VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
about to be a week left ehh. this is going to be fun. It'll be cool meeting all of ya.
Now onto debating on using a troll team or not...

7 days left! This week better go by quickly. Everyone, be sure to come up to me and introduce yourself. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I understand people are excited about how it's almost time for the event, but please stop posting with how many days are left. It adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. It's just spam.

You can count my little bro and little sis in for Juniors and Seniors respectively. Gonna be their first tourny with a serious team (that I made for them).

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
Are we taking bets on whos winning? I heard Babytron has an amazheng team for juniors

iss to finally win something or at least T4 in Seniors...

It's a proven fact that Wolfe wins every tournament I win. Let this be a warning...

Quoting a good friend of mine. "I am the best!"
He who said that quote and is going to Philly regional is the one to win.

I am going to stock up on some Israeli chocolate the day before or something, so look forward to that. Maybe.

juniors:
1st: Babbytron
2nd: superultramegapokekid4 HD remix
3rd: Kony 2012
4th: pikachumaster911

Seniors:
1st: cybertron/iss/SP67
2nd: cybertron/iss/SP67
3rd: cybertron/iss/SP67
4th: PungentFruit

Masters:
1st: Wolfey
2nd: Enfuego
3rd: Human
4th: cypher/unreality

Masters:
100th: hockeyguy605 :(

But in all seriousness, I'm looking to go better than .500%. Don't want to get my hopes up too high for my first VGC event.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This looks like such an intense regional to be competing in. Should be great fun doing coverage from this on, that's for sure. There's too many people to support though, just hope all of my boy's do well. Keep in mind you also get to see me at US Nats, thats like an extra prize if anyone needs that final bit of motivation to see them through the last couple of rounds.

For anyone who had started getting excited about Human's chocolate, don't bother. If it's anything like the sample I had at worlds, you'll be pretty let down, that's for sure. Needs to up his sweet selections...

I hope I can get Top 4 Seniors. I've prepared for 3-4 months now. I really think I can really do it. Thanks to everyone that has helped me at anytime especially Biosci!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)