/recovers
2 Day DQ
2subs
The battle takes place in regular ASB arena however there is a twist.
Every round both battlers PM the ref either Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard or Spock.
Whichever user "Loses" the matchup has 10dmg dealt to each of his/her active Pokemon.
For those who don't know

Rock: Beats - scissors, lizard. Loses to - Paper, Spock
Paper: Beats - Spock, Rock. Loses to - Scissors, Lizard
Scissors: Beats - lizard, paper. Loses to - Spock, Rock
Lizard: Beats - Paper, Spock. Loses to - Scissors, Rock
Spock: Beats - Scissors, Rock. Loses to Paper, Lizard

EDIT: Also who wants to subref Kind Serperior and I

I'll take that match Subway...come to think of it, didn't we just battle? :P

Switch=lol
Items=off
Abilities=All

2v2 LC Doubles
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock arena
Idc chills/recovers
2 Day DQ
2subs
The battle takes place in regular ASB arena however there is a twist.
Every round both battlers PM the ref either Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard or Spock.
Whichever user "Loses" the matchup has 10dmg dealt to each of his/her active Pokemon.
For those who don't know

Rock: Beats - scissors, lizard. Loses to - Paper, Spock
Paper: Beats - Spock, Rock. Loses to - Scissors, Lizard
Scissors: Beats - lizard, paper. Loses to - Spock, Rock
Lizard: Beats - Paper, Spock. Loses to - Scissors, Rock
Spock: Beats - Scissors, Rock. Loses to Paper, Lizard

EDIT: Also who wants to subref Kind Serperior and I
I'll take that match Subway...come to think of it, didn't we just battle? :P

Switch=lol
Items=off
Abilities=All
I'll ref this, PM mons (Might not get it posted till tomorrow, sorry).

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
THREE identical challenges!

3v3 FE Singles [Training!]
Both trainers will choose from a public bank of 8, sent to the ref.
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Switch = KO
2-day DQ
1 Sub
ASB Arena

No items is preferable.
I'll take one of these, Alch. Is it okay if i bring 1 NFE?

All abilities
No Items[/QUOTE]

I am in need of a ref and also two more opponents!

I am in need of a ref and also two more opponents!
Alch, I'll ref that match. PM Teams.

Also issuing a 1v1 Challenge.

1v1 ??? Singles
Training Items only
Switch=Death
Unown Soup
Subs = 1

You can decide the rest. The opponent can be anything as long as it has the move Soak. I'm using this match to sketch Soak for my Necturine, so as long as the mon knows Soak and you are willing to use it A1, go ahead and cream my Liechi-wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)