Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

you might be pleased to know we've found a promising new potential server host. hopefully those awful crash-rollbacks will soon be a thing of the past! (it will be another week or so, however, before we get to try it out)

Yes this is very pleasing indeed :D

Also in other news, I went and added more spawning places in the Ender Ender (32 more) and now the rates seem to really have shot up. Last speed test I did:

0 to 10 in 1 minute
0 to 22 in 3-5 mins (best level for getting Feather Falling IV on Diamond Boots)
0 to 50 in 20-25 mins

And of course when I spent the 50 levels on a Diamond Axe I got Fortune III and Efficiency III...

Anyways, I'll probably add even more spawning pads soon since this has got me excited and hopefully we'll reach my target of 0 to 50 in 15 mins or less. I'll also add a small melon farm and perhaps an enchanting room.

Hello, If you seem to be missing anything from your chests, logblock it and if my name pops up, let me just start with I'm sorry.

My sister got on my minecraft and stole peoples shit, she also griefed on the other server I go to and I'm currently working on solving the problem.

if you need to get shit back from me, please PM me, I'll work out a time to give your shit, OR you can go to my house and take from the chest labeled -Appology chest- on the first floor of my house. I'll send you Co-ords if you plan on going through the chest.

I have attempted to remedy the problem by removing the remember password. if she gets on again, I'm hiding my power cord.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
js that people coming and taking stuff back is likely to be even more messy!!

having them let you know what is missing via logblock would be a better idea i think

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If anyone is missing a large amount of diamond blocks and diamond, xonmean gave them to me randomly today, not sure if it was a gift or if they were stolen by his sister o_o

I will gladly give them back though!

edit: ofc i want to see logblock proof tho

Actually that is a wonderful idea Swaggersaurus

please verify that you actually have ownership of these items and then I'll give them to you. But I know for damn sure i never had diamond stuff. and I did not get home until approx 5:15 CST so anything done before then was indeed my sister

Just for future reference

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^ How you handle siblings jacking your account (kearnzy if your reading this with your 'sibling' take note)

Ninja is that shack near spawn also yours, because we've been trying to avoid houses right at spawn and it seems like something to make in single player to survive the night, no offence.

and Sal calls himself the Thief!

Very impressive boys, but I've made some adjustments to that lovely vault, and I dare say it would be impossible now!

ok now it is impossible I swear, you better have god mode and some balls as thick as bedrock!

I was not expecting such a quick and ruthless defeat, however I do not give up against those who would try to wrong this server! I have added one final adjustment to the vault that will stop everyone!

Accept my challenge and try again!
can you guess the next image in this sequence

Best part is it took us like 2 minutes at most

Also I already have a plan to get back in involving several potions, armor and some TNT ;)

EDIT: Our strenght and cleverness is unparalleled!!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was not expecting such a quick and ruthless defeat, however I do not give up against those who would try to wrong this server! I have added one final adjustment to the vault that will stop everyone!

Accept my challenge and try again!

Ok so I haven't been following this that much...there's some sorta treasure hidden in bedrock of Layell's or something that people are playing treasure hunt for?

Besides, can't admins just add/remove bedrock as they please, just stuff a bunch of it all around the chests to make it unbeatable or something unless you can (normally impossible) remove bedrock XD

Or alternatively, I'd booby trap that just for fun rofl.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
The vault was intended to be unbreakable by standard means for us to confiscate some things we want to distribute or use later, anyways I have made another modification to the vault and it is impossible to steal anything from it, not that any of you fine folks would!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
layell why don't you let a real admin make the vault, like forks or xaquais

then maybe it won't get broken into every 3 minutes by a bunch of yahoos with ender pearls ಠ_ಠ

in other news, new snapshot is out:

stackable items on the ground auto-stack (yay mob grinders!)
shiftclicking armor

Complete changelog:

Fixed 'Pick Block' behavior
-Added method to acquire mob eggs you have selected in Creative mode using the 'pick block' key
-Fixed getting bedrock block when selecting mobs with the 'pick block' key
-Fixed getting items that usually drop when a block is mined, you now get the actual block

Individual, stackable items on the ground now become one item stack

Improved Creative inventory
-Clicking an item with another item in the selection screen selects the new item instead of just getting rid of the old item
-Blocks with the same id but different data/damage values don't stack anymore
-Right clicking behaves like a regular click

Added shift clicking support for armor to armor slots

Minecarts and boats can be dispensed from dispensers if there's rails/water in front of the dispenser

New bugs:

Picking reeds, redstone blocks or signs doesn't give you the item
Picking piston extenders crashes the game
Changing GUI scale crashes the game
Updating a gravity-affected block which should fall crashes the game
Spawn-Eggs now spawn baby mobs
Middle clicking the ender dragon crashes the game

edit: WOAH carts in dispensers > tracks is something that slipped past me but this makes all the rail stations 10000000x easier (for those of you that remember the old lsb station...

The dispenser dispensing boats and minecarts is great. Like tennis said, it will make rail stations a lot easier to make. The boat thing would be helpful too if boats were fixed in SMP but oh well.

Also shift clicking armour is certainly very convenient. I'm pretty impressed with the amount of shift clicking that you can do, I especially like the shift-clicking in furnaces.

In other news, since the last speed test thing I posted regarding the Ender Ender, I went and added yet another 32 spaces so the rates should be even higher now.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Some people have asked me why I started Cobalt Cape, and it is because I wanted to build cool stuff like this...

-and have matching buildings too! Sy's castle is also coming into form too. I'd love to see more interesting town ideas for us to try!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)